[OFFICIAL EVENT] Ramm Week!

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

The Rammsley family are a big fan of races, they love the thrill of the race the excitement of the crowd! There hot air balloon can always be seen hovering above Fetus Isles Raceway, they have a great view of every race while they tuck into their picnic and relax with the best of views!!

resubmitting :)
  • teddzteddz Member
    New day, new luck:p
  • edited May 2017
    Congrats Enza and Nilow :)
    I made a change to the horns on both entry's,do i have to post them again?sorry Im confused.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited May 2017

Alchram the Alchemist

• DullachanDullachan Member
    edited May 2017
    Uhh, since everyone's resubmitting:

Storyline:
    This is Totes McRamms, he lived in Mt. Rammountain happily living life along with other Ramms. Mt. Rammountain provided the most luxurious plants and greeneries one Ramm could ever dream of! Until one fateful night . . .

McRamms was fast asleep, dreaming about being on a gigantic cheese cake thrice his size -- then he heard a scream. McRamms snapped out of deep sleep, The scream grew louder and closer, it was then followed by Growls, Howls, Sounds of Claws scraping wood, the smell of fresh blood . . . It was them. With McRamms acting on instinct, he left the comfort of his home in the mountains to check who owned the nearby screams.

[McRamms lives in a cottage on a cliff of Mt. Rammountain.]

McRamms came rolling down the stairs, cursing himself for having such small little nubby hooves, hindering him from opening the door and finally, after 15 embarrasing seconds of a sad attempt on opening the door. He was greeted with a fiendish sight, McRamms was right. . . It really was them, after years of peace in Mt. Rammountain, they finally came back. . .

Four-legged-creatures of the dark, with fur dark as the darkest night, eyes red as the reddest of rubies, claws sharper than knives, teeth dripping with rabies and fresh blood. . . McRamms didn't want to believe what his eyes has told him. . . But it's real, the Wolves came back.

McRamms dashed back into the house, and broke the glass case containing a big red button. The Wolves were bashing and gnawing against the doors wanting to get in. In a panic, McRamms pushed the big red button which activated a mechanism opening a secret hatch leading to ladders on which the end of it you can't see. The glass read: "In case of "THE INVASION" break glass", McRamms hurriedly climbed down the ladders--the wolves finally broke in--gaining with every step, they pounced towards McRamms. Thankfully, just in time McRamms managed to close the hatch and get the emergency supplies with him. He climbed down the cold, damp segments of the ladders, blaming himself for this mess.

McRamms was a well known Hero along with his best companion McGoats, they were wargods who had slain countless of Wolves. Back then not one Ramm haven't heard of the name Totes, McRamms and Totes, McGoats. The Ramms treated McRamms and McGoats with dignity, and even rewarded them a Mountain, now known as Mt. Rammountain. The Wolves had planned to avenge their fellow brethren, and they did, they took McGoats.
    With McRamms devestated after the loss of his best friend, he continued to slay all the Wolves that took McGoats. After three long years of Peace, they came back. . .

McRamms was forced to flee from his homeland, he travelled for many days searching for a sanctuary. He went on a Journey: along the hottest of Deserts, highest of Mountain Peaks, coldest of Arctics, and now the densest of Forests.

Our Hero's journey is coming to an end, with no water and food left from the emergency supplies, he was starting to give up. But then miraculously, as he strolled along the leafy trail of leaves, mushrooms, shrubbery and vines, he saw light at the end of it. McRamms got motivated and excitedly ran towards the light, there laid a small patch of greenerie surrounded by water, "What a remarkable sight" thought McRamms to himself as he hops from cobble to cobble. "Today is a good day", said McRamms to himself, "looks like i'll finally be able to see you again... McGoats...", McRamms lays upon the greenerie patch and closes his eyes. Entering a long and deep slumber. . .

Totes McRamms and McGoats in Animal Heaven:

Angled pictures of the Totes':

[Was given a suggestion that i should add a storyline, my first time telling a story. Sorry if it wasn't good or didn't meet your expectations.]

