[OFFICIAL EVENT] Ramm Week!

MabzMabz Forum Administrator, Customer Support
edited May 2017 in General Chat
Event Detail:
Hello fellow Qbees!

We have a very unique event that will last for 9 days! We have heard the herald of the coming Ramm Season and it's the best time for players to catch one of these rare pets! But to lure these evasive cute pets, one must 'pet' their ego. :-)

RULES:

- Build a Ramm Statue or any scenario that highlights the Ramm. Be it humor, their family picture, the grand Ramm hero who saves their Ramm village from wolves!

- Must be made from Cubic Castles.

- Take a picture and post it on this thread!

- Small Edits to give more appeal to the overall presentation is okay but the main look should be from Cubic Castles.

That's it! Be creative and we will award 1 Ramm per day starting this coming Friday, May 5th and ends on Saturday, May 13th, 2017.

Is there more? YES! - Check out our Facebook group for yet another 7 Ramms! - https://www.facebook.com/cubiccastles/

Good Luck to Everyone! Gotta Catch 'em all.

=======================================================================
WINNERS!

Friday: Enza Widow

Saturday: Nilow

Sunday: Miwky

Monday: McWolf the Sane

Tuesday: Space Fetus

Wednesday: Totes McGoats

Thursday: SnowElite

Friday: *PENDRAGON*

Saturday: eagence

That's it for this week! Thank you all for the participation! There's a lot of good entries here: Both Humorous and Serious. It was a hard pick each day and some days were close call.

Thank you again for these wonderful pictures and stories. We hope to see you all again on the next event!
=======================================================================
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)

Frequently Asked Questions:

() Can we build besides a Ramm Statue? Yes, you can. It can be anything your creative mind will give. 2D pixel art, 3d pixel art, Grandpa Ramm and Grandma Ramm, anything you can think of!

() How do you judge our entry? We judge solely on how the Ramm is highlighted on the picture. So take a very good screenshot of it!

() Can we team up? We only give 1 Ramm for the Winning Picture who posted it but teaming up is perfectly fine.

() Does our picture qualify for the next day if we didn't win before?
OLD: We will archive all pictures on each day so you may need to resubmit it and possibly add some few edits to increase your chance of winning.

NEW: With this huge amount of entries by the minute, I feel it would be unfair if I archive an entry just minutes before the deadline. Right now, we will qualify every entry for the entire week!

() Can I win multiple times? As much as we like to give credit to your wonderful works, we only allow 1 unique player to win for the entire event to give other players the chance to win one.

() Can we post more than one entry? Yes, you can! Drop in your creativity but if time is an issue, it would be best if you focus on good quality than good quantity.

Comments

• SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    Yay! :D
  • O MY RAMM!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!! I AM GOING TO GRAB THE RAMM BY THE HORNS!
  • edited May 2017
    Good luck to everyone
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited May 2017
    RAMMMMMS!

@Mabz one question. Can we do some edits like cropping a q.bee and increasing it's size?
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    ty! never been this excited to build something.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Wonderful
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Miwky said:

ty! never been this excited to build something.

Same!
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited May 2017
    YUUSS. I know what I'm building.
    Btw @Mabz can we build the ramm statue with a partner?
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited May 2017
    This is such a Ram-tastic Event >:O!!!
  • Yay I can't wait :3
  • Hah! I gonna join too if i have room/realm to build that many rammm statue :D
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    this is the reason why iam alive
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited May 2017
    I won't be able to build one ;-; I have no blocks and my data is to slow so I can't enter mines
    XD
  • This is nice, I build hella good. But it's just a ram pet. So I'm not entering therefore letting other people have a chance. Good Luck! ;o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    This would be nice :D
    So hard to think of something though ;_;
    'Sir.Fox' said:

I won't be able to build one ;-; I have no blocks and my data is to slow so I can't enter mines
    XD

What do you need to use for the thing you want to make? Maybe i can help out :p
  • Ome ROme R Member
    edited May 2017
    Ouch that's gonna nee
    d lots of mining

• Question can I post my pic of it now so people don't copy ???
  • edited May 2017
    Thanks for this contest!
  • The Sacrificial Ramm

In the land of Eden tucked away in a mountain range rested a kingdom by the name of Edensburg, prosperity and peace thrived here. The mountains provided the residents of Edensburg with everything they needed from food to protection. Edensburg was seen as a jewel of civilization, a stone diamond that weathered the centuries cloaked by the lush unwavering mountains. Equal in number to the grains of rice that were harvested from the fields dreams thrived.

