Scam Reports

Comments

• RobinG said:

Scammer: Cafe De Terno
    Realm Name: GO to Sky Wars then find the door with sign Parkour
    Type of scam: Pay To Parkour + Prize Dispenser is foamed + There is a life block.
    Cubic 2017-04-16 20-21-43-955
    Cubic 2017-04-16 20-21-50-935
    Cubic 2017-04-16 20-21-54-454
    Cubic 2017-04-16 20-22-06-245

I agree with aydenplays because I joined one day I did a parkour similar to this and they gave me a warning because I had foam everywhere I could not reach the goal to win the prize
    u can agree with aiden,im always,just put 16 foam,not a lot,just 16 >_<

its easy to reach,modified always get a prize from me,and wast im think,600c max,for get a prize if worth 1k +
  • RobinG said:

Scammer: Cafe De Terno
    Realm Name: GO to Sky Wars then find the door with sign Parkour
    Type of scam: Pay To Parkour + Prize Dispenser is foamed + There is a life block.
    Cubic 2017-04-16 20-21-43-955
    Cubic 2017-04-16 20-21-50-935
    Cubic 2017-04-16 20-21-54-454
    Cubic 2017-04-16 20-22-06-245

I agree with aydenplays because I joined one day I did a parkour similar to this and they gave me a warning because I had foam everywhere I could not reach the goal to win the prize
    u can agree with aiden,im always,just put 16 foam,not a lot,just 16 >_<

its easy to reach,modified always get a prize from me,and wast im think,600c max,for get a prize if worth 1k +
    Have a look...
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/11639/need-a-clear-answer#latest
  • I just want to let everyone know about a scam that isn't quite popular yet and users are starting to use it. So PVP games or Bomb games or Bottomless games that are free for the first round but you can get back in by buying warp candy is legal right... but some scammers found another clever way of scamming,
    1) their crunch warps lead to another place or do not exist
    2) the owner has an alt playing with unlimited warps so the games doesn't end and people keep buying crunch warps
    3) the owner will count really slow so people get a chance to buy more and get in AND when a winner finally wins, the owner bans him/her..

BEWARE AND NEVER BUY CRUNCHWARPS TO GET BACK IN GAME.....
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Ok so I found another scammer. His name is hard to spell so I won't say it, it's on pics. So he scammed usuing the rental scam. Now what he did was clever, this will take a while to explain but this is my hypothesis: he put an alt and rented 2 different spots and made it look like 1 spot but it wasn't. The silver blocks blocked the way so no one could see the divide of the 2 spots. And when next owner rented it he/she didn't see that it was a scam, rented it and didn't get the stuff. And owner I think banned the whitnesses, plus realm was muted I can prove that he was the owner of this rental scam and that he should be banned @Cortana @Superxtreme @maou
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2017
    #StopScamm
    Please Just Dont Scamm
    u can have a risk for Bann,s

I think any player like playing Cc (Cubic Castles)

#StopScamm

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Bluejay_1 said:

Ok so I found another scammer. His name is hard to spell so I won't say it, it's on pics. So he scammed usuing the rental scam. Now what he did was clever, this will take a while to explain but this is my hypothesis: he put an alt and rented 2 different spots and made it look like 1 spot but it wasn't. The silver blocks blocked the way so no one could see the divide of the 2 spots. And when next owner rented it he/she didn't see that it was a scam, rented it and didn't get the stuff. And owner I think banned the whitnesses, plus realm was muted I can prove that he was the owner of this rental scam and that he should be banned @Cortana @Superxtreme @maou

It's been dealt with...
  • http://prntscr.com/ezbriy http://prntscr.com/ezbso8
    this scammer... wants 5k to the pig to "open" ..so we will get cat and more...such a scam.. nolana came here but it was too late..owner left..
    owner name: DRAGON XABLAU
    realm name: i couldnt see cuz realm was muted
    date:21/4/17
    cc time: 15:48
  • Oh yea I saw that holla, I thought it was giveaway
  • *DrRaven**DrRaven* Member
    edited April 2017
    http://prntscr.com/ezc00b http://prntscr.com/ezc0mm
    MODS I NEED YOUR HELP I CANT STAY TO MY REALM...ITS SO LAGGY FOR NO REASON.. i dont have many hats or something like this to make it laggy... it was never laggy..only the 2 last days ... i did like 20 disconections to around 10 mins.. can you fix it? also im watching guys like the photos... guys with no name .. low lvl and with strange glitched clothes... i wasnt the only one who was keeping doing disconections... none could sta there for more than 1 min... realm name is: slabby woeroof's realm

also i need to say that my player is bugged too... none can unfriend me...
  • http://prntscr.com/ezc00b http://prntscr.com/ezc0mm
    MODS I NEED YOUR HELP I CANT STAY TO MY REALM...ITS SO LAGGY FOR NO REASON.. i dont have many hats or something like this to make it laggy... it was never laggy..only the 2 last days ... i did like 20 disconections to around 10 mins.. can you fix it? also im watching guys like the photos... guys with no name .. low lvl and with strange glitched clothes... i wasnt the only one who was keeping doing disconections... none could sta there for more than 1 min... realm name is: slabby woeroof's realm

also i need to say that my player is bugged too... none can unfriend me...

some details about your lag

too many foam,or itens if make it

too many hats dropped,or if that problem,occur in ur person,too many stacked itens,with too much numbers

ALSO,the problem with the guys,its occur with me too,just quit and come back ^^

• Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Stop with the parkour that there to pay!,these techniques are becoming fashionable,And I see very badly that they charge for parkour if I see that this continues, I will record these people who make you buy the food to enter the report,more than anything in the impossible game bombs and impossible parkour,
    For a fairer game!!.
    #antiscammersquad

edited April 2017
    http://prntscr.com/eziakt http://prntscr.com/ezibor
    he also tried to scammed me but i have a problem with screenshootts i cant post them nvm..
    after that he came to my realm and was flaming / swearing me and said that he wil report me if i will not remove him from my friends (im bugged none can remove me)
    and when isaid no he was swearing me... after that he called me loser and when i show to him my c .. he was like " im sry i will never scam dotn post me at forums" http://prntscr.com/eziclp he said by his self that he was scamming
    never mind his name is : thunderwave
    and when i said that i did the post: http://prntscr.com/ezie2h
    some more information he is saying how he tried to scam me but with the different way..like i tried to scam him xD http://prntscr.com/ezifi7 but ... he said something that he mustnt say :D http://prntscr.com/ezifuo
    if any mod want to see him i have him added and he cant remove me because im bugged :D
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Scammer #31
    Scammer Name : XxlCubicDragonlxX
    Bomb impossible game

Scammer #32
    Scammer Name: Too fresh for me

• Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Owner is hej toby det er mig co-owners are goat goat and nikolayzen (goat goat I saw placing claimed foundation, and nik I reported earlier for the same rental scam technique)

Owner of this rental scam owner was sneaky I couldn't get a shