The Event is Not Ending!

PiousPious Member
edited May 2017 in General Chat
Hey, we need some admins to get in-game. The event is past it's time to end and yet egg counts are still rising. Please do something. I need to sleep! I'm on the Leaderboards currently, but how much longer must I wait until the event actually ends? Wake on up, please. ;-;

@Horus @SirKewberth @CosmicCow @Mabz

Leaderboard Screenshots:

Comments

• Ma'amMa'am Member
    @Pious Please do a screenshot of it and show us the time.
  • Don't worry, Momo is recording the leaderboard right now.
  • I hope that admins have auto record of the leaderboard at 11h59 cc time without any other help... seriously....
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited May 2017
    Pious said:

Leaderboards:

nvm, am there.
    Btw Momo said their timer does not work somehow
    Gtg school now...
  • PiousPious Member
    edited May 2017

Pious said:

Leaderboards:

nvm
    Wait, no. You're in one of the shots. Check again.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Cosmic Cow said yesterday "The end of the event is today but like 3-4hrs more".
  • Ma'amMa'am Member
  • RoestamRoestam Member
    What he's doing then? '-'
  • Ma'amMa'am Member
    @Kaylaa SO WE CAN REST NOW
    rrr.jpg 415.9K
  • Yakroo said:

If there was an extension it would've been in the system message. OR else, completely unfair, since not everyone could've possibly known. :p
  • RoestamRoestam Member
    @Ma'am Finnaly... I missed closing my eyes so much
  • PiousPious Member
    Yakroo said:

If that's the case, I am actually angry at the developers for not getting that information out for all to see. The deadline was initially and should remain 11:59 p.m. The leaderboards have been recorded by Momo, and I hope all those who really stuck to it in the end get what they rightfully deserve. I know MANY people who are threatening to quit the game if they are not rewarded for what the rightfully deserved in the end, just because the admins failed to close the event in time. I myself will quit in a heartbeat. Because my heart was beating real fast pushing through this event. I have school today, for crying out loud. If this information is true, I'm outraged. And this event was poorly coordinated. The items were to be given out hours later, yes. The event wasn't supposed to go on that long though. And if it was, I find it surprising almost no one knew of it.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Guys chill they said on the thread 11:59
    The leaderboard has been recorded.
    You'll get your brollys if you were in top 50 don't worry.
    No need to flip tables and lose it when they haven't said otherwise.
    Now go and sleep and when you wake I'm sure we'll have official news.
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited May 2017
    Pious said:

Yakroo said:

If that's the case, I am actually angry at the developers for not getting that information out for all to see. The deadline was initially and should remain 11:59 p.m. The leaderboards have been recorded by Momo, and I hope all those who really stuck to it in the end get what they rightfully deserve. I know MANY people who are threatening to quit the game if they are not rewarded for what the rightfully deserved in the end, just because the admins failed to close the event in time. I myself will quit in a heartbeat. Because my heart was beating real fast pushing through this event. I have school today, for crying out loud. If this information is true, I'm outraged. And this event was poorly coordinated. The items were to be given out hours later, yes. The event wasn't supposed to go on that long though. And if it was, I find it surprising almost no one knew of it.
    Anyway, It's really not pro... knowing that the game survive cause the devs team get much money from player, it's their job!

I'm leading a manufactory and if at anytime i would act like this, i would lose all my costumers and stand at home without work. A chance it's a game...

And GDog...the information is the part of the job. There was already a fail yesterday...3 hours without knowing what to do...
  • Ma'amMa'am Member
    Pious said:

Yakroo said:

I know your struggle Pio! Because you unfriend me in the middle of the event. So I came up with the issues of this event. I just understand how frustrated and tired of you. All of us. At least we finish i strong.
  • Gao-GosiGao-Gosi Member
    edited May 2017
    the bumper still counting eggs
    this year so many went wrong on this event
    edited May 2017

Pious said:

Yakroo said:

Anyway, It's really not pro... knowing that the game survive cause the devs team get much money from player, it's their job!

I'm leading a manufactory and if at anytime i would act like this, i would lose all my costumers and stand at home without work. A chance it's a game...

And GDog...the information is the part of the job. There was already a fail yesterday...3 hours without knowing what to do...
    That was corrected swiftly, and the original thread etails have not changed.
    So chill and wait for official word. Jumping to conclusions and assuming the worst inst getting anyone anywhere.

