[OFFICIAL EVENT] Ramm Week!

Comments

• >joshuakun<>joshuakun< Member
    edited May 2017
    My entry: "The Lost Beauty of the Ramm Fountain"

Several thousands of years ago, there was a floating village named The Ramm Village where the Ramm Fountain is within. The floating village encountered a huge storm that led to death of thousands of qbees and a massive destruction. The village was then broken apart and hidden and wasn't found until an adventurer and his dog found The Lost Beauty of the Ramm Fountain.

• Reposting my entry: The Giant Ramm Statue. The legend says that a dark king trapped 14 ramms into some players' statues and pixel art, can 14 lucky players' ram statue become a Ram kennel???? Good Luck to all players here, also this statue is built by Memeo2016!
  • "100% Remm! No scam! Only 100k for this Remm Pet, what a deal!" Said the shop owner as they placed their 'Cheap Fake Remm' item into the register -
  • foxtasticfoxtastic Member
    edited May 2017
    Name - the ram period
    My enter and pic -BAA!!!-
    -there's a ram emoji :)
  • PeanxtPeanxt Member
    edited May 2017
    Difficult to make three exactly the same >.< Lol. #Rams. Gl all <3
  • NilowNilow Member
    Rashira said:

MY ENTRY FOR RAMM WEEK EVENT! Goodluck to me.

Awesome!!!
  • I'm not that good of a ram maker :P
  • RashiraRashira Member
    Nilow said:

Rashira said:

MY ENTRY FOR RAMM WEEK EVENT! Goodluck to me.

Awesome!!!
    Thank you nilloww :))
  • edited May 2017
    THE RAM ARMY HAS ARRIVED! WE SHALL DEFEND THE INNOCENT QBEES FROM THE EVIL!
    In this scenario we can see a battle ram with a mounted saddle on it to mount a little qbee warrior who is wearing dark angel wings and has a cute little spike
    the qbee is completely covered in armor .
    Safety #1 priority c:
    if there is any flaws or things you want me to add / change or improve please comment or reply to me :)
  • MisticallMisticall Member
    edited May 2017
    The Ramm Temple
    (a story of why the Ramm was removed)

There was a time when the Ramms roamed freely, and QBees were able to adopt them as pets.

But then people began to use the wonderful Ramms as nothing more than tools for profit.

The Mods and Moddesses decided to stop the greedy QBees once and for all. Using their heavenly powers, they drove the Ramms to the brink of extinction.

Most QBees had accepted the fact that most of the Ramms were gone, but a certain few were hopeful for its return.

They would pray to the Mods and Moddesses for its return, in the very same temple standing in front of you.

And one day, their wishes were granted. A few Ramms were released into the wild. And once again, QBee and Ramm were finally reunited.

-The End-
    (Hope you enjoyed this. It kinda provides a fantasy story for why the Ramm was removed. And of course, good luck to all of you guys :D)
  • Misticall said:

The Ramm Temple

There was a time when the Ramms roamed freely, and QBees were able to adopt them as pets.

But then people began to use the wonderful Ramms as nothing more than tools for profit.

The Mods and Moddesses decided to stop the greedy QBees once and for all. Using their heavenly powers, they drove the Ramms to the brink of extinction.

Most QBees had accepted the fact that most of the Ramms were gone, but a certain few were hopeful for its return.

They would pray to the Mods and Moddesses for its return, in the very same temple standing in front of you.

And one day, their wishes were granted. A few Ramms were released into the wild. And once again, QBee and Ramm were finally reunited.

-The End-
    (Hope you enjoyed this. It kinda provides a fantasy story for why the Ramm was removed. And of course, good luck to all of you guys :D)

u don't have an actual ram in this build it' looks nice but it doesn't sadly meet the criteria
  • PertweePertwee Member

YUUSS. I know what I'm building.
    Btw @Mabz can we build the ramm statue with a partner?

You my boy clearly Did not read the rules..Make sure to read them and you will know the answer!
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    Pertwee said:

YUUSS. I know what I'm building.
    Btw @Mabz can we build the ramm statue with a partner?

You my boy clearly Did not read the rules..Make sure to read them and you will know the answer!
    this is before Mabz put the frequently asked questions :P

• DoitallDoitall Member

My entry. The cubic RAMM
  • Misticall said:

The Ramm Temple

-The End-

u don't have an actual ram in this build it' looks nice but it doesn't sadly meet the criteria
    Agree! It should disqualified
  • Friday: Enza Widow
    Saturday: Nilow
    Sunday: Miwky
    Monday: McWolf the Sane

Good thing to have a W in the name !!!

