Poll Bumber

I've got an example, There should be a poll bumper in the game! Like the polls on the forums, but on a bumper in the game!
EDIT: You can set how many votes people get! To stop people from voting more than once!

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yeeeeeees! ^_^
  • I voted no just because many people already use tip pigs so people can put 1c to vote :/
  • Misticall said:

I voted no just because many people already use tip pigs so people can put 1c to vote :/

How about no paying at all. Just like on the forums as Disqualified stated up above. A bumper would be nice, instead of using a tip piggy.
    But people could use a bank, but they can also use guest bumpers.
    .. But the poll bumper would be much better since other items has it's own purposes.
  • Misticall said:

I voted no just because many people already use tip pigs so people can put 1c to vote :/

I object, ppl can put 100c for a vote instead of 1c, people may want to be a bastard in votes
  • Misticall said:

How about no paying at all. Just like on the forums as Disqualified stated up above. A bumper would be nice, instead of using a tip piggy.
    .. But the poll bumper would be much better since other items has it's own purposes.
    Adding to the guest bumper idea,
    Just use a sign to the choice and have a guest bumper to bump it to register the vote.
    Try to make it in different rooms so they can't bump the other guest bumper.
  • Yeah, tip pigs are pretty worthless with voting a different system would be great!
  • I agree, poll bumpers could be an easier way to hold votes and have more than 200 votes.
  • Actually it's a good ideea, when u bump it, to open like.. a window and a poll staw in it, so yeah, O3O. Love the idea, <3 Also, DESTRUCTION! >:3 Hue Hue.
  • Misticall said:

Misticall said:

But then people could vote more than once when you only want them to vote once!
    With the bumper you can set how many times they vote!
  • Misticall said:

Misticall said:

But then people could vote more than once when you only want them to vote once!
    With the bumper you can set how many times they vote!
    I know. If I wasn't clear enough, I was agreeing with your suggestion. Nice one.

• +1

We need this.