• >Capricorn<>Capricorn< Member
    edited May 2017
    It's not very good ;-;

It will not work hold on

Riiiiip

Although I drew a ram and me as well, pressuring
  • Multiposting has emerged!
  • MabzMabz Forum Administrator, Customer Support
    Frequently Asked Questions has been posted on the front page of the thread.
  • Same question again, how am i supposed to take pics of a story
  • MabzMabz Forum Administrator, Customer Support
    Try to make a Comic style. Takes a lot of work but might be worth it.
  • jim04jim04 Member
    When pyr puts the pun y0u were g0ing t0 use and makes a better build... But still I built a b0wl 0f ram-en ;D
  • DeemzDeemz Member
    It Is Vladimir Pootin Riding Mr Ramm. Is It Gud?
  • I Don't Hate It.
    I Just Dislike It.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    1 Block Used.
    10/10 Creativity.
  • GlobbardGlobbard Member
    edited May 2017
    HALF-RAMM, HALF-KEWB

A long time ago, qbees roam around the Islands of Eden in search of artifacts left by Mabz the Great. These artifacts are called 'Ramms' and not only do they signify what Mabz has brought down in Eden, but they only signify the friendship between Qbees and Ramms. For years, they kept searching but to no avail. Suddenly, a message from the heavens was sent out to all Qbees. The message was that in order to have one of the Ramm artifacts, they must offer something Ramm-related to Mabz the Great. These offerings are judged and only 7 Ramms can be given. After the message was sent out, a Qbee by the name of Glob heads into the Forest and built a Statue. It's not just any statue, it's a statue built to signify the relationship of both Qbees and Ramms. He describes it as "50% Qbee, 50% Ramm, and 100% SYMBOLISM."
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    edited May 2017

Stewie the Great

Stewie used to be the runt of his flock. He always had a hard time keeping up with his brothers and sisters because he was so small compared to them. The villagers all lost hope and thought that Stewie wouldn't live for too long.

Surprisingly, after a few years Stewie has grown bigger than the rest of his flock. But as the years passed the villagers noticed something strange. Stewie wouldn't stop growing! He grew and grew until he was even bigger than the houses. Now qbees from all over the world would come and visit this village to see Stewie the Great.

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    justmeg said:

Stewie used to be the runt of his flock. He always had a hard time keeping up with his brothers and sisters because he was so small compared to them. The villagers all lost hope and thought that Stewie wouldn't live for too long.

Surprisingly, after a few years Stewie has grown bigger than the rest of his flock. But as the years passed the villagers noticed something strange. Stewie wouldn't stop growing! He grew and he grew until he was even bigger than the houses. Now people from all over the world would come and visit this village to see Stewie the Great.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww its adorable
  • >joshuakun<>joshuakun< Member
    edited May 2017
    My Entry: "The Glorious Ramm" Created by me with the help of my dear friend Wapowpow.
    3.jpg 54.1K
    4.jpg 72.2K
  • Pyreon said:

The Ramen

A Ramen, (ˈrɑːmɛn), is a RAMpant, get it?mystical and adorable creature. It is known around these days to explore around the world of Droplets. It has a fetish for japanese noodles and is known be a very good pet. It's horns look like thick noodles and it's nose is a nose. Because why not?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    A Ramen.

Origin and Family

The Ramen is the older sibling of the Ramm. They belong to the sheep family because DUHHH. The origin of the Ramen took place in Osheepka, Jaram. A Sheep once had a fetish for a Ram, which had a fetish for Noodles. The Sheep and the Ram fell in love, and so the Ramen was born. The Ramens populated and populated until then, they migrate everywhere and so they were the most populous breed of Ramm before.

The first Ramens in Osheepka, Jaram.

Food

A Ramen eats Ramen Noodles, they use chopsticks/a fork to eat. Sometimes they eat Naegi's Turkey, it's delicious by the way.

Sounds

A Ramen says: "MEEEEOOOOOOW :3". It also responds to different stimuli. When it encounters a pleasing object it says, "MEEEEEWWW :3". And when it doesn't like the object, it says, "Meh, I don't like that." (get it because Meeehhhhh? Welp. ._.)

The Ramen's Cry for Joy after being in the Ramen Bowl.

The Modern Ramen

Today, the Ramens are almost extinct. One man is responsible for the last Ramen's life. And that is @Teardrop . The last Ramen is a good boy. He follows Teardrop everywhere he goes, and is obedient to his orders. Teardrop is doing a great job taking care of the Last Ramen.

I don't have anymore photos, so here's a potato.

If you see a Ramen, take care of it. We need Ramens to rise again. #RamenLivesMatter #Ramen #NotRammIt'sRamen

If you have any queries regarding this information, you may contact us by texting:

Ramen [space] (your name) [space] And send it to Outer Space(_fetus.)

More pictures are shown at the bottom.

If you want to inspect the Ramen on a Ramen Bowl with Chopsticks more, tex- I mean,

Go to The Habitat of the Holy Fox, then go to the big black house, you'll see two shattered stones, smash the one that says "Court Room". When you're in the Court Room, go straight forward. Then you'll see a table. Go to the side, you'll see a portal. Go in. And find the ramen. It's in the corner or something. X"D
    Hahaha. Nice. X'D

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Some really nice entries. Love seeing the stuff people build.
  • Question How you choose the winner?? Random or depend on entry??
  • Here is my entry hope you like.
  • LumainLumain Member
    The Courageous Ramm

Zoro was a very weak and cowardly Ramm when he was little. The other lambs would tease and bully him, and all he did was cry and waited for someone to stand up for him. But no one did. So he pulled hiself together and strived to be a better ramm.

He left his flock and lived in the wilderness alone.Years after living in the wilderness, he decided that he was finally ready to come back to his home. He arrived and the flock was being attacked by wolves. 'I spent years in the wilderness, a pack of wolves are nothing'. He then rescued the ramms and the pack of wolves went on their way.

All the ramms praised him after this. And they built a statue of Zoro to show their appreciation.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my entry. I didnt think much about it and I have no clue what I just said in that story ^ but.. meh :p

Thanks for reading!
  • edited May 2017
    Good job everyone love the entries so far!
  • PixiePixie Pixie HollowMember
    This little ram lives in a cave far up a mountain!

ram.png 988.1K
  • edited May 2017
    Pixie he is so cute <3. Eating that grass like a lawnmower. Everyones entries are so fantastic <3.
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    Comment reserved :3
  • LucidssLucidss Member
    edited May 2017
    Sumbit my building 3rd Statue Of Ram
    Realms Name : ( T.U.G )
    Username:>LOLLIPOP<
    Pls visit the realms :3:
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2017
    The Rammsley family are a big fan of races, they love the thrill of the race the excitement of the crowd! There hot air balloon can always be seen hovering above Fetus Isles Raceway, they have a great view of every race while they tuck into their picnic and relax with the best of views!!

1.png 676.1K
    2.png 614.2K
    3.png 606.3K
    4.png 1.8M
  • Hm Where will i post my pixel?
  • WuffyWuffy Member
    edited May 2017
    Hope you love it <3

Edit: I added full pic of my art
    4.png 677.8K
    1.png 561.8K
    3.png 932.8K