Pud's giveaway :V

2

Comments

  • :o I wanna join...
    IGN: OrangeTail
    Number 8! >:O
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    edited April 2017
    IGN: The Death Reaper
    Number: #78
    Editted.
  • edited April 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

    IGN:lucaaa795
    >_> someone stole my numberrrrrrrrrrrr >_____________>
    XD
    Number:69

    Dang.
    IGN: *CupcakeBunny*
    Number: 25
    Mr.Pud said:

    Disclaimer:
    Sorry all but the prizes have been scammed by a friend (which I will not give identity) who had perm in the realm simply took it. (Alongside other items).
    The giveaway will come back once I get another cat.
    You can still submit entries.


    I apologize for this incident, and as a result I became more aware of my friendships and trusts.

    Edit: The prizes have been bought again ^^
    Let's keep this giveaway up :D

    - Mr.Pud.

    Good luck
  • CubitScopeCubitScope Member
    edited May 2017
    CubitScope
    86 :)
  • Misticall
    27
    GL :)
  • Eh, 12
    IGN: Jerrynana123
  • IGN: The Death Reaper
    Number: #666
    I have no idea what the limit is.

    The limit has been set to 100.
    Whoever has a number above 100 will be automatically disqualified :)
  • IGN: *JulieSings*
    Number: 24
    Grandpa pudding :D
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Mr.Pud said:

    IGN: The Death Reaper
    Number: #666
    I have no idea what the limit is.

    The limit has been set to 100.
    Whoever has a number above 100 will be automatically disqualified :)
    Could've said that earlier!
  • Mr.Pud said:

    Disclaimer:
    Sorry all but the prizes have been scammed by a friend (which I will not give identity) who had perm in the realm simply took it. (Alongside other items).
    The giveaway will come back once I get another cat.
    You can still submit entries.


    I apologize for this incident, and as a result I became more aware of my friendships and trusts.

    Edit: The prizes have been bought again ^^
    Let's keep this giveaway up :D

    - Mr.Pud.

    I can give you a white cat, I got one outta a green cube. It's lvl 0.
  • PiousPious Member
    Pious
    74
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Mr.Pud said:

    IGN: The Death Reaper
    Number: #666
    I have no idea what the limit is.

    The limit has been set to 100.
    Whoever has a number above 100 will be automatically disqualified :)
    Awww meanie
  • Mr.Pud said:

    feebi said:

    ign: Feebi
    1

    Hope u get the cat back D:

    Thanks ^^
    I managed to buy the items again :)

    And the number you picked is already in use.
    Fixed to number #2
  • 28 Please
  • TwiIightTwiIight Member
    edited April 2017
    Ign:Excelsius

    Number:37
  • IGN : Alphabic
    Number : 95
  • For those who picked a number over 100, you can still change it!
    Update your comment with a number that is suitable with the regulations and you will be participating again.
  • IGN: epieownz
    number : 3
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    *Snoopie*
    31
  • UU Member
    'Dragon'

    13!
  • IGN: The Death Reaper
    Number: #666
    I have no idea what the limit is.

    You can redo your number

    CubitScope
    25 :)

    I chose 25 already o.o
  • edited April 2017
    Hmm since 100 is limit, I'll choose 99 :D

    Tq for the giveaway, this will brings happiness among players :D
  • Ign: Globbard
    Number: 5
  • 35
    IGN=Cubic Luna
  • ewwwww, limit is 100 now >.<
    77 for me pls
    IGN: Sugarcat101
  • Bump!
    Prizes updated! (Take a look at the spoiler)
    Also in need of more participants! Tell your friends to join!
  • Tomk2005Tomk2005 Member
    edited April 2017
    Me: *donates dorkmobile to pud*

    Pud: Giveawaying a dorkmobile!!

    lol xD
  • Tomk2005 said:

    Me: *donates dorkmobile to pud*

    Pud: Giveawaying a dorkmobile!!

    lol xD

    No offense but I don't use cars that much xd
    I do appreciate your gift but I think there are people out there that could put more use and even deserve it more than me :)
    Don't see your gift as trash for me. Just because I didn't keep it, doesn't mean I didn't appreciate your action on filling me with joy.
  • edited April 2017
    IG: Cafe De Terno
    NUMBER:63
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Yakroo 15 :)
Sign In or Register to comment.