Scam Reports

Comments

• Pish posh any watchful player should look at the weebly websites and notice that it says make you own free website. Weebly is a free website maker never trust the so called cubic hacks from weebly the for,s are always sent to the maker of said website and he or she gets ur account info
  • mhamad king is scammer. He scamm in vend FIRST putted footprints and then exe for 1.6k
    REALM : MHAMAD KING
    REPORT HIM!
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator

mhamad king is scammer. He scamm in vend FIRST putted footprints and then exe for 1.6k
    REALM : MHAMAD KING
    REPORT HIM!

This has been dealt with
  • Misticall said:

lucaaa795 said:

Daresx11 said:

Stop with the parkour that there to pay!,these techniques are becoming fashionable,And I see very badly that they charge for parkour if I see that this continues, I will record these people who make you buy the food to enter the report,more than anything in the impossible game bombs and impossible parkour,
    For a fairer game!!.
    #antiscammersquad

dares,im sorry,but pay parkour are allowed

and im like pay parkour ^^
    #IMLOVEPAYPARKOURS
    This is why we cant have anything nice in our community.Because of the GREY ZONE and THESE GREY ZONE ABUSERS v:
    u calling me a grey zone abusers ?

if yes : okay,no problem

if no: sorry if im read wrong,im not good at english,my language is portuguese
    You are doing it legit so it's fine I think... people need to not be salty over the devs' decision to allow skill games.
    lol,lets stop with this topic? here is just for scam reports,mods gonna alert we xD
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    edited April 2017
    There's this new scammer that has made a website, sorry I didn't report this last night I got busy and if you've dealt with it sorry.
    But they'll whisper to you in game about this weebly website and to get free cubits. I didn't look it up though so I don't know if it's an actual website.
    Player: Sir Jelly11.
  • Jadabug said:

There's this new scammer that has made a website, sorry I didn't report this last night I got busy and if you've dealt with it sorry.
    But they'll whisper to you in game about this weebly website and to get free cubits. I didn't look it up though so I don't know if it's an actual website.
    Player: Sir Jelly11

@Cortana didn't u ban that player? Sir Jelly11? If so then this is either a old screen shot or u didn't ban him....

• Bluejay_1 said:

Jadabug said:

@Cortana didn't u ban that player? Sir Jelly11? If so then this is either a old screen shot or u didn't ban him....

That was from last night around 2 am my time.
  • PiousPious Member
    Jadabug said:

Player: Sir Jelly11.

Seems legit.
  • Not certain if this is a scam but account hack attempt via asking for password and to log
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited April 2017

Not certain if this is a scam but account hack attempt via asking for password and to log

It's probably not a scam, since he was asking to have your account because he thought you were quitting the game.
    He wasn't tricking you, so I guess it isn't a scam.
  • Mr.Pud said:

Not certain if this is a scam but account hack attempt via asking for password and to log

It's probably not a scam, since he was asking to have your account because he thought you were quitting the game.
    but it can be understood as log off and give me your password
  • PiousPious Member

Mr.Pud said:

but it can be understood as log off and give me your password
    Yeah, no. Not really. Maybe you just misunderstood it, but this is pretty clear. He was asking if he could have your account if the case were that you quit the game. I wouldn't call this a scam, and certainly in no was is it 'hacking.'
  • Scammer: CloudRider Vox
    Scam type: he said that he sells a bunny TopHat for 7.5k in a vend, but instead, he puts a monstrous footprint.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

Scammer: CloudRider Vox
    Scam type: he said that he sells a bunny TopHat for 7.5k in a vend, but instead, he puts a monstrous footprint.

It's been dealt with.

• Scammer: []Greidfer1234[]
    Scam: rental bumper

the one that is furthest appears to have been bought... implying that he've already tricked someone

below the bumpers and leaves is nothing connecting to the rental blocks

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Bluejay_1 said:

Jadabug said:

That player has been permanently banned.

Scammer: []Greidfer1234[]
    Scam: rental bumper

the one that is furthest appears to have been bought... implying that he've already tricked someone

below the bumpers and leaves is nothing connecting to the rental blocks

I've dealt with this. Player you reported wasn't the owner of that realm. But I've banned both due to them already having been banned for fake rentals before.
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited April 2017
    Scammer: Adi_2017
    Scam: Rental bumpers, Payaway
    It was obvious but i still payed to prove that this is a total scam

2 in 1 day... on a roll
  • Ok I was at pens and found this...drop games are illegal right? Like it isn't skill it's just stupid...
  • Starsome said:

Err mods please ignore the "drop game" thing it was just to troll a friend of mine that's all, ok? Done with this "case"!
    And bluejay I thought we were friends......

Either I don't remember u or u changed ur name but as starsome I don't remember the name
  • Starsome said:

Err mods please ignore the "drop game" thing it was just to troll a friend of mine that's all, ok? Done with this "case"!
    And bluejay I thought we were friends......

we cant ignore it ...
  • Lets not mulitpost :P also most thing that are posted here dont get ignored they get investigate by mods sometimes
  • Starsome said:

And btw what's the worst that can happen when you multipost??? Being muted for a day??? :')

Perma-Banned from the forums.(If you keep doing it).
  • Starsome said:

And btw what's the worst that can happen when you multipost??? Being muted for a day??? :')

Perma-Banned from the forums.(If you keep doing it).
    @Starsome If you multipost, you will get a warnings from the forum moderators.
    At first, you would get a mild warning, this warning will remind you of what violation you violated.
    If you keep multiposting until you pass the severe warning, you will get a month ban from the forums.
    Permanent bans will apply to you if you still keep violating the rules after your month ban.

Also, this thread is only for scam reports, not for asking such questions.

• Starsome said:

@Superxtreme
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Starsome said:

if you multipost you get warning, 3 warning will result in a ban for a few days for the first time, then about a week for the next one, then about a month, and then or another one between it or permaban. but keep in mind that you can get warning from more things than only multiposting......
    also familiar is a rank you can buy for 5 karma (the forums currency) in the karma shop
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please

@Superxtreme i send u a private message
    cuz its.... *^^*
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Dunno what's more funny... Someone basically saying exactly what someone else said... Or how everyone is jumping to telling him off -points to the Flag report option- xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Starsome said:

Galantis said:

Please

@Superxtreme i send u a private message
    cuz its.... *^^*

Rly u chat with supextreme??? Say hi from me then! Haven't seen him since i saw his alt, super a few days ago lol but he left shortly after ;) And ty:D

You know you can too right? Just press on his name and press message....

Also you can just edit your comments with the gear above you message
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    This is a thread for Scam Reports, not for your hateful comments towards staff members, nor for something that's not relevant within this topic. I'll suggest you to review the forum rules before posting something again: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest

And if you see that something goes out of hand, you can simply flag comments without responding to them and turning the thread into a ruckus. Thanks.
  • #Vix##Vix# Member
    Horus said:

This thread is for you to share places and people that attempted/succeeded at scamming. Please write in detail so no one else becomes the victim.

Please use this format:

- Name of the realm/person or both.
    - How they did it.
    - What losses you had.
    - Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )
    - Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) **REQUIRED**

But remember, this discussion is mainly for scam awareness and punishment in harsh cases. No items will be refunded by us.

This discussion has been closed.