Quote from the official thread "Event end: May 1st, 11:59pm (PT)"

Pretty sure the same happened last year. Hell you could collect eggs months after and itd add to your tally.

End of we know who the top 50 are.
    Those 50 people will get an umbrella.

edited May 2017
    Last year this event have been organized much better
    Last year there been a timer in forum for not missunderstanding when it ends
    Last year the timer didnt count on

yeah sure you can talk this way to small kids
    like they forgot stop the timer ect.
    there also adults in this game dont forget about that
    and im not fine with such answers
  • gdog said:

Pious said:

Yakroo said:

So chill and wait for official word. Jumping to conclusions and assuming the worst inst getting anyone anywhere.

Pretty sure the same happened last year. Hell you could collect eggs months after and itd add to your tally.

Really Gdog, you don't recognize the fact that yesterday, an official message was sent IG to say it finish earlier?
    You dont recognize the fact that we had to wait 2-3 hours before having any furter information and correction?

Woooo

Last year this event have been organized much better
    Last year there been a timer in forum for not missunderstanding when it ends
    Last year the timer didnt count on

You were given an exact time of when the event ended on the forums this year.
    edited May 2017
    this year its been a totally mess thats all what i seen
    theres nothing organized
    sure kids may be ok with such answers well i definatelly not
    theres so much which is going wrong the last time

gdog said:

Pious said:

Yakroo said:

Really Gdog, you don't recognize the fact that yesterday, an official message was sent IG to say it finish earlier?
    You dont recognize the fact that we had to wait 2-3 hours before having any furter information and correction?

Woooo
    Yes I'm aware and they corrected the system message.
    Nothing ever changed on the official forum thread for it.

Just saying chill. If you were were in the top 50 you get a umbrella.
    edited May 2017
    i wont get another warning for just opening my mouth
    but its easy to say chill to ppl who hunted so much to stay in the top 50
    who also have to go work or school
    edited May 2017
    Well what is getting angry achieving exactly?
    Is it getting the news to you any faster?
    No one has been denied an umbrella have they?

But yeah I feel your frustration and tbh if it was my game I'd be online letting people know the results.
  • gdog said:

gdog said:

Pious said:

Yakroo said:

Woooo

Well... so please, dont say: " That was corrected swiftly, and the original thread etails have not changed."
    I understand your bias, but at least recognize some fail...
    edited May 2017

gdog said:

gdog said:

Pious said:

Yakroo said:

Woooo

Well... so please, dont say: " That was corrected swiftly, and the original thread etails have not changed."
    I understand your bias, but at least recognize some fail...
    I did in my last post. That mess up yesterday was a mistake. Having no admin/developer on for the finale and officially ending the event and putting people at ease is also a mistake too.

People speculating and threatening to quit the game etc. doesn't help or achieve anything is my point.
    If it turns out that some people who were in the top 50 at 11:59 don't get their prize then yeah you can go mental. Just saying some of the rage is premature.

NEWS the scoreboard has been deactivated. Any eggs you collect will not be added to it now. Worry not if there are discrepancies between the scoreboard now and the scoreboard at 11:59, momo has screens of the exact scoreboard at 11:59

EVEN MORE NEWS Cosmic is gonna give umbrellas to the top 100 to make up it :)
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited May 2017
    "NEWS the scoreboard has been deactivated. Any eggs you collect will not be added to it now. Worry not if there are discrepancies between the scoreboard now and the scoreboard at 11:59, momo has screens of the exact scoreboard at 11:59"

So, you're meaning that devs will reward from a random screen shot?
    Nothing informatic in there?
  • ja ja ja i know this might been offtopic
    but can i ask Why some of the devs dont take better care of this event
    isnt it the biggest event once in a year ?

can you also understand why some ppl start speculating and threatening
    when spending nights with less sleep just for staying on that leaderboard?

its been a torture this year and then seen this BIG event ends this way
    idk im very disappointed
  • lucaaa795 said:

Cosmic said that because of this delay,top 100 will get an pink umbrella .
    @CosmicCow Could top 50 get a black umbrella too?Because top 50 is much more important than top 100...And we worked harder than them!Plus we got on the leaderboard and they didnt!!!!!

I'm not in top 50 but i full agree with luca...
    If that information is true, working for an umbrella (*100 in game ) is not working for an umbrella (*150 in game)....

My god...
This discussion has been closed.