Thanks for the ram and congratz to other (really happy for you wolf !!! )
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Friday: Enza Widow

so hey everyone im changing my name to space_wetus
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    Time to resubmit. Again.

The Ramen

A Ramen, (ˈrɑːmɛn), is a RAMpant, get it?mystical and adorable creature. It is known around these days to explore around the world of Droplets. It has a fetish for japanese noodles and is known be a very good pet. It's horns look like thick noodles and it's nose is a nose. Because why not?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    A Ramen.

Origin and Family

The Ramen is the older sibling of the Ramm. They belong to the sheep family because DUHHH. The origin of the Ramen took place in Osheepka, Jaram. A Sheep once had a fetish for a Ram, which had a fetish for Noodles. The Sheep and the Ram fell in love, and so the Ramen was born. The Ramens populated and populated until then, they migrate everywhere and so they were the most populous breed of Ramm before.

The first Ramens in Osheepka, Jaram.

Food

A Ramen eats Ramen Noodles, they use chopsticks/a fork to eat. Sometimes they eat Naegi's Turkey, it's delicious by the way.

Sounds

A Ramen says: "MEEEEOOOOOOW :3". It also responds to different stimuli. When it encounters a pleasing object it says, "MEEEEEWWW :3". And when it doesn't like the object, it says, "Meh, I don't like that." (get it because Meeehhhhh? Welp. ._.)

The Ramen's Cry for Joy while taking a bath in the Ramen Bowl under the morning sun.

The Modern Ramen

Today, the Ramens are almost extinct. One man is responsible for the last Ramen's life. And that is @Teardrop . The last Ramen is a good boy. He follows Teardrop everywhere he goes, and is obedient to his orders. Teardrop is doing a great job taking care of the Last Ramen.

I don't have anymore photos, so here's a potato.

If you see a Ramen, take care of it. We need Ramens to rise again. #RamenLivesMatter #Ramen #NotRammIt'sRamen

If you have any queries regarding this information, you may contact us by texting:

Ramen [space] (your name) [space] And send it to Outer Space(_fetus.)

More pictures are shown at the bottom.

If you want to inspect the Ramen on a Ramen Bowl with Chopsticks more, tex- I mean,

Go to The Habitat of the Holy Fox, then go to the big black house, you'll see two shattered stones, smash the one that says "Court Room". When you're in the Court Room, go straight forward. Then you'll see a table. Go to the side, you'll see a portal. Go in. And find the ramen. It's in the corner or something. X"D

Second Entry:

So you wanted a Temple Style Handstanding Ramen? Okay.

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

space_fetus riding his ramm through the valley, what great adventures are install for our brave adventurer?
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited May 2017
    Resubmit.
    Here's Mine With Stolen Screen Shot Of Them XD
    Picture:
    commercial photography locations
    commercial photography locationscommercial photography locationscommercial photography locationsImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Note: If U Want To see The Entire Build Go to my Realm Naegi's Tropical Getaway And Find The Door with a Sign Of Mountian Village

• soXympzsoXympz Member

oO so should I change my name to 'so Wimpy'?
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember

Haha, thanks Enza. I was actually thinking the same after Miwk's win XD

And thanks everyone who congratulated me ^^
  • soXympzsoXympz Member
    Haha anyway here's my entry + contest (ends same day as ramm official event)

099 111 100 101 058 032 109 121 032 110 097 109 101 032 105 115 032 086 101 114 121 032 073 109 112 111 082 116 097 110 116 044 032 085 032 109 117 083 116 032 114 101 109 101 109 098 101 114
    Do not post the answer here. Message me his name and how did you find out his name.
    Remember to include your IGN.
    Good luck everyone n Congratz to all winners^^

• Resubmitting my entry some edits :)

The Gift From Ram-ses

Ram-eses the cloud god presents you with Ramma-Lamma, his favorite chibi from his flock.

Ramma-Lamma is the most mischievous of the flock and has destroyed half of the cloud palace with his shenanigans. Head-butting the godess Dolly Ramma into the duck pond was the last straw. She said either Ramma-Lamma had to go or she would. Since the palace and royal Cloudillac are in her name, Ram-eses decided to find Ramma a good home. He created this special enchanted cloud hand to deliver him to you. He's your problem now. Hide your breakables and important papers. He likes to eat them and money and rare and valuable books.

• WuffyWuffy Member
    GL
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited May 2017
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    edited May 2017
    Ramm god part 1 is on page 6

The Ramm God – part 2

A day went by and epieownz didn’t receive the ramm pet. He decided to wait another day before going back to the Ramm God.

