[OFFICIAL EVENT] Ramm Week!

Comments

• I just want to say Kurt's entry is amazing :D!!! I do not know what all the hub bub is but I am going to stare at the beauty of it plus those super awesome photo altering skills. A majority of the winners altered the picture in a big way an example being Enzas entry mostly focusing on the postcard aspect and just with a back side snippet of the actual Ramm build. (Not that I am criticizing.) Long as the original creation was shown, which it was then we know that we are looking at something ingame.
  • http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/editor/m9/dtvegwhd5fvd.png
    Aren't these the same entries except on facebook the photos are taken at a different angle? o-o and the first photo is edited differently?

Confused :D @Mabz please clarify!
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member

I just want to say Kurt's entry is amazing :D!!! I do not know what all the hub bub is but I am going to stare at the beauty of it plus those super awesome photo altering skills. A majority of the winners altered the picture in a big way an example being Enzas entry mostly focusing on the postcard aspect and just with a back side snippet of the actual Ramm build. (Not that I am criticizing.) Long as the original creation was shown, which it was then we know that we are looking at something ingame.

Finally, I taught im defending myself alone :3 Thanks for that !!! T.T I don't actually want to argue or debate to those people who wanted to disqualify my entry and I also don't know wheter what is the reason they do that.. is it to increase their chance of winning knowing that there would be another slot for winners =.= but i really just can't let my effort on this ramm. i just know myself and checked the rules before doing this and if I somehow broke the rules say it clearly with evidences =.= btw thank you so much grey!!!
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited May 2017
    kurt... said:

I just want to say Kurt's entry is amazing :D!!! I do not know what all the hub bub is but I am going to stare at the beauty of it plus those super awesome photo altering skills. A majority of the winners altered the picture in a big way an example being Enzas entry mostly focusing on the postcard aspect and just with a back side snippet of the actual Ramm build. (Not that I am criticizing.) Long as the original creation was shown, which it was then we know that we are looking at something ingame.

Finally, I taught im defending myself alone :3 Thanks for that !!! T.T I don't actually want to argue or debate to those people who wanted to disqualify my entry and I also don't know wheter what is the reason they do that.. is it to increase their chance of winning knowing that there would be another slot for winners =.= but i really just can't let my effort on this ramm. i just know myself and checked the rules before doing this and if I somehow broke the rules say it clearly with evidences =.= btw thank you so much grey!!!
    I like your build ^_^ it's nice and creative.
    Just want to clarify on the rules because I was confused like were we allowed to enter the same entry but different edits on both Facebook and forums all this time? O_o
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    nice build @kurt... yours reminds me of bambi, it really does look like a deer :P if it wasn't for the horns, congrats on winning.
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited May 2017

Here is my entry, Angel Rider, By Valley.
    Goodluck all :)
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    Miwky said:

nice build @kurt... yours reminds me of bambi, it really does look like a deer :P if it wasn't for the horns, congrats on winning.

even though i don't know bambi ,THANKS though xD !! that's also the first thing I actually taught ,looks like a deer lol
  • Misticall said:

The Ramm Temple
    (a story of why the Ramm was removed)

There was a time when the Ramms roamed freely, and QBees were able to adopt them as pets.

But then people began to use the wonderful Ramms as nothing more than tools for profit.

The Mods and Moddesses decided to stop the greedy QBees once and for all. Using their heavenly powers, they drove the Ramms to the brink of extinction.

Most QBees had accepted the fact that most of the Ramms were gone, but a certain few were hopeful for its return.

They would pray to the Mods and Moddesses for its return, in the very same temple standing in front of you.

And one day, their wishes were granted. A few Ramms were released into the wild. And once again, QBee and Ramm were finally reunited.

-The End-

Resubmitting again ^^
    Good luck to all of you :D

• JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited May 2017
    kurt... said:

"Rammeon, The Cursed Child"

The Art Itself looks really really good! I love the editing on it.
    The Editing on most of it though makes the ram look "un-cubic castly" to me though thats the prob... Like the thing that makes it look like it's built by blocks are all warped and skewed.

The Ram build screenshot in game looks amazing though XD! sorta reminds me of bambi..

or a gazelle
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member

kurt... said:

"Rammeon, The Cursed Child"

The Art Itself looks really really good! I love the editing on it.
    The Editing on most of it though makes the ram look "un-cubic castly" to me though thats the prob... Like the thing that makes it look like it's built by blocks are all warped and skewed.

