Jrady's Racetrack Building Contest

JradyJrady Member
edited July 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Ok so here is the youtube video explaining most of it: Contest video

Here is the strawpoll to vote on the enjoyability of the tracks: http://www.strawpoll.me/13520980/r

The realm is Jrady's World of Whatsits , and you can just search Jrady, and it'll pop up. Go to the door that says finished builds and then the one in there that says racetrack build contest.

So basically there will be 3 racetracks made of 4 quarters of 2000 block rentals each. The rentals are 20 high as well so have fun! Each person will be working together with 3 other people to make a whole race track out of each of their quarters of the track.

There will be prizes for each person in the winning racetrack, as well as a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize individually. Every other person will get smaller prizes ranging from 5k-10k each.

Criteria are these: Drivability - Balanced skill level with not too much running into walls; Enjoyability - straw poll vote for scores; Creativity - Diversity of blocks as well as interesting block placement(so having every kind of block won't necessarily earn you a high score if they're not placed in an aesthetic manner).

There will be a piggy with 10k cubits on each rental to help you buy blocks to fill up the whole floor, but PLEASE don't just take the cubits and run, I want serious contestants only.

How to enter: Post a picture of one of your builds in this thread and/or your ign and I will try to add you and you can show me some of your builds. I will be choosing the 12 people who seem to have the best builds to compete in the contest.

Guidelines: I would prefer if you would adhere to a standard 5 block wide track with 1 bumper on either side to keep the cars on the track. Collaborating with your track mates is allowed, but once the rentals are rented you are locked in with whoever else is in the other quarters of your track. You are also allowed to decide amongst yourselves who of you will be working with each other in each track.

1st prize: Ghost
2nd prize: Elf pet
3rd prize: o/y scarf

10k c to each contestant in the winning track!

Most of all, have fun!

Contestants:
1. Valley*
2. Space_Fetus*FINALLY*
3. Misticall*
4. Chocomale(no show)
5. Ed*
6. Royale_King(no show)
7. DutchMill*
8. Pandorite*
9. kurt...*
10. ArcDragon*
11. obito*
12. epieownz*
13. Grey*

* = has been set up with a rental

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    sign me up :)
  • I will join! Sign me up!
  • ValleyValley Member
    Sure, I'll show you around ASAP and Goodluck everyone!
    Nice idea :))
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    I will join! Sign me up! :D
  • JradyJrady Member
    edited May 2017
    ok added feebi and royale king to my friends list i want to see your guys's builds
  • Will join! :D
  • JradyJrady Member
    ok added you to my friends list to misticall
  • edited May 2017

Here is a quick link to Jradys video AND as a bonus you get to see his face like the stalker we all know you are >:O

It is the same thing as what he stated but maybe you a more audio person lol.

Question: Is there an approximate start date to this contest?
  • JradyJrady Member
    edited May 2017
    umm well as soon as we get all the contestants finalized I will get everybody set up with their rentals i guess.

And, there's actually a link to the video in my original post so yeah XD
  • Here they just can play it without going to your original post :P.
    the wait is real!
  • JradyJrady Member
    edited May 2017
    I put you on the list space fetus since I've already seen your builds

I added misticall to the contest for now but i only saw one build that she did so if more than 11 other people show me good enough builds she might get bumped, but atm it's looking like it's going to be hard to find 12 people in the first place.
    damn this is such a cool idea, surprised for lack of interest, guys jrady is even giving you a bit of c to help fund the build!!
  • Just put me in the list. I can make sure my build is nice. I'm lazy to show my build really
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Im in too just let me know if you want me to pm you the builds or whatever
  • Jrady said:

I put you on the list space fetus since I've already seen your builds

I added misticall to the contest for now but i only saw one build that she did so if more than 11 other people show me good enough builds she might get bumped, but atm it's looking like it's going to be hard to find 12 people in the first place.

Just saw this. And Ima he not she xD

• JradyJrady Member
    Ah sorry about that XD
  • PandoritePandorite Member
    edited May 2017
    If you need another person

Pandorite (add me)
    Checkout my realm: Tear
    In the portal room you can find San Chan's Amusing Vends,(it should be the third portal on the left. This also leads to a portal room just head downstairs to see my current progress) Also my build :3

Edit
    and if possible I'll need to check with him but I'd like to have my friend ArcDragon doing one of the connected tracks to mine

Second edit
    Also dragging my friend Obito into it c: trying to find a fourth

Third edit: Dutchmill we got all four for one track :3
  • obitoobito Member
    I'm in. On team with pandorite and arcdragon
    You can see my buildings if ya add me
  • SIGN ME up please.
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    I think I wanna join too... xD I'll just wait for you to online ^^
  • ValleyValley Member
    FYI Valley is Feebi so change Feebi to Valley
  • PandoritePandorite Member
    edited May 2017
    Sent you a friend's request though I think you declined
  • I'll Join :) , I'll let you see my work when you're online , thanks ^_^
  • JradyJrady Member
    okay i updated the contestants list just need one more and then we can get started
  • Did you wanna see my builds? Also. Removed you while cleaning my friends list xD my mistake. Had sooo many random people on there think I got rid of at least 60 people
  • JradyJrady Member
    Sure I can come look at your builds now.
  • I sign up too.
    here are some of my builds. I also participated in Halloween contest but don't got the picture anymore XD
  • @Jrady I haven't seen you online at all. Been Busy? Could you give me a timeframe I would be likely to see you?
    how we looking on this?