Ram Pet: Shop Return/Event

Comments

• still, i feel some items are removed to award players that were there when it was around, which i am totally down with. people are constantly upset because they didn't get a ram, however, in years to come when another item is discontinued (lets say black umbrella) the newer players that were not there to get the black umbrella will be upset and we will have the exact same split issue that is what we currently have. I'd rather the ram stays as it is.

still, i feel some items are removed to award players that were there when it was around, which i am totally down with. people are constantly upset because they didn't get a ram, however, in years to come when another item is discontinued (lets say black umbrella) the newer players that were not there to get the black umbrella will be upset and we will have the exact same split issue that is what we currently have. I'd rather the ram stays as it is.

i absolutelly agree
    i know a lots of games where only early acess ppl
    own things and all ppl who later start playing may never have
    and its nothing bad

Alex you said that you don't want rams back because you got one and you are afraid that you will lose cubits, and ihysm, if people pay money to keep the game alive doesn't mean we should give them stuff and thank them for their money, but instead consider them as normal members, they just helped the devs with the money, you just don't get it right? I should get a permanent marker and type this sentence on your forehead: YOU CAN LOSE MONEY WITH INVESTING STUFF
  • Gao-GosiGao-Gosi Member
    edited April 2017

still, i feel some items are removed to award players that were there when it was around, which i am totally down with. people are constantly upset because they didn't get a ram, however, in years to come when another item is discontinued (lets say black umbrella) the newer players that were not there to get the black umbrella will be upset and we will have the exact same split issue that is what we currently have. I'd rather the ram stays as it is.

i absolutelly agree
    and its nothing bad

Alex you said that you don't want rams back because you got one and you are afraid that you will lose cubits, and ihysm, if people pay money to keep the game alive doesn't mean we should give them stuff and thank them for their money, but instead consider them as normal members, they just helped the devs with the money, you just don't get it right? I should get a permanent marker and type this sentence on your forehead: YOU CAN LOSE MONEY WITH INVESTING STUFF
    i didnt say u need to Thank them just think about what u writting before
    You tryed to blame them!!!
    EVERY GAME i know have collector items which ppl get when buy ingame
    and its nothing wrong with it!!!

and maybe Alex have 1 and so whats the prob?
    oO seems somebody just jealous oO
    stop acting like a kid iCantiWill when You mature :p
  • still, i feel some items are removed to award players that were there when it was around, which i am totally down with. people are constantly upset because they didn't get a ram, however, in years to come when another item is discontinued (lets say black umbrella) the newer players that were not there to get the black umbrella will be upset and we will have the exact same split issue that is what we currently have. I'd rather the ram stays as it is.

i absolutelly agree
    and its nothing bad

i didnt say u need to Thank them just think about what u writting before
    You tryed to blame them!!!
    EVERY GAME i know have collector items which ppl get when buy ingame
    and its nothing wrong with it!!!

and maybe Alex have 1 and so whats the prob?
    oO seems somebody just jealous oO
    stop acting like a kid iCantiWill when You mature :p
    1- i was not blaming the people who suport the game
    2-i think you need to understand what i said before talking rubbish
    3- so you are telling me that i am a kid? Wow i think i will just ignore you because if i keep responding to you, i will def become a kid
  • Gao-GosiGao-Gosi Member
    edited April 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

The Ram was NOT supposed to be a collectors item...
    Kewb said after its removal from the store that it will return IN FEW MONTHS.
    However,their slowness and scareness made them to keep delaying it...
    And thats when things went in the wrong way.
    The delaying made them even more expensive,and now they of course dont want to add them back in game because they are "concernced about putting it back in store"
    As i said,the developers should consider both options before doing a choice,and choose the best one (the one that most of the community wants because its majority and minority (no racism) when arguing over returning an rare item.Majority always wins in real life,and so it should in CC
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow

this just a game ;)
    so no need argue about rl :)
    i come here to relax and enjoy this game
    and not want to think about rl business

also when i came to cc it sayed Ram pet been a beta pet
    so whats wrong with it
    Sorry Luca You maybe know more cause You have better connections then me the noob :)
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited April 2017
    Well, i guess that thread is just a waste of time.