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [evo][evo] Member
    repost :D
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    edited May 2017
    Resubmitting with edits ;3

Thank you Dan! Look in the spoiler ;)

• WuffyWuffy Member
    Good luck~
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RayKeeRayKee Member
    edited May 2017
    Resubmit
    Yuree,the Almighty Ramm

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Miwky said:

Alchram the Alchemist

Bruh congrats on the new Ramm XD
  • This was a new born ram, he was nimble and loved getting to meet new people. Years later he grew up. And then came to fight of the wolves! The End C:
    1n.PNG 854.6K
  • Miwky said:

Alchram the Alchemist

Hey Miwky Just wanna say i Really really love it :) nice work ! so original! I hope you win ;)

• "Selling a Remm! It's 100% a real Remm Pet! 100k! What a deal!" The shop owner in their holla after setting the vending machines price, with this item inside...

My build is inspired by the Cheap Fake Krampus, but now it's the Cheap Fake Ramm. 100% Krimpus, was made 100% Remm, that doesn't quite look right, like the Krimpus. Now another item has a cheap fake version :)
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited May 2017

My resubmission: Ozyramdias, the Colossal Wreck

Based on this poem:

Ozymandias
    By Percy Bysshe Shelley

I met a traveller from an antique land,
    Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
    Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
    Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
    And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
    Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
    Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
    The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
    And on the pedestal, these words appear:
    My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
    Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
    Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
    Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
    The lone and level sands stretch far away.”
    Ramm.png 759.8K
  • Decided to do pixel arts >.<
  • 3rd Day Submission
    3.jpg 54.1K
    4.jpg 72.2K
  • NerryNerry Member

My resubmission: Ozyramdias, the Colossal Wreck

Based on this poem:

Ozymandias
    By Percy Bysshe Shelley

I met a traveller from an antique land,
    Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
    Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
    Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
    And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
    Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
    Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
    The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
    And on the pedestal, these words appear:
    My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
    Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
    Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
    Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
    The lone and level sands stretch far away.”
    Instant gg.
    Beautiful man.
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited May 2017
    I am the worst ramm statue builder ever,BUT i built it. In otherwise, i would blame myself all life that i lost this 0.001% chanse :)

The Ramm named: Guard of Islands.
  • *Ares**Ares* Member
    edited May 2017
    *Ares* said:

This is my Entry! Hope you guys like it! Also Try To Find The Hidden Ram (In the pictures) !

Omg! Congrats Day 1&2 Winners :D Quoted For You To See My Build :D
  • mr.alanmr.alan Member
    my resubmission
    Here are the greatest beasts in all cubic castles, a supper ram (ramsaurus rex) and a evil dragon (Dragonsaurus)..
    this beasts are in battle because the dragon stole the ram place in cubic store...
  • *Ares**Ares* Member
    edited May 2017
    Congrats Xhuljano Bilali "Rams in the dark forest" (facebook) and Nilow "Ram, The Movie" (forums) Day 2 Winners
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited May 2017

The Good Deed

• *Zero**Zero* Member
    Here is my entry :D a Chibi Ramm n.n hope you like it :D
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited May 2017

Ramon the AstroRam

Ramon isn't happy to see his friend Cosmic Cow not there is in the cosmos after coming all the way from Horned Universe at Baaah Galaxy in Purple Kennel Planet.

But wait, what's this?! A Call?... From who? It's COSMIC COW!!

"Mooo!" greets Cosmic, "Hey Ramon, I just got your howler to meet up... I didn't know where to meet up so I'm here chilling at Hoof Resort waiting just 3 blocks away from where you live for convenience."

"Ramon?"

Ramon abandons his phone in to the endless floating space of the Cubic Universe as he rethinks his purpose in life..

"Ramoooooon..."

*beep beep beep*

Updated!
  • Hey there here my entry. Hope you guys like it. Have a Nice day ;)

• Just gonna resubmit this :P
  • Behold the Father of all Ramm~ The only Ramm with a mustache xdd (Good Luck to Everyone who Participated) ^^
This discussion has been closed.