PiousPious Member
edited June 2017 in Off-Topic

Comments

• edited May 2017
    I believe it is a new UNWANTED CHANGE on the forums. I am not able to delete anything on my page by another person if they post directly (not a comment) and I am not able to delete things I post on another persons page.
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited May 2017
    1. Press The X
    2. Reload page
    3. Its Gone :)
  • This is not the same as the sanitize message when you delete your own posts, you no longer can delete others posts on your activity wall along with not being able to delete anything you place on others walls.
  • Yeah, I noticed that too a while ago, they probably added that after an incident.
  • What do you mean? I still have a "Delete" option for my comments on others' walls.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

What do you mean? I still have a "Delete" option for my comments on others' walls.

they refer to messages from others on your own wall... they can not be removed.
  • This needs to be fixed because I like being able to clean and have control over my wall, I constantly sweep it eliminating nearly everything. This makes me sad because I have to bother a forum mod to get rid of things for me instead of being able to do something myself.
  • Wait they can't? Hm I can delete ones from other people o.o
  • It may be because you are on mobile, there are many issues only effecting the PC side >_>.