PiousPious Member
edited November 2018 in Off-Topic

Comments

• I hope it's in the morning XD....can't stand another day trying to stay on the list :3
  • Ma'amMa'am Member
    I was expecting too, May 1 cc time. And this was happened. All of us worried if we get dumped in the leaderboards. We need some rest HAHAHA @SirKewberth @Mabz @CosmicCow @Horus
  • I also need to know... I woke up... getting ready to hunt eggs, I read system... then I check leaderboard... I dropped form 21st to 50th below... And if it ended.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • What an interesting and scary situation :(. My heart goes out to all you egg hunters.
  • ValleyValley Member
    The difference between number 50 and number 10 is only like 500 eggs o.o
  • GlobbardGlobbard Member
    edited May 2017
    May 1st 11:59pm (PT). Don't forget that it is in Pacific Time so as of this moment (when this is written), its 5:12am.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Sorry about that, tiny mistake in the motd.

Prizes will be given out normally after the deadline ends :)
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    That means message of the day...
  • Horus said:

Sorry about that, tiny mistake in the motd.

Prizes will be given out normally after the deadline ends :)

Woof... i think it was tonigh but in my time its tomorrow o.o
    Then im wearing balloon is tomorrow ;-;
  • Why does the broadcast say tomorrow "Morning". Isn't it going to be night in America at that time? :l
  • feebi said:

Today is going to be a blood bath, I thought those on the top of the list were safe but the last couple of days has been brutal. It is going to be even worse today O_O!
  • feebi said:

Today is going to be a blood bath, I thought those on the top of the list were safe but the last couple of days has been brutal. It is going to be even worse today O_O!
    Let the Hunger Games begin... and may the odds ever be in your favor.
  • This whole egg hunt is kind of getting ridiculous at this point. I had like 3 hours of sleep and 15 hours of straight hunting. I'm at 10.6k eggs and still not even ranked. I got to waste all day on this now, after school though.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    You were giving times, you knew the event would last this long, you choose to dedicate so much time towards the event. We all knew it was gonna be long, annoying, boring etc. most of us did it last year
  • PiousPious Member
    This event will be the death of me. All of us American school kids are terrified at this point, as the chances are looking more and more slim that we'll make it as the time ticks by.
  • edited May 2017
    It would defiantly be better if they rearranged the egg event to a shorter time frame, I know that people would be still investing large amounts of time and it is a competition but the poor souls of those who enter. I was beating myself up for not trying, I was thinking of how I manged to collect 2k eggs in 3 days and the bottom was around 8k eggs collected. I thought to myself if I had just invested time over the month I be on the list. I knew people would fall of the list but I had no idea that it would evolve into a frenzy. I am now not beating up myslef hahaha.
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited May 2017
    #ENDTHEEVENT
    WHOO ELSE IS SKIPPING SKOOL :D!
  • Soon
  • #ENDTHEEVENT
    WHOO ELSE IS SKIPPING SKOOL :D!

its holiday today in my country :D