The Ram build screenshot in game looks amazing though XD! sorta reminds me of bambi..

or a gazelle
    Anyways thanks :D it really looked like that on the picture lol
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    edited May 2017

Ramm Love..

Couldnt edit on mobile ;-;

• RYBIERYBIE Member
    NoeNt said:

The Cave Ramy
    https://postimg.org/image/qsqd3vji7/
    https://postimg.org/image/w3rae3uu7/
    I Hope you like it:) Sorry for the links but they doesn't show up every thing on the photo.

Resubmit :3
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    e-e Resubmit
    Naegi Kun said:

Here's Mine With Stolen Screen Shot Of Them XD
    Picture:

commercial photography locations
    commercial photography locationscommercial photography locationscommercial photography locationsImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Note: If U Want To see The Entire Build Go to my Realm Naegi's Tropical Getaway And Find The Door with a Sign Of Mountian Village

• Flookey said:

A little edit to "ramm on the toilet" and "cosmic ramm"

Resubmit :p

• 1st entry

The Fairy Ram and The Sleeping Wolf

Once upon a time, there was a very evil wolf who would eat ANYTHING it sees! One day, it was very hungry but had nothing to eat... while it was wondering around, it saw the Ramm Village!
    It found a cave to hide in.. it hid there for a while till the rams came near.
    The wolf attacked them and they were very scared! They were all calling for help!
    Suddenly, a magical ramm appeared! "IT'S THE FAIRY RAM!" all the rams shouted happily.

"Don't worry my little rams! I'm here to save all of you! I will cast a spell that will make the wolf sleep FOREVER!" the fairy ram said.

And now, all the rams are happy in their village and the wolf still sleeps in that same cave.

And they all lived a happily ever after! :D

2nd entry

Evil or Good?

Once upon a time, there was a ramm angel who became evil, turned dark, halo broken and even it's wings became dark... One day, it was very sad that it turned evil, it wanted to be good again but it didn't know how. A guardian ramm angel saw it crying, it went and asked, "Why are you crying?". The evil ram said, "It's because I turned evil and I want to be good again but I don't know how.". The guardian ramm said, "Come with me to the King's throne, I am his assistant and I can turn you back to good." The evil ramm said, "But, how?". The guardian ramm said, "There's a wand we use to turn evil angels back to good." They went to the kings throne and the guardian ramm said, "Here you go, just stay still and you will turn back to good."

The evil ramm's wings started to turn white and it's halo appeared on it's head.

"Thank you! Thank you!" The ramm said. "It's my job." The guardian angel said.
    The End

Last entry
    I was wondering around a forest and...
    I found the rarest ramm ever...
    The Magical Ramm
    Not only the Magical Ramm itself but it's child aswell! :0
    I was hiding in a bush so, I got some pictures.

Their magical horns were shining like diamonds.. They were very beautiful.

• RayKeeRayKee Member
    edited May 2017
    when you try your best but you dont succeeeedddddd xD lol Resubmit
    Yuree, the Almighty Ramm

• DufussDufuss Member
    "I Believe I can Fly"
    "Oh no it's Bottomless Stamp"
  • khen 23khen 23 Member
    This is Mine To Blurd sorry for this but mod you can visit this

STORY

this ram is not survive because his very very hungry THE END

This is her/him body and head

http://imgur.com/a/G6p64
  • PeanxtPeanxt Member
    Dundundunnnnnn. Resubmission <3
  • My picture for 7day :/
    Name:The Ramm's Head
    I know if idwe is epic (I hope)And
    Photos:

*I post and to Facebook*
  • WuffyWuffy Member
    Ramm 2d Pixel Art
    4.png 1018.2K
    3.png 581.2K
    1.png 798.8K
    6.png 1.1M
    9.png 955.1K
    8.png 487.4K
    11.png 1012.3K
    5.png 520.5K
    10.png 526.9K
    2.png 868.6K
  • Re submission. Have a good ram week!
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited May 2017

Resubmitting
  • Uhm, I won on wednesday. When can I get my ramm?
  • Name: "The Ramm's head"
    I hope my ideea is Epic or Original
    *I posted and to Facebook* :3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Name: "The Ramm's head"
    I hope my ideea is Epic or Original
    *I posted and to Facebook* :3

You cant enter both with the same build

I think you will even get disqualified if you do it
  • edited May 2017
    The competition is steep, the end is near! The sweat is racing down my brow.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited May 2017
    Who else likes to party like Rammal Jackson ;)
    Hope ya like it. I'm not the best at building but here we are xD
    Adding in a bit. Had to make it look like an actual ramm not an elf >.>
This discussion has been closed.