For a small bashful Ramm named Gorden Rammsey this was not more true. He had dreams of becoming a world reknown chef. The one who believed in him the most was his master, the grand coral wizard who the locals simply called Grey. Fumbling from boiling pot to the bin of herbs Gorden was not going to allow what he was to stop him. Gorden being young and naive did not realize it but he held a powerful gift that the wizard Grey saw clearly. The willingness to strive for something despite the insurmountable odds. There was one thing that Grey did not see and that was the impending darkness that loomed on the horizon prepared to sweep in like a black flood washing away the kingdom in fire and death.

At first a gentle wind picked up no different than any other breeze that had played among the rocky cliffs for centuries

In came on it's tail a wave of heat not felt even in the most brutal of summers. All activity in the kingdom ceased, the breadmaker stopped kneading, the blacksmith lowered his hammer, and even the children that played in the cobblestone paths paused. A foreboding silence fell upon the kingdom much like the morning mists that came from high up in the mountains where the clouds rested. Gorden stood still with a puzzled look on his face and was startled when he felt a firm hand grasp on his shoulder. He swiveled around and saw his master, the wizard. Terror filled his masters eyes, which in turn filled him with fear. His mind began racing and before he could ask questions the wizard with a firm voice said "Get INSIDE NOW GORDEN"! Gorden did not argue and he scampered inside the tower he called home. With quivering knees he turned to look out the door but with a abrupt swing the door slammed shut. He tried the door knob but could not get it to turn. "NOOO!" he cried, "PLEASE MASTER DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!!". He felt tears welling up in his eyes, he stared at the door trying to will it open. That is when the first blood curdling scream pierced the air. Despite the heat welling up in the room Gordon felt frozen, his eyes shifted up to the windows above. His eyes met light but as if someone flicked off a light switch a heavy darkness settled in. More screams ensued and the panic in the air became palpable. Seconds slowed down to the point where Gorden thought time had frozen. He stared at the door more intensely than he had when trying to will it open. A thunderous explosion that rocked the tower sent him reeling back, the heat increasing if that was even possible Gorden thought. Then the large wooden door flew open and his master fell in, his robes were now mere tatters. Burns covered his body, "MASTER!" Gorden cried. With a loud groan the wizard rose using his staff to pull himself up. Blood ran down the wizards face like a dam had been broken. "My sweet Ramm, I have failed you and the entire kingdom." the wizard whispered in a shakey raspy tone. The wizards eyes then met Gordens. "It is all gone, the village is on fire, there is nothing I can do to save the people I lack the power needed to dream, may the Almighty Cube have mercy on us all! Please Gorden listen to me one last time. I want you to run and not stop running. Your kind are rare, you are truly special and I need you to survive. Get to the next kingdom and warn them of the oncoming darkness. Take my ring to the wizard there he will know.". With those last words the wizard collapsed motionless on the floor. Gorden stared in disbelief, dumbstruck. "Sorry master I know what you want me to do but I can not run, I may be small but I can dream. I dream of a world where I have the strength to take all that I am and put it on the line despite my size." and with those words Gorden ran out the door into the fire to face whatever awaited beyond not allowing the weight of his fear that hung like an anchor around his neck to stop him.

Gorden stood against the unknown without question and in the unknown he died. The very blackness that swept the kingdom taking lives and setting everything ablaze took little Gorden. His death was not in vain, the heaven's were moved to the point of tears by his noble heart. The tears cascaded down crushing the darkness and putting out the fires that once roared.

The End

I need to edit and spell check it but I need to leave, I am sorry for any kookyness. I will come back to correct it. When Mabz said picture, he was not specific, I painted a picture with words aka a story.
    This is beautiful Grey OuQ

• Hey mabz i have question..
    Where do we post rammm statue picture? Is it in this discussion or pm to you?. Thanks.
    (I still need room for this arghh xd)
  • RYBIERYBIE Member

The Sacrificial Ramm

In the land of Eden tucked away in a mountain range rested a kingdom by the name of Edensburg, prosperity and peace thrived here. The mountains provided the residents of Edensburg with everything they needed from food to protection. Edensburg was seen as a jewel of civilization, a stone diamond that weathered the centuries cloaked by the lush unwavering mountains. Equal in number to the grains of rice that were harvested from the fields dreams thrived.

