Why So Many Copy-Cats?

Why can't people just stop copying? Angelified, Sweetified, Beautified, Moonified, Katified, Etc etc. You guys "Made a group"? Idk how to say this without sounding rude or creating drama, But copiers are rude. Stealing my font, half of my name, outfit, *friends*, getting compliments because all of your names are the same, is straight up rude. Yeah, it might be fun to copy someone. But do it when it's not practically stealing identity. I'll probably post this discussion and you guys will find more people to reel in just to tick me off. Angel, Sweet, Beaut, Moon, Kat If you see this. Can you just stop copying me? Especially you, Angel. People have their own name and they don't want you to steal half of it. Find your own name and stop leaching off of me.

Comments

• Angelfied aka @Kandie Is probably hiding from trouble ;)
    If your her friends did you know she's been cussing at people and making false rumors/offensive rumors?
    Well now you know.. But Kandies going to be like.. " What ever did I do? "
    She's just hiding the truth. I have screenshots pm me if you want to see it.
  • One thing you should learn from this game... There will ALWAYS be copycats. Theres no copyrihht you can make to prevent people from stealing and copying your name. Players have a right to name themselfs whatever they want. Just ignore them ok ^_^
  • LylahLylah Member
    edited April 2017
    I changed my name because my friends did. They helped suggest names for all of us, and how am I copying? What did I do to make it seem like I'm copying you? Also, Bun. I'm not trying to hide. And yep. "What ever did I do?"
    And, I'm not cussing at people. I'm not mean.
  • PeanxtPeanxt Member
    edited April 2017
    You said it yourself, Angel. You stole my Kikwiii name, wanted to steal my Motley name. Made a "Group". Face it Kandie, You bully me, hide, be-friend me, and repeat. You guys took my name as copy-cats. Last thing I want is to cause drama on cc / Forums, that wasn't even caused by me. And I know quite well you changed your name and *Then* Your friends did. You are too mean. You started picking on me when you had nothing to pick at.
  • edited April 2017

I changed my name because my friends did. They helped suggest names for all of us, and how am I copying? What did I do to make it seem like I'm copying you? Also, Bun. I'm not trying to hide. And yep. "What ever did I do?"
    And, I'm not cussing at people. I'm not mean.

Oh well I'll show this to everyone. You can say you're not mean but I don't believe you, Harley.Quin (OldName)And her names listed in her realm :).

I mean, You made a hate club on me. You call yourself not mean?
    I'm mean. I admitted it, when will you? Admit the truth.
    After what you did you can't even admit that you did? How spoiled are you.
    You called me an "Attention Seeker" Does this girl looks like she wants attention, No I don't want attention. Maybe you do but that's just not the way how to. #Exposed.
    You THINK we can keep all this emotions to ourselves? I'm curious when I'm going to let it ALL out.
  • LylahLylah Member
    Ok then how about this.
    This is NOT my alt and I have sent it to Cortana to see who's IP it is.
  • *creates a new alt named Liberfied* o.o'
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited April 2017
    So apparently no one can have "ified" in their names now. Nice. ^_^!
    What if you have fans and they changed their name to Somethingified :O
  • It's not just that, that bothers me. 1.) I never said that. 2.) I don't like it because one of them are bullies.
  • Dude it's not wrong to name urself angelified,disqualified,etc.
    My in game name is Cubic Luna and there is so many cubics out there but it doesn't bother me even doe they copy me so what's the problem?
  • So apparently no one can have "ified" in their names now. Nice. ^_^!
    What if you have fans and they changed their name to Somethingified :O

Apparently so

• I don't like bullies. I NEVER SAID NO ONE CAN HAVE "Fied" IN THEIR NAME. Idk where you got that assumption. They're bullies, they pick on me, they steal everything about me and *Try* to make it their own. Am I saying no one can have "Fied" in their name? No. They're taking the names and reeling in a ton of people who hate me, and trying to TICK. ME. OFF. I'd like to let everything out. But just a quarter of it will do. I'm sick and tired of people copying me, bullying me, stealing a ton of things about me. @Tam; They're not "Fans" As you say, most of them don't like me and never have, (Bullies etc etc). Anyone else here have a club of haters following any of you? Feels like getting ganged up on. I'm not trying to hog "Fied". Do whatever you want. I regret making this discussion and I regret ever being friends with Angel. :)
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited April 2017
    Please delete this.
    Lag :v
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited April 2017
    I've talked to Angel.
    Apparently, cupcake and as I can see here minimodi, are the bullies.
    *Cup* did trouble a long time ago and I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case again.
    Making alts to ruin someone's reputation? Grow up.
    We need more proof, going around talking nonsense is completely stupid and pointless.
    We should just stop this until further speech from the mods about this.

