RECYCLE ♻️

foxtasticfoxtastic Member
edited May 2017 in Community
Guys don't just throw stuff out in realms like cloths you don't need recycle them don't throw them away and don't throw stuff in random places that can trash there realm just go to a mine or find a trash can and put it away

-don't forget too do this in real life too-

Comment if you ever did not do this too!!!
Lets see if there's more good than bad!!!

Comments

• What are you even on about? Items disappear in 20 minutes....
  • PimyddPimydd Member

What are you even on about? Items disappear in 20 minutes....

Not if you have attractor turn off >.>

But really it's not that big a deal when people drop stuff in realms
  • PertweePertwee Member
    What about a lobby? :V I do it all the time..I let all the dirt and junk I don't need out and into the lobby!
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    Pimydd said:

What are you even on about? Items disappear in 20 minutes....

Not if you have attractor turn off >.>

But really it's not that big a deal when people drop stuff in realms
    um no, all items that you drop whether your attractor is on or off will disappear in 20 minutes.

• OrenjiOrenji Member
    Why not donate them to new players instead?
  • I know it's annoying every time someone sees a not finished realm or an empty one they use it as a public trash can i always lock realms for that reason
  • I think lobby's good too there's not exactly a owner
  • I think lobby's good too there's not exactly a owner

that makes the game lag i remember this jerk with a strong device ages ago before i joined the forums i think that person went in town center and started dropping ice and dirt etc
  • foxtasticfoxtastic Member
    edited May 2017
    Makes since and lag is anoying so dont throw away stuff randomly that much I guese and only do it when your donating or throwing dirt around because you think it's poop that's weird but people do it... 0-0

I agree with orange don't throw stuff out someone might need it don't be selfish
  • by the way edit your comment instead of commenting twice in a row that could give you a warning watch out ;)
  • Thx :3
    I did it again...