For a small bashful Ramm named Gorden Rammsey this was not more true. He had dreams of becoming a world reknown chef. The one who believed in him the most was his master, the grand coral wizard who the locals simply called Grey. Fumbling from boiling pot to the bin of herbs Gorden was not going to allow what he was to stop him. Gorden being young and naive did not realize it but he held a powerful gift that the wizard Grey saw clearly. The willingness to strive for something despite the insurmountable odds. There was one thing that Grey did not see and that was the impending darkness that loomed on the horizon prepared to sweep in like a black flood washing away the kingdom in fire and death.

At first a gentle wind picked up no different than any other breeze that had played among the rocky cliffs for centuries

In came on it's tail a wave of heat not felt even in the most brutal of summers. All activity in the kingdom ceased, the breadmaker stopped kneading, the blacksmith lowered his hammer, and even the children that played in the cobblestone paths paused. A foreboding silence fell upon the kingdom much like the morning mists that came from high up in the mountains where the clouds rested. Gorden stood still with a puzzled look on his face and was startled when he felt a firm hand grasp on his shoulder. He swiveled around and saw his master, the wizard. Terror filled his masters eyes, which in turn filled him with fear. His mind began racing and before he could ask questions the wizard with a firm voice said "Get INSIDE NOW GORDEN"! Gorden did not argue and he scampered inside the tower he called home. With quivering knees he turned to look out the door but with a abrupt swing the door slammed shut. He tried the door knob but could not get it to turn. "NOOO!" he cried, "PLEASE MASTER DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!!". He felt tears welling up in his eyes, he stared at the door trying to will it open. That is when the first blood curdling scream pierced the air. Despite the heat welling up in the room Gordon felt frozen, his eyes shifted up to the windows above. His eyes met light but as if someone flicked off a light switch a heavy darkness settled in. More screams ensued and the panic in the air became palpable. Seconds slowed down to the point where Gorden thought time had frozen. He stared at the door more intensely than he had when trying to will it open. A thunderous explosion that rocked the tower sent him reeling back, the heat increasing if that was even possible Gorden thought. Then the large wooden door flew open and his master fell in, his robes were now mere tatters. Burns covered his body, "MASTER!" Gorden cried. With a loud groan the wizard rose using his staff to pull himself up. Blood ran down the wizards face like a dam had been broken. "My sweet Ramm, I have failed you and the entire kingdom." the wizard whispered in a shakey raspy tone. The wizards eyes then met Gordens. "It is all gone, the village is on fire, there is nothing I can do to save the people I lack the power needed to dream, may the Almighty Cube have mercy on us all! Please Gorden listen to me one last time. I want you to run and not stop running. Your kind are rare, you are truly special and I need you to survive. Get to the next kingdom and warn them of the oncoming darkness. Take my ring to the wizard there he will know.". With those last words the wizard collapsed motionless on the floor. Gorden stared in disbelief, dumbstruck. "Sorry master I know what you want me to do but I can not run, I may be small but I can dream. I dream of a world where I have the strength to take all that I am and put it on the line despite my size." and with those words Gorden ran out the door into the fire to face whatever awaited beyond not allowing the weight of his fear that hung like an anchor around his neck to stop him.

Gorden stood against the unknown without question and in the unknown he died. The very blackness that swept the kingdom taking lives and setting everything ablaze took little Gorden. His death was not in vain, the heaven's were moved to the point of tears by his noble heart. The tears cascaded down crushing the darkness and putting out the fires that once roared.

The End

I need to edit and spell check it but I need to leave, I am sorry for any kookyness. I will come back to correct it. When Mabz said picture, he was not specific, I painted a picture with words aka a story.
    This is beautiful Grey OuQ

Yo yo yo here we have the 1st winner :O
  • MabzMabz Forum Administrator, Customer Support
    Post your pictures here! It is on the rules.
  • so can we make a like story line? And with pics like what grey did? Or it it just art?
    The story can explain the picture but we judge how creative the Ramm is on the picture itself.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited May 2017
    So as long as it is ram related?
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    lmao bluejay, ofc xD
    Exactly.
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited May 2017
    Wait, how many rams are gonna be given out? I'm confused :p "..1 ram PER DAY..."
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited May 2017

Wait, how many rams are gonna be given out? I'm confused :p "..1 ram PER DAY..."

Mhm.. they are giving away 7 rams, I just saw CaptainC after restart. And he told us.
This discussion has been closed.