When he arrived at the doorway to the Ramm God, there was someone guarding it. It appeared to be an evil ram, but our qbee is not easily scared.

So he asked: Who are you?

I am Berus Guardian of the Doorway and You shall not pass! – said Berus

Why are you guarding the doorway? – asked epieownz

Because my master asked me too. – said Berus

Your master, the Ramm God? Asked epieownz

What? No my master the Ramm Demon God. Only a fool would mistake the Ramm Demon God for his lesser brother the Ramm God. -said Berus

It’s at this point our Qbee truly realised that he has made a mistake.
    He said, well this is my realm, goodbye. And then banned Berus.
    Our Qbee then proceeded to enter the room and confront the Ramm Demon God.

You tricked me, you are not the Ramm God - said epieownz

It was too easy. – said the Ramm Demon God with his mighty voice echoing through the entire room

I am not going to receive the Ramm Pet, am I? –said epieownz

Mehehehehahaha!, no you are definitely not. Nobody is!
    Soon everything will be mine! I will take all the realms and all the pets! And all the qbees will be my slaves! They will worship me or else meet a faith much worse than Death!
    It seems like you have a decision to make, epieownz. Join me and be able to live within your realm or perish at my behalf.
    – said the Ramm Demon God

I will never join a fake god like you. – said our Qbee, epieownz

I don’t need you anyway. Begone with you. – Said the Ramm Demon God as he banned our Qbee.

There our Qbee was, thrown out of his own realm by the Ramm Demon God. Some evil god he summoned because of his greed. Because our Qbee wanted to have a ram pet so badly. This may now cause the end of the Cubic world.
    There was only one way to respond to this situation.

Our Qbee took a deep breath and shouted from the top of his lungs:
    FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Epieownz immediately felt some relief. he started to think how he could stop the Ramm Demon God, but he didn’t know how. Then he realised, maybe the Wise Old Ram Man knows of a way to defeat this evil god.

But where would the man be? It was a long time since epieownz last saw the Wise Old Ram Man. he knows the guy likes to be in the mountains, climbing and doing parkour. Our Hero searched the mountains for hours, but could not find him. It dawned upon our Qbee that maybe the Wise Old Ram Man was somewhere else. Maybe he was at the Mountain Wall Course.

Epieownz went to the Mountain Wall Course and climbed all the way to the snowy top and there he stood, the Wise Old Ram Man.

Hello. - said epieownz

Hello there. – said the Wise Old Ram Man

I need your help. – said epieownz

With what may I be of help, epieownz? - asked the Wise Old Ram Man

I accidentally summoned the Ramm Demon God and now he wants to destroy the Cubic world as we know it. Do u know of a way to stop it? - asked our Qbee

You don’t accidentally summon the Ramm Demon God, a ritual needs to be performed, items need to be collected. It takes lots of effort to summon the Ramm Demon God and for good reason! - said the Wise Old Ram Man

I know, I was trying to summon the Ramm God. – said epieownz

You can’t summon the Ramm God. - said the Wise Old Ram Man

Well I did not know that. But can you help me or not? – epieownz

That depends if the Ramm Demon God is still in the pentagram. If so you can perform the reverse ritual to stop the Ramm Demon God and sent him back to his own hellish realm.
    - said the Wise Old Ram Man

How does the reverse ritual work? – asked epieownz

I will tell you. The most important thing is that you need 2 Qbees to perform the ritual instead of one. You will also need the five ingredients you used to summon the Ramm Demon God and a Knockback Wand and Harm Wand. You put those ingredients on the outer edges of the pentagram, between the circle and the five pointed star.
    One of the two Qbees need to stay in the pentagram and wear a Knockback Wand. The other must be out of the pentagram and wear a Harm wand. The Qbee with the Harm Wand also needs to cast the reverse summoning spell. You do remember the summoning spell, right?
    - Wise Old Ram Man

Yes. – said epieownz

Well then, tell me the summoning spell. - said the Wise Old Ram Man

Ow, yes it is: Vocare Ad Deum Ramm
    - Said epieownz

That would make the reverse summoning spell:
    Marr Meud Da Eracov
    Also keep in mind that this spell will sent him back to his hellish realm but this might take a while as the Ramm Demon God will most likely resist
    - said the Wise Old Ram Man

OK, Thank you Wise Old Ram Man. I will be on my way to defeat the Ramm Demon God. I just have one more question. Why don’t you have any clothes on?

Why are you so ugly? asked the Wise Old Ram Man.
    Sometimes thing are just the way they are.

