Scam Reports

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Just no scamm no trouble
  • Poor guy waisted a bunch of hollas on useless scamming, either hez got a problem (like a seccond rate scammer) or hez been in hibernation for quite some time. There is the proof. Then realm name. The owner. The hollas. The evidence to crack this guy! @Superxtreme ?
  • galantis said:

WHY I GOT BANNED FOR 24 HOURS MAYBE I REMEMBER I SAID BLEEP ???????

...this isnt the right place to rant about being banned
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Bluejay_1 said:

Poor guy waisted a bunch of hollas on useless scamming, either hez got a problem (like a seccond rate scammer) or hez been in hibernation for quite some time. There is the proof. Then realm name. The owner. The hollas. The evidence to crack this guy! @Superxtreme ?

It's been dealt with.

galantis said:

WHY I GOT BANNED FOR 24 HOURS MAYBE I REMEMBER I SAID BLEEP ???????

...this isnt the right place to rant about being banned
    Fixed and yea sry

Newb found a possible scammer

This one is been dealt with. I was there to :)

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    scammer: hej toby det er mig

Newb found a possible scammer

oh yeah i remember that, the ammount of lava in that map makes it impossible to even win
  • Piratax10 said:

None1 knows who i am XD

i do know, and btw, i havent missed the 5k you got from scamming me mate.
    NP ;D
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited May 2017

Piratax10 said:

None1 knows who i am XD

i do know, and btw, i havent missed the 5k you got from scamming me mate.
    NP ;D
    did you realize that your doing a account suicide right now?
    you did proof my old report about you on the page 48 of this thread!

@Superxtreme , i think you should see this and investigate doggy jack and his victims
  • I got ban for what i did so i have nothing to hide :3
  • Jer_Jer_ Member
    This is a bomb game, realm name : Gho$t, owner : Gho$t i caught him scamming *Dark-Evil* while in bomb game the pait prize was Balloon and Gho$t gave so much biscuit to Nursey and Mint so its endless game but Dark Evil was a victim everytime Dark Evil died he buy a biscuit for 50c each i think he bought like a 50x coz Gho$t was a good host/tricker and thats all Dark-Evil was a victim.
  • Tomk2005Tomk2005 Member
    edited May 2017
    There was a dice game, that you needed to roll number 5, JustTed paid, rolled a 5 and got banned. I didn't left the realm to see what was going to happen, then a guy (I think its an alt because of the nickname) accidentally sent a whisper to me, (i think it was to CEO of cubic castles) saying ''u dont know where the pets are if you do i will scam devon'' (idk who is devon) than i got banned

Check the photos

• HELP MOD KILLER665 SCAM MY HEADLESS PLS HELP ME IM CRYING FOR REAL
  • http://prntscr.com/f4en9j this guys was the owner from the realm he was doing payaway and when i told him with holla to stop he banned me http://prntscr.com/f4eo71 ... realm i dont remember .. owner name is : Just Transfering...date 5/517 and cc time : 04:57
  • some player invite me to play hes game.. hes name is stef and hes accomplished is cristy.. their doing a game Drop item game.. cristy win and i get out. when i notice when i came back all the items are the same nothings change and they banned me.. they scam people to play this game to throw all items they have.. please report.. i throw my moutain blocks some clouds and some skirts on that game.. please do something about this
  • some player invite me to play hes game.. hes name is stef and hes accomplished is cristy.. their doing a game Drop item game.. cristy win and i get out. when i notice when i came back all the items are the same nothings change and they banned me.. they scam people to play this game to throw all items they have.. please report.. i throw my moutain blocks some clouds and some skirts on that game.. please do something about this

Never play drop games... they're all scams...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

some player invite me to play hes game.. hes name is stef and hes accomplished is cristy.. their doing a game Drop item game.. cristy win and i get out. when i notice when i came back all the items are the same nothings change and they banned me.. they scam people to play this game to throw all items they have.. please report.. i throw my moutain blocks some clouds and some skirts on that game.. please do something about this

