[OFFICIAL EVENT] Ramm Week!

Comments

• epieownzepieownz Member
    edited May 2017
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have made the best Ramm Statue.
    All the other statues fade in it's Greatness
    It's Huge. I know it, You know it, Everyone knows it!

And now without further ado.
    I present to you: Rammold Trump!!!!!
    President of The United Ramms!

• Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited May 2017
    epieownz said:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hope trump doesn't play Cubic castles XD
    Although the only thing related to rams is the horns, good build :)
  • My picture for 7day :/
    Name:The Ramm's Head
    I know if idwe is epic (I hope)
    Photos:

• epieownz said:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is perfection, we all know Trump has horns lol.

• Who will win???? Zakroah the zombie wolf or Kirikan the legendary ramm?
  • Memeo2016 said:

Who will win???? Zakroah the zombie wolf or Kirikan the legendary ramm?

U askin the judges, or talking to ur self to find out which u like better?
  • Hi This is my build entry for ram week. His name is JoeJoe fancy pants. He enjoys long walks on the beach and making his owner a winner (Wink ;D) Come check him out, he loves guests! This build can be found in the realm 21Batman through the portal on the other side, Enjoy ^-^.
  • 21batman said:

Hi This is my build entry for ram week. His name is JoeJoe fancy pants. He enjoys long walks on the beach and making his owner a winner (Wink ;D) Come check him out, he loves guests! This build can be found in the realm 21Batman through the portal on the other side, Enjoy ^-^.

such a cute hat :)
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited May 2017
    "Rammeon, The Cursed Child"

According to the myths ,there was once a child, a qbee named Rammeon who were cursed by his own parents in exchange of power and strength by the goddess of all the evil. Because of that he was isolated from the land of Eremm and was imprisoned in the forest not knowing that it is protected by the guardian of ramms.

One day the guardian showed up to him, he taught that it was just a normal beast lurking in the forest because ever since he was born he didn't even get to know or see a single ramm. The Guardian asked him, "why are you here? what is hidden in that mask?"... Rammeon didn't answered, but the Guardian already knew that he was the "Cursed Child" being feared by the ramms of Eremm.

Day by day, the season in the land of Eremm changes and each day, the guardian visits him, tells him a story on what does the world in Eremm was and as time goes by he started to talk to the Guardian and they became friends.

Then one day, the guardian asked Rammeon if he could show his true face so that the guardian might know how to cure the curse of him. Rammeon suddenly became hopeful at the sametime nervous because the guardian might leave him after seeing his true face. But then the guardian said that "You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one." I've read that in the google said the guardian and it made my perspective in life change XD. So Rammeon slowly took his mask off his head *The Guardian was very shocked when he saw Rammeons true face and the guardian suddenly disappeared*

" Curse of the Great Shiny nose!!! "

Rammeon taught that the guardian left him forever, alone in the forest, knowing that all ramms feared him, and his only friend also left him, he locked himself in his tiny room crying and crying day by day until someone knocked on his door. Rammeon didn't opened his door thinking that it might be the other ramms wanting to kill him. "I'm now here Rammeon, sorry for suddenly leaving you, I'm your guardian, your friend". Rammeon suddenly opened his door ,still crying but now, it is because of happiness, he saw the guardian with a magical bush in his back, the guardian said "eat it Rammeon, and the curse will end".

*tried my best creating the story lol xD sorry for some mistakes...*
    "You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"
    - credits to the unknown author ^.^

original picture that i've edited and also other pics related

• RYBIERYBIE Member
    kurt... said:

According to the myths ,there was once a child, a qbee who were cursed by his own parents in exchange of power and strength by the goddess of all the evil, Exem.

I think this won't count cuz the Event says "Build a Ram" Not photoshop you screenshots:p
  • mr.alanmr.alan Member
    my resubmission
    Here are the greatest beasts in all cubic castles, a supper ram (ramsaurus rex) and a evil dragon (Dragonsaurus)..
    this beasts are in battle because the dragon stole the ram place in cubic store...

• NoeNt said:

kurt... said:

According to the myths ,there was once a child, a qbee who were cursed by his own parents in exchange of power and strength by the goddess of all the evil, Exem.

I think this won't count cuz the Event says "Build a Ram" Not photoshop you screenshots:p
    He did build a ram tho...
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited May 2017
    NoeNt said:

kurt... said:

O: but anyways, I also posted the original picture but but but T.T I've just realized it by now "the main look should be from cubic castles."but still the main characters are made from cc... I'll just hope this would be qualified T.T but if not please inform me mods as soon as possible T.T ...
  • kurt... said:

NoeNt said:

kurt... said:

O: but anyways, I also posted the original picture but but but T.T I've just realized it by now "the main look should be from cubic castles."but still the main characters are made from cc... I'll just hope this would be qualified T.T but if not please inform me mods as soon as possible T.T ...
    But still. Lots of people put hard work into builds without photoshopping or editing 80% of . I'm not the judge. Just folow the rules as much as u can..
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    Bluejay_1 said:

kurt... said:

NoeNt said:

kurt... said:

But still. Lots of people put hard work into builds without photoshopping or editing 80% of . I'm not the judge. Just folow the rules as much as u can..
    yeah, well its up to the judges weather they will judge the edited ones but for me the rule saying" - Small Edits to give more appeal to the overall presentation is okay but the main look should be from Cubic Castles." means editing is not prohibited *and photoshopping is editing they're the same...
  • kurt... said:

Bluejay_1 said:

kurt... said:

NoeNt said:

kurt... said:

yeah, well its up to the judges weather they will judge the edited ones but for me the rule saying" - Small Edits to give more appeal to the overall presentation is okay but the main look should be from Cubic Castles." means editing is not prohibited *and photoshopping is editing they're the same...
    Photoshopping and editing are the same. And they arnt. But the way I used it was incorrect but they arnt the same in some situations. And let's end this. This is not a discussion for argument...best of luck in the competition
  • edited May 2017
    Here's my 2nd entry, since the first one was horrible xD.
    I call this... the cute rammasaures... I hope I win :D
    In-game name : =MGN=Pro Guy 2015
  • im going to resubmit a Clean edit of my build good luck to me :3
  • []Blank[][]Blank[] Member
    edited May 2017
    delete this
  • []Blank[][]Blank[] Member
    edited May 2017
    delete this
  • RAMM SOLDIERS
    IGN : ANGELOBAJO
  • DoitallDoitall Member
    My entry. The super ramm who saved the ramm from wolves
  • kurt... said:

According to the myths ,there was once a child, a qbee named Rammeon who were cursed by his own parents in exchange of power and strength by the goddess of all the evil. Because of that he was isolated from the land of Eremm and was imprisoned in the forest not knowing that it is protected by the guardian of ramms.

One day the guardian showed up to him, he taught that it was just a normal beast lurking in the forest because ever since he was born he didn't even get to know or see a single ramm. The Guardian asked him, "why are you here? what is hidden in that mask?"... Rammeon didn't answered, but the Guardian already knew that he was the "Cursed Child" being feared by the ramms of Eremm.

Day by day, the season in the land of Eremm changes and each day, the guardian visits him, tells him a story on what does the world in Eremm was and as time goes by he started to talk to the Guardian and they became friends.

Then one day, the guardian asked Rammeon if he could show his true face so that the guardian might know how to cure the curse of him. Rammeon suddenly became hopeful at the sametime nervous because the guardian might leave him after seeing his true face. But then the guardian said that "You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one." I've read that in the google said the guardian and it made my perspective in life change XD. So Rammeon slowly took his mask off his head *The Guardian was very shocked when he saw Rammeons true face and the guardian suddenly disappeared*

Rammeon taught that the guardian left him forever, alone in the forest, knowing that all ramms feared him, and his only friend also left him, he locked himself in his tiny room crying and crying day by day until someone knocked on his door. Rammeon didn't opened his door thinking that it might be the other ramms wanting to kill him. "I'm now here Rammeon, sorry for suddenly leaving you, I'm your guardian, your friend". Rammeon suddenly opened his door ,still crying but now, it is because of happiness, he saw the guardian with a magical bush in his back, the guardian said "eat it Rammeon, and the curse will end".

"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"

you won in fb but i saw you here so.. you are not a winner

• KuRt...KuRt... Member
    []BLANK[] said:

kurt... said:

you won in fb but i saw you here so.. you are not a winner

They said that you can join either in fb or here but with different post ,look at my entry there :3 before saying that...

• IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited May 2017
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/editor/m9/dtvegwhd5fvd.png
    Aren't these the same entries except on facebook the photos are taken at a different angle? o-o and the first photo is edited differently?
  • http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/editor/m9/dtvegwhd5fvd.png
    Aren't these the same entries except on facebook the photos are taken at a different angle? o-o and the first photo is edited differently?

yep
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member

yeah i used the same ramm but with different entry, according to the rule:

"() Does our picture qualify for the next day if we didn't win before? "
    OLD: We will archive all pictures on each day so you may need to resubmit it and possibly add some few edits to increase your chance of winning.

NEW: With this huge amount of entries by the minute, I feel it would be unfair if I archive an entry just minutes before the deadline. Right now, we will qualify every entry for the entire week!

you may need to resubmit it and possibly add some few edits to increase your chance of winning

i dont think I broke any rules ,it says there that we can add few edits, so i edited the orignal and posted it :3
  • kurt... said:

yeah i used the same ramm but with different entry, according to the rule:

"() Does our picture qualify for the next day if we didn't win before? "
    OLD: We will archive all pictures on each day so you may need to resubmit it and possibly add some few edits to increase your chance of winning.

NEW: With this huge amount of entries by the minute, I feel it would be unfair if I archive an entry just minutes before the deadline. Right now, we will qualify every entry for the entire week!

you may need to resubmit it and possibly add some few edits to increase your chance of winning

i dont think I broke any rules ,it says there that we can add few edits, so i edited the orignal and posted it :3
    diferrent ramm!! *facepalm*
This discussion has been closed.