WOW, no need to be rude. And I look awesome. Goodbye –said epieownz

Goodbye and good luck. – said the Wise Old Ram Man

Our Qbee epieownz went and grabbed the items needed for the reverse summoning spell.
    He then went to search for a friend, a fellow hero who would want to aid him in his quest to save the Cubic world. This hero’s name was nick_strik03.

Together they went to the room guarded by Berus.

Hello Berus, I see you are guarding the doorway once again. – said epieownz

It’s you again. You’ve got me into a lot of trouble last time when you banned me. The Ramm Demon God was not pleased with me to say the least. But this time there is a password sentry on the door and you won’t get past me. – said Berus

Oh, really? But you know Berus. I still own this place and I can still ban you or turn this realm into pvp and own you with my harm wand. So you really should give us that password. – said epieownz

You wouldn’t. – said Berus

Yes, I would. - Said epieownz while blocking the doorway.

But If I tell you the password I’d be in even more trouble. – said Berus

I am going to send the Ramm Demon God back to its hellish realm so there would be no consequences if you tell me the password. - said epieownz

So if I tell you the password I would be the most powerful ram demon guy in the cubic world? Mehehe it’s a deal. The password is rammdemongodftw. – said Berus

Thanks.
    Hey nick_strik03. I will confront and distract the Ramm Demon God and his minions. You must put the following five items in the outer edges of the pentagram. Between the circle and the star, ok. If you have done that and you are standing in the pentagram whisper to me that you are ready, OK?
    - Epieownz

OK – said nick_strik03

And so our heroes went in to defeat the Ramm Demon God, epieownz went first and nick_strik03 followed.

What brings you back here, epieownz? – said the Ramm Demon God

I have come to bargain with you Ramm Demon God. – said epieownz

How did you get through the door?
    -asked the Ramm Demon God

I asked Berus what the password was. We talked for a long time. At first he didn’t want to give me the password. But then I told him that I was considering to join you. So we talked about it and what the advantages and disadvantages are. He told so many great things about you. How almighty you are and how all your plans will succeed and more. Anyway I would like to talk to you about that. And would like to know more about you and your brother. -said epieownz

Don’t you talk about my brother! - shouted the Ramm Demon God

Why what happened between you two? – asked epieownz

He betrayed me and the ramm. You might not know this but a long time ago there were lots of ramm. All of the ram were free and lived happily and were praying to the me and my brother. But then the Qbees came. They began killing the ramm for their fur and horns and turning the ramm into ramm pets. My brother just sat high in the sky and let it all happen and welcomed the ramm in ramm heaven, but I could not allow this to happen to all the Ramms in the Cubic World. So I went down and punished the Qbees. Then the Qbees and my brother the Ram God banished me to my hellish realm and now ramm are rare, almost brought down to extinction. You may think I am the Villain, but I just wanted to protect my sheeple, the ramm. You know…..(interrupted)

nick_strik03 whispered: I am ready.

Let me interrupt you for a second. - said epieownz
    Marr Meud Da Eracov

NNNOOOOOOOOO!! YOU TRICKED ME EPIEOWNZ!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!
    shouted the Ramm Demon God who was now stuck, powerless inside the pentagram getting pulled back to his hellish dimension.

We did it. – said epieownz to nick_strik03
    I kind of feel sorry for the Ramm Demon God.

Don’t be. He was trying to destroy all the Qbees, remember? – said nick_strik03

Yes but…. Oh well, it’s over. It’s a shame I won’t get a ramm pet though. – said epieownz

Well you can always go to the Ramm Altar and pray to The Ramm God. Who knows maybe you will get a pet after all. Don’t count on it, but you could try.

Let’s go to the Ramm Altar.

- The End
  • ChocoMale said:

The Flying Ramm

Once upon a time,there live a happy Ramm family in a small village.One day,the KRAMPUS came and caught one of the Ramm.

The KRAMPUS started control the Ramm to kill it's family. Unluckily,the Ramm succeed controlled by the KRAMPUS and it kill it's family.The body of the Ramm became grey that mean it will become evil!Then, the KRAMPUS made the Ramm become a Flying Ramm that can't leave the place forever!

Do you saw the wings of the Ramm is still colorful?That mean the kindness Ramm still can be saved!KRAMPUS : Come to find out this Ramm and save it if you dare or it will stay here FOREVER!
    Resubmitting..
  • this is my ram build hope u like it! :D
    2.png 508.7K
    1.png 615.2K
    3.png 508.6K
  • Can i know when these event end?
    Cuz im is not ready
This discussion has been closed.