Players who have ram dont want ram back
    Players who dont have ram want ram back

Nothing new under the sun, but maybe everyone should stop with a fake impartiality, all so interested.... Some are raging cause they didnt think that ram could be that expensive, and some would rage if ram back.

The only thing i wish is that dev will think to some collector items that will never come back, ram or not ram
  • Well, i guess that thread is just a waste of time.

Players who have ram dont want ram back
    Players who dont have ram want ram back

Nothing new under the sun, but maybe everyone should stop with a fake impartiality, all so interested.... Some are raging cause they didnt think that ram could be that expensive, and some would rage if ram back.

The only thing i wish is that dev will think to some collector items that will never come back, ram or not ram

THX for chosing perfect words
    im out of this conversation
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited April 2017
    Not everyone can be a collector then if we have a limited amount. What about the others who wish to be... And stop arguing about something too off topic or jelousy, this thread might get closed... Try to let people state their opinion and stop countering others so yours doesn't get countered. Just say if you agree with the thread or not and done ^^
  • +1 I once sold my ram for a lvl 49 snowman and totally regret it...
  • lucaaa795 said:

it's funny to see how it does'nt disturb anyone that 99% will never be able to afford a halo, but it disturb that 99.9% will never be able to afford ram.-Enza
    They are not disturbed because the halo was an event item and it was obvious that it will be removed from the store,along with the pack itself ...
    The ram left the store without any kind of warning.It still doesn't make sense why it was removed.
    *from luca*

Since how long you play luca? Halo was in pack^^ then in event....

But i talked about halo, i could have talked about any item that 99% of people cant afford.

My bad.It should have written pack (although i mentioned that it left the store - pack)
    Any of those items that 99% of the community cant afford were either gaved away in a limited amount (baloons/umbrella) or just in a festive pack that got removed weeks later from the store.In both cases,we knew that it will be limited and go up in price.Not same thing happened for the ram.
    Ram or not ram, i just hope for some real collector item that will never come back.
    And i have sadely here the feeling, that every none-owner of ram is complaining.
    Some private reason cant argue for the good of the game
    You have Motley stuff and fool's caps :) And as said before, they are never coming back.
  • Bump
  • #ReturnOfTheRam
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    edited April 2017
    I think if the ram returns it'd be totally fine, whether it returns in the store, an event or even the raffle.
    It's legit just a pet so whether it returns or not doesn't impact you for the rest of your life.
    Maybe the devs didn't want to return it to have a super rare item in the game so you spend more money on the game to get that collectors item.
    They could even put it in the store for like 20 in real life dollars to make money.
    +1 It should return cause it'd be cool to see more than like 25 rams in game.
    -1 it shouldn't return cause all the people that bought one would get salty cause they risked cubits in a game that was made to take risk.
  • I will just leave it here
  • Jadabug said:

I think if the ram returns it'd be totally fine, whether it returns in the store, an event or even the raffle.
    It's legit just a pet so whether it returns or not doesn't impact you for the rest of your life.
    Maybe the devs didn't want to return it to have a super rare item in the game so you spend more money on the game to get that collectors item.
    They could even put it in the store for like 20 in real life dollars to make money.
    -1 it shouldn't return cause all the people that bought one would get salty cause they risked cubits in a game that was made to take risk.

