How Has Cubic Castles Changed You As A Person?

edited May 2017 in Off-Topic
Maybe Cubic Castles has not changed you at all but for some it has like me :)! It would be great if you shared your story below if you have one and also share something you like to change about yourself.

Cubic Castles has done me considerable good. For example I felt the need to argue everything, battle every battle even when there was no point. This extended in real life as well and now reflecting on it I think it was one of my biggest faults. Looking at the time between the old forums and the new forums I feel like I have made great strides in keeping to myself. I now do not feel like I need to be broiled in a passionate battle over trivial things. I feel the need to less express my opinion because sometimes it is best to not have an opinion.

Secondly it has improved my social skills greatly. There are issues I have that will never be fixed like feeling the sudden need to flee even if I am in the middle of a conversation. HOWEVER I now socialize with people on a moderately normal level with albeit odd periods like when I begin talking about farts.

These are just two examples and I do not want to bore you :)! One thing I like to work on now is gossiping. I love nothing more than juicy drama and whatever is going on in the rumor mill. I am not one to spread drama or rumors but I feel the need to have my ear to the ground and talk to certain people about the latest gossip. I think this to a degree is immature behavior and it is best to not participate in such discussions. It is just when I hear x person is in a battle with y person I am like YUUUSSSS I saw that coming, after x person stole y persons girlfriend...that fallout was bound to happen. Let us get the popcorn lol.

Comments

• Ha ha!

You're a clever person Grey.
    You're like an immortal stone looking at the failures of the humanity trough ages.
    Keep it up.

My concern, i wont say much about me, everybody would hate me.

Go on!

E.W
  • I guess I just see people as wet clay that never dries, we have the power to shape ourselves and I think we need to constantly look at ourselves from an artistic perspective. Reflecting on how we can mold ourselves to a better self.

No one would dislike Enza, Enza has a spa and communicates with the plenty horn >:D!
  • Gao-GosiGao-Gosi Member
    edited May 2017

Ha ha!

You're like an immortal stone looking at the failures of the humanity trough ages.
    Keep it up.

Go on!

E.W

no worry Enza i always hating you no matter that we talk rare, and i dont need to know your whole life for hating you <3

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Ha ha!

Keep it up.

Go on!

E.W

Why would we even hate you? You have proven the community a lot by making the awesome builds, talk (although you are pretty busy xD) and help people in need of cubits

I guess I just see people as wet clay that never dries, we have the power to shape ourselves and I think we need to constantly look at ourselves from an artistic perspective. Reflecting on how we can mold ourselves to a better self.

No one would dislike Enza, Enza has a spa and communicates with the plenty horn >:D!

Wow, such great use of words 0_0
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Myself before i played this game was more on myself because i never really had friends or so (because almost my whole live i have been bullied), but the cc community was so welcoming and i began to talk more and more, now i almost only talk with people and such xD (like my xp bar went only up with max 5% the last 4 months (and im about lvl 26 xD))

Live is like a very frustrating game, keep giving it all and try again and youll eventually get to the next level ;)
  • NerryNerry Member
    Uh.
    I learned to actually talk to people. I guess. I never talked in real life before I played CC.
    I was so quiet and shy. uh.
    I guess it made me lose some brain cells. I guess.
    It made me feel more safe about myself because of those silly kids that scam. Uh
    I found a better way to roast people if they're acting dumb to me lol.
    I learned that memes DO make the world go around.
    It made me feel like wow.
    people are weird to communicate with.
    It told me to get off my stupid computer and go outside.
    DO YOUR HOMEWORK.
    So now I just chill her. Homework while listening to some smooth
    YA LIKE JAZZ?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    When I started I was a little immature kid. After 2+ years of cubic castles I have become much more mature (Some may say other wise cx) and have become friends with multiple people who are twice and even three times my ages. When I first started adults kind of scared me to be honest since I have always been friends with people who are my own age. One other thing.. cubic castles has taught me how to spell! >:O
  • Nerve said:

When I started I was a little immature kid. After 2+ years of cubic castles I have become much more mature (Some may say other wise cx) and have become friends with multiple people who are twice and even three times my ages. When I first started adults kind of scared me to be honest since I have always been friends with people who are my own age. One other thing.. cubic castles has taught me how to spell! >:O

It hash alo tot mi ta spll. :D

Jk xD

I has changed my life because I haz lots of friends.. and play games lots xD
  • Aw thanks guys for sharing <3 So wonderful to read >:D!!!
  • BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
    edited May 2017
    Got on cubic castles in 2015-201...?

Changed me life, my perspective and my view. I must say it has given me these feelings. Everytime I smell a specific scent it reminds me of the day I started CC and the great old days, where there was no way to craft Registers, no pick up realms tuff scams.... life was great! I had a good little shop to :> I was called Kip Lumpeagle_1465 :D

Cubic castles has taught life lessons
  • Well Cubic Castles has been a dream to me. Friends that I can be with, people to talk to, and I can be myself. I don't need to worry about others bullying me, and if so, I have people on my side, and the things they've taught me. Cubic Castles has increased my emotions, whether it be happiness, or sadness. Cubic Castles has truly pinpointed the definition of a hangout, in which all can appreciate.
  • Cubic Castles has taken over my life now.. people are stuck with severe depression because of it.
  • NerryNerry Member

Cubic Castles has taken over my life now.. people are stuck with severe depression because of it.

lol I used to have that. I was like.
    No.
    No.
    I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PURPOSE
    gotta get back, samuria jack
  • I've been more open ever since I had more friends to talk to; learned that it's a big world out there; also, Cubic Castles gives me something to think about when I have nothing to do.
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    I've realized that some people are really selfish and you really can't trust anyone 100%..

But also I've seen that there are people who are more than willing to help you out when you least expect it.

I wanna be one of the latter.
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    i started in mid 2014, and i met some amazing people here
    too bad the community changed so much...
  • It has changed me as a person :D I'm not sure how though..but it did!(makes sense)
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    It's turned me into a potato so now I can live my long lost dream of being some fries that are still good as left overs.
  • jadabug said:

It's turned me into a potato so now I can live my long lost dream of being some fries that are still good as left overs.

You mean pototo? XD or is you a potato ;-;
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    'Sir.Fox' said:

jadabug said:

You mean pototo? XD or is you a potato ;-;
    I will forever be a pototo ;33
  • NerryNerry Member
    Also I kinda hate myself now lol
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    It changed my life very very very much!!! every time I buy something I always ask for discounts and giveaways XD XD XD jk

but seriously it did change my life just like you, "battle every battle even when there was no point." - Best part for me, but anyways thanks for sharing your own story too *learned a lot from it* ^^
  • NerryNerry Member
    Starsome said:

Shroob said:

Also I kinda hate myself now lol

I've always hated myself...but at the same time I'm feeling very happy with my life, at least my cc life.... #CCISTHEBESTGAMEEVER!!!!!!!!
    CC made me hate myself lol.
    #IHateCCTbh