How I got a severe warning [With apologies, Not trying to remove it]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So before you comment, I would like you to read this all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, Cubic Castles is a very great game. It was my favorite sandbox game which cannot be replaced. But sadly, there had to be one threat. One that made me give up on this game. I'll start off with the basics. So I was in this game, and someone was cyber bullying me (I don't remember the name), so as a revenge, I did a mistake and offended him. He decided to report me to the support, and I got a small, little, warning. I accepted it because I dared to break one of cubic castles rules. Now, keep in mind that this was very depressing for me as I don't have a life and spent over 400$ On this game, with 50$ of them being scammed away. After a lot of days of being depressed, I decided to join a bit the forums. There were some great posts out there. Some where about buying stuff, some where about selling stuff, and others were simply about off topic related stuff. I was getting hope to go back into this lovely game, however, something went wrong. I decided to post mini 'jokes' on the forums. Let me give you an example; Someone claims to be buying any pet. I decide to comment "I'm s3lling a d3rt p3t". Now, I know this was very childish of me to do such an action, and I deserved to get a warning for spam, even though it was only a harmless joke. Now, the person that had given me the warning was cortana. From this day, I was freaking out at her and I become an enemy of her. I wanted to befriend everyone in this game, but it doesn't seem possible nowadays on the internet. So, I just want to point out I have anger management problems, and with this, I had decided to pose a threat to cortana. The following message was really violating the terms and conditions. It included cursing and mocking. Now, I deserved to get a warning, i'm not complaining about achieving such a thing, but I just wanted to tell you guys that be careful of what you say these days, I know the internet is all about cursing, but this game is for 6-9 year olds, so you cannot curse. If you are a new player reading this, please review the terms and conditions and rules before posting something here. For the old players, if you DO bad stuff without getting caught, try to avoid it, as it can get you into serious trouble these days. I may start a new account with a fresh start playing cubic castles, just for the sake of missing it, but this time I won't do anything bad. I want to say sorry to all of the people I have damaged the reputation of during my stay, and I will be careful next time. I hope you all forgive me, peace out.

Comments

• AllunarAllunar Member
    We all made mistakes and I know what you mean but it's bad to dwell on past mistakes.
  • *Bub**Bub* Member

We all made mistakes and I know what you mean but it's bad to dwell on past mistakes.

I agree :D
  • number 1 rule: dont break the rules

my suggestion: dont comment xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Dont mind the warnings and such, myself i have been banned on forums several times xD (probs my next ban is forever ;/)

Not because doing bad things, just accedental multiposts or that time i accedentaly put down a vid that seemed like it was wrong for kids to watch in gollum's eyes ;/

But meh, from your accidents you learn
    So try to behave now and i know for sure you will have a good time further ;)
  • Mmhmm, won't say anything about the cyberbullying situation

Just stop bullying me, you're the reason this happened

Jack oh jack, first of all you tped me telling me that you are a hacker, then i unfriended you... suddenly i see you cussing at me and bullying ME, i still got screenshots that i sent to Super ;) so i am gonna be mature now and stop responding to you, have a nice day
  • *> Jack <**> Jack <* Member
    edited May 2017

Mmhmm, won't say anything about the cyberbullying situation

Jack oh jack, first of all you tped me telling me that you are a hacker, then i unfriended you... suddenly i see you cussing at me and bullying ME, i still got screenshots that i sent to Super ;) so i am gonna be mature now and stop responding to you, have a nice day
    What do you even mean??!
    I don't "hack" so get your dirty lies off me. You're intention is simply to hurt other's feelings. How is a "frame up" of screenshots going to prove that I am a hacker? It's basically some pictures you could have just edited in with photoshop. I'm going to contact support because of you, and I hope karma strikes you back
    Edit: Also, Screenshots are bits and pieces of pictures, you need video evidence until I am proven guilty

What do you even mean??!
    I don't "hack" so get your dirty lies off me. You're intention is simply to hurt other's feelings. How is a "frame up" of screenshots going to prove that I am a hacker? It's basically some pictures you could have just edited in with photoshop. I'm going to contact support because of you, and I hope karma strikes you back
    Edit: Also, Screenshots are bits and pieces of pictures, you need video evidence until I am proven guilty
    I got acreenshots of you bullying me not of you hacking, also go message support they could check the chat log of you trlling me that you hack
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Enough arguing.
    You wanna do that do it in pms not here publicly on the forums.
    Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.