Not to mention that about having "fied" in the name.
    Now people can't have fied in their names?
    Also, why is it considered copy cats?
    The name is unique except that little end part, they are different, they are NOT the same.
  • I wouldn't consider it copying, theres people who put ''ified'' in their username. its copying if they put ''Modified'' in their user etc. It was an idea and possibly they didn't put it in a way of copying. I am friends with them, and they never mentioned ''Im gonna copy modified'' They came up of an idea..Sorry if you thought it was copying, but they didn't mean to put it in a way of copying. Hope you understand..
  • Modified said:

I don't like bullies. I NEVER SAID NO ONE CAN HAVE "Fied" IN THEIR NAME. Idk where you got that assumption. They're bullies, they pick on me, they steal everything about me and *Try* to make it their own. Am I saying no one can have "Fied" in their name? No. They're taking the names and reeling in a ton of people who hate me, and trying to TICK. ME. OFF. I'd like to let everything out. But just a quarter of it will do. I'm sick and tired of people copying me, bullying me, stealing a ton of things about me. @Tam; They're not "Fans" As you say, most of them don't like me and never have, (Bullies etc etc). Anyone else here have a club of haters following any of you? Feels like getting ganged up on. I'm not trying to hog "Fied". Do whatever you want. I regret making this discussion and I regret ever being friends with Angel. :)

I'm not against this discussion ^_^. I didn't say they were fans- just asking what IF you had fans that named themselves somethingified :)
  • oh also, Beautified never knew Modified was a user, once again, sorry if you though they were copying, but they weren't
  • edited April 2017
    You guys want evidence? Why don't you just PM me ask me any questions. I'll answer all of them only if it's about this situation.
    Mr.Pud said:

I've talked to Angel.
    *Cup* did trouble a long time ago and I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case again.
    We need more proof, going around talking nonsense is completely stupid and pointless.

The name is unique except that little end part, they are different, they are NOT the same.

Right, they can't think of their own names. Got you.
    Btw I didn't make an alt for reputation I do not need reputation. Cortana can go check the IP because I'm telling the truth.
  • Guys guys calm down why are we making a big deal outta it? Its not a big deal
  • Oh also..They were trying to make up names and turned out they made something to do with ''Ified'' sorry again. We are hoping you understand now that they weren't copying.
  • War about names? Pfft I won't bother
  • I feel like we should keep all those "bully" drama stuff out. This discussion was about copying names..
  • You guys want evidence? Why don't you just PM me ask me any questions. I'll answer all of them only if it's about this situation.

Mr.Pud said:

I've talked to Angel.

Right, they can't think of their own names. Got you.
    Btw I didn't make an alt for reputation I do not need reputation. Cortana can go check the IP because I'm telling the truth.
    Maybe they can make up their own names.
    You just can't see a difference nor the meaning of copycat.

Let's stop this dumb fight.
    We cannot change a thing until proof appears.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • just stop. Its a name! they like i, let them be, they didnt say something bad about u did they? They didnt mean to copy. Please stop complaining about a little problem. and its ok to copy. They enjoy the idea. Just face it and let it go.
  • PeanxtPeanxt Member
    edited April 2017
    @Flaw, I said "Most" Not specifically you.

@Pud, I know well what a copy cat is. You just have NO CLUE what's going on atm. Angelified has always copied me / Bullied me / picked on me, etc., even told her friends she was me. I'm no fool.

@Natey, Maybe I wouldn't be "trash talking"? If she hadn't trashed me in the first place. Trash talking isn't what's happening atm.

• by the way, you are multi-posting too...
    just putting it out there.
  • modified
  • @Modified..
    The bullying has nothing to do with it first you complain about ''copying'' names. now you complain about ''bullying'' just stop. it only had to do with one topic!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.