I'd buy that 20$ Ramm @CosmicCow @SirKewberth @Betamax
  • Misticall said:

Jadabug said:

I'd buy that 20$ Ramm @CosmicCow @SirKewberth @Betamax
    They also could sell any other pet for 20$ ^^

• Jadabug said:

I agree with you :3.... and risks too aka investments

• 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    no
    there need to be limited items, and rare items
    yeah there will be ppeople saying "itll be 1m cubits and i wont afford it!1!!!111" but too bad
    theyre rare for a reason
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    719matmat said:

no
    yeah there will be ppeople saying "itll be 1m cubits and i wont afford it!1!!!111" but too bad
    theyre rare for a reason

They're not rare for a reason, mate. The fact they went up so fast in price ruined the development plans for pets, so
    edited April 2017
    That topic is none sens like many.... as i said:

Player who have ram dont want it back and would rage if it come back
    Player who dont have ram want it back and rage not to have bought some.

Just let devs make the job, and dont think to bring any truth there... All are just so interested.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    If they bring 10-20 back it'll only poke their price, unless it becomes 'unstable' with the 10-20 selling quickly therefore making it easier to obtain making it drop more. Either way, 10 rams shouldn't affect the price in a sense that the owners lose profit, puts more in the games, allows others to obtain them easily. Just 10, Kewb xD! Maybe 20 if you love the annoying the rich ;)
    edited April 2017
    Yeah, a decent amount of rams should be added so it's current unintended price doesn't go super crazy...

That topic is none sens like many.... as i said:

Player who have ram dont want it back and would rage if it come back
    Player who dont have ram want it back and rage not to have bought some.

Just let devs make the job, and dont think to bring any truth there... All are just so interested.

It's a suggestion! ^^

• 719matmat said:

no
    theyre rare for a reason

It wasn't intended to be worth that high up. When you say "too bad", If they do bring it back and a bunch of rams got added then too bad.
  • i think they should add 25-50 more into the game like in a seeker event like first 50 tho the portal gets a ram pet then the ram will not go down to much and if they do they will go back up again :)
    edited April 2017
    Ha ha !

No more Ram !

It will be the first forever discontinued pet! Should happend!
    edited April 2017

Ha ha !

No more Ram !

You really don't want rams to come back don't you o-o'....

There is no reason to valid reason to make it the first discontinued pet though except people who have them and don't want them back's desires...

We people who want them back will still keep our hopes up though ^^

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Ha ha !

No more Ram !

Lemme guess, you dont want it to be continued because you have one?....

Pets being discontinued would just be mean
  • I think everyone should get a item they like.yes,some players lose cubits,but why are cubits so special in this game?because if you have alot of cubits,what are you gonna do with it?im not only thinking about myself,im thinking about the players who really want a ram,but cant afford it.

On the other side,Admins wont get money when every item is cheap,so I think there should be a event with a few rams like said before.
    No hate,its just my opinion :)
    edited April 2017

Ha ha !

No more Ram !

Lemme guess, you dont want it to be continued because you have one?....

Pets being discontinued would just be mean
    Sure it's the reason Elemental God. The same reason that drive any non-owner of ram to wish it back^^

There is in that thread just personnal wishes, nothing else, whatever anyone could say. Nobody is objective there, so.....

Mouhahaha Ram wont be back =D

• why not bring black cat back?
    or pumpkin ?

Oh or how about the null hat :D
    so many want those null hat xDDD
    edited April 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

why not bring black cat back?
    or pumpkin ?

Oh or how about the null hat :D
    so many want those null hat xDDD

1.Black cat/Pumpkin pet are event items.They might actually return.
    2.The NULL was never intended to be given to the community...Or at least not yet."Returning" it makes absolutely no sense mate.Plus,They will be fixed soon.
    I repeat.Ram is not marked as wonderous/super rare/event item/whatever on the recipe page. Its marked as common.

1-Love ballon is noticed as commun item in recipes page.... I know you guess what i mean. And as many item, it's none sens...
    2-Null will not be fixed since i'm sure it's intented^^ (So maybe removed, why not =p)

The bad thing in that thread is that everyone is so interested, (depending of having ram or not having ram) , that everyone could argue anything. So does politics, we have enough at tv^^

This discussion has been closed.