Remember that drop gamed are ALWAYS SCAMS, there will never be any legit ones.... just dont even bother trying it
    Also i wonder if something can be done against it since its your own risk if you drop stuff in other's realms
    edited May 2017

some player invite me to play hes game.. hes name is stef and hes accomplished is cristy.. their doing a game Drop item game.. cristy win and i get out. when i notice when i came back all the items are the same nothings change and they banned me.. they scam people to play this game to throw all items they have.. please report.. i throw my moutain blocks some clouds and some skirts on that game.. please do something about this

It's been dealt with

• I Found A Scam :)
    Sry one sideways but.. That Lobby Portal Leads to that room so if can't find it xD and they have red plaster under the 5k for balloon
  • beware guys scam alert! i forgot to take pictures. it all happen in Pen's Yard Rentals! some players want some discounts so they will do anything to have those items. they throw stuffs at your plot. once you get those they will shout out in chat that they had been scammed by the owner of that plot.. so they blackmail the owner of that plot if they dont give them the discounts they will report the user of the plot on cubic castle forum..

some players get mean to have those items. they gangup of you so that that they can have discounts.. for example.. i found some price list that the "Purple Scarf"is worth 10,000c so i decide to sell those 3,500-4,000. one user wants to buy that for only 1500c . i said sorry so he keeps pestering me thats only 1500c-2000c worth items. so i said sorry again and again. so he calls some back ups that its only 1500c now they keep saying mean stuff and some badwords. i know their usernames.. but if they do it again ill take pictures and report them!!

now because of this im not enjoying to play this! bullying and scamming must be stopped!

admins please do something about this .. i really love this game. all the players that i know that played this game had been quit due to scamming and bullying. thanks for reading
    123.png 21.4K
  • http://prntscr.com/f4snee
    some people are still doing payaways LOL...
    owner name: snow rink
    realm name : i didnt see..he banned me
    date :6/5/17
    cc time :07:06
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    I would like to report a youngster playing Cubic Castles. Atleast warn him.

His name is CheezYT, he stole MeltedCheesyYT's name. Now he and his brother are selling rares which are quite overpriced, a Princess Hair for 1.5k? He also wears tons of rares, he may be a scammer.
  • Pyreon said:

I would like to report a youngster playing Cubic Castles. Atleast warn him.

His name is CheezYT, he stole MeltedCheesyYT's name. Now he and his brother are selling rares which are quite overpriced, a Princess Hair for 1.5k? He also wears tons of rares, he may be a scammer.

A princess hair for 1.5K is not overpriced; also every player has the right to make their own prices.

Additionally, this thread is only for scam reports.
    @Cortana
  • Owner is YIRUMA usuing the top hat scam in vends. Time and basicly the story is on pics @Superxtreme sorry to bother u mods but this guy is in need of criminal justice!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Bluejay_1 said:

Owner is YIRUMA usuing the top hat scam in vends. Time and basicly the story is on pics @Superxtreme sorry to bother u mods but this guy is in need of criminal justice!

I think that dude is trying to get the real Yiruma banned, he probably changed the i to small letter L.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Owner is YIRUMA usuing the top hat scam in vends. Time and basicly the story is on pics @Superxtreme sorry to bother u mods but this guy is in need of criminal justice!

I think that dude is trying to get the real Yiruma banned, he probably changed the i to small letter L.
    Hmmm good point. Make a note of that @Superxtreme good catch death :)
    Bluejay_1 said:

It's been dealt with

• ANKlTANKlT Member
    King was the scammer and he placed the rent block foundations incorrectly so it looked like free items but all you got was loss of cubits
    edited May 2017
    Owner Name : King :-)
    She/he Just enter His realm u can see from screen shot And banned me

Time u can see on screen shot + Warp Food name

Realm name : No name Cuz Its a Room

@Superxtreme

@ANKlT we just did it same send mesage about " King :-) "

This discussion has been closed.