New Realm = Poof!

ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
I was placing a new realm and now the deed is gone + its not in "My Realms" on the search bumper..

Steps that happened...

I was placing the realm, then had to cancel because the name I came up with was too long..
Then the deeds changed to "Realm to rename"
Then I went to place it and I put in the name pressed enter and.. nothing happened.. the deed just disappeared..

Paid 7k+ for that deed :'(

I remember seeing something like this previously.. I guess it was not resolved..

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think in the past people said to message support and they will give it back.
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Yeah nerve im sure that is the case, but I would prefer to help resolve the issue :) Maybe with the info provided we can see the pattern..

I just found the issue actually.. it happens everytime when the deeds is "realm to rename" :)

I took another deed and did the same thing.. i wrote the name "cubic" but you cant start the realm with "cubic" so it forced me to do it again.. and poof gone..

This must be the root of the issue :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Yeah nerve im sure that is the case, but I would prefer to help resolve the issue :) Maybe with the info provided we can see the pattern..

I just found the issue actually.. it happens everytime when the deeds is "realm to rename" :)

I took another deed and did the same thing.. i wrote the name "cubic" but you cant start the realm with "cubic" so it forced me to do it again.. and poof gone..

This must be the root of the issue :)

I see.
  • I believe @Moe no wing had a similar issue like this once. He bought a realm and went to place it and next thing you know it he tells me it dissapeared and didnt appear on the map. He ended up contacting support
  • This happened to me! I thought I was just crazy and never reported it because I am incapable of reporting to support for complicated reasons. Now I know that somewhere a realm exists in the virtual void we can not see. R.I.P cubits. This happened I think like a month and a half ago not for sure.
  • I don't know, maybe people who play Cubic Castles, buy so many realms not more can be generated? Maybe to many people join this game, and they get realms too. To much realms.
    What happens if we fill up Tinkerworld, Aspen, etc.. O-O
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    All deeds should be recoverable in cases like this so contact support to get it back. The specific reason it happened is not that clear, but it would be a great one to find a way to reproduce. Sadly I think it may have to do with very specific network timing and only happen very rarely, which makes it hard to fix. But that may be wrong.
  • So on our account it should show that the realm was bought? Because I would not know the name and it does not show on my bumper list.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I think it's the Cubic thing Kewb, it happened to me a month or so ago and Mabz's gave me a new realm
  • It is cubic because I was going to name my realm the Cubic Coral Labs, Penguin how does the process work, were they able to see the realm purchased?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I.think Slim will know everything. I just bought a realm the first word was Cubic it said I am not allowed to use it, I renamed and it went forever, I told Mabz's and got a brand new realm
  • Happened to me a while back as well. Support gladly gave me a refund. Just avoid starting your realm name with cubic
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    Happened to me a few months ago, contacted support, got my cubits back.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I accidentally lost a deed once in Single Player mode :D
    Little different from the problem you guys are having but figure'd I'd toss it in xD
  • :3 hope I helped idk if I did I probly did and I posted a ton...

multi post
  • XeymirXeymir Member
    edited May 2017
    Oh... did it look like this? O-O