I'm back

BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
edited April 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Hey guys, of course its me, I'm back, lol. Anyways along with coming back I'm doing a back giveaway xD

it may not be as good as some of you hoped for, so lets get into it.

First off, its a car giveaway. The ONLY cars i will be giving away are dorkmobiles (Sry D:) This giveaway is meant to give it to those who deserve it and cant afford to buy da car.

You can enter yourself and one other friend who you know does not have a car, any information of someone having an alt account will immediately be listed on a note that they will not be participating in the giveaway.

If you have a friend who you think really deserves this chance at the giveaway, put them down below.

*I will give it to them personally or in their realm*

Format-

IGN (Of da player):
Realm (I will find a way to get to you):
Do they have a car already?
Why do they deserve it?
Do they have a patron insignia?

Comments

• Welcome Back
  • Welcome back, that is very nice of you Nukey <3!
  • Welcome back! :D
  • Welcome back, that is very nice of you Nukey <3!</p>

Thanks xD

Welcome back! :D

lucaaa795 said:

Welcome back!

Aj Baryza said:

Welcome Back

Thank you guys, dont worry I'll find a way to slap you with a fish xD
  • Welcome Back Ace :)
  • Welcome back and you can't drop cars on donation tables ;3;
  • Jadabug said:

Welcome back and you can't drop cars on donation tables ;3;

feebi said:

Welcome Back Ace :)

Thankyou, and ye I just learned ;-; so I guess I'll be donating them... somehow... I'll make it happen since its the rules xD
  • Hi ace! Welcome back! I do have a friend who cant afford a car! He is a good friend of mine and I dont rlly remember his name...lol...some friend I am XD Anyway...I think its Superman J
  • BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
    edited April 2017

Hi ace! Welcome back! I do have a friend who cant afford a car! He is a good friend of mine and I dont rlly remember his name...lol...some friend I am XD Anyway...I think its Superman J

LOL well thank you

*Edit* Aye given 5 dormobiles, 3 to go xD
  • Hey! Missed you alot! How's your eye sight now
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    eyy, wb ace:D
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Wb ace!
    My friend icelight313 who lives in Malaysia, hes been my friend in cc for 2years he quit last year but comes in game when im on. He would love to get a car so we can race thanks :)
  • Hi Ace!! Wb ^^ ~Luke
  • Welcome back, my explosive bomb is back! Now I can attack the government >:3 Jk :P

How's your eye?
  • Welcome back ^^
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    WB
    gimme a car since im super poor btw
  • Welcome pack for the! Wait...
    *starting to count fingers and looses track* xD

In all seriousness welcome back.
  • Welcome Back!
    I'll ignite your firepower.
  • Hey! Missed you alot! How's your eye sight now

Its better, its still healing but ye :D I better see u in game so I can make that bet true xD

eyy, wb ace:D

Yakroo said:

Wb ace!
    My friend icelight313 who lives in Malaysia, hes been my friend in cc for 2years he quit last year but comes in game when im on. He would love to get a car so we can race thanks :)

Ok, i
    ll give the car to u so u can give it to him
    Lumain said:

Hi Ace!! Wb ^^ ~Luke

ty :333

Welcome back, my explosive bomb is back! Now I can attack the government >:3 Jk :P

How's your eye?

Thanks, :O Use me for an evil deed?! I think not :> xD Eyes ok still healing
    719matmat said:

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    WB
    gimme a car since im super poor btw

O.o

Welcome back ^^

TY ^_^

Welcome pack for the! Wait...
    *starting to count fingers and looses track* xD

In all seriousness welcome back.

Agreed... how many times is it? xD

Welcome Back!
    I'll ignite your firepower.

No thank you ;-; I dun wanna explode boi xD
  • *readies a torch*
  • Hi ace! Welcome back! I do have a friend who cant afford a car! He is a good friend of mine and I dont rlly remember his name...lol...some friend I am XD Anyway...I think its Superman J

LOL well thank you

Oh yea... Hes rlly poor and doesnt jave a donation table so I would reccommend u add him and wait till hes on ;)
  • *readies a torch*

.... save me....

Hi ace! Welcome back! I do have a friend who cant afford a car! He is a good friend of mine and I dont rlly remember his name...lol...some friend I am XD Anyway...I think its Superman J

LOL well thank you

Oh yea... Hes rlly poor and doesnt jave a donation table so I would reccommend u add him and wait till hes on ;)
    I feel like your him..
  • *readies a torch*

.... save me....

LOL well thank you

I feel like your him..
    uhh...no? A: why would I want to name my alt Superman J B: You could have just said that to anyone.-. C: There is no c
  • *readies a torch*

.... save me....

LOL well thank you

I feel like your him..
    uhh...no? A: why would I want to name my alt Superman J B: You could have just said that to anyone.-. C: There is no c
    xD
  • Welcome back Ace :D
  • *readies a torch*

.... save me....

LOL well thank you

I feel like your him..
    xD
    I aint superman. Im Kawaii. Superman ain't kawaii. XD

• Welcome back Ace :D

*readies a torch*

.... save me....

LOL well thank you

I feel like your him..
    xD

*readies a torch*

.... save me....

LOL well thank you

I feel like your him..
    xD

Supperrrmannnnn dUN DUN DUN DUNNN DUNN DUNN DUN DUN DUNNN DUN DUN DUN!! XD

• Hmm...
    Ah Yes.
    *Readies a blowtorch and a cage*.
  • Welcome back. I'm late >.<
  • Aaaaceeeeee! Welcome back bro! Can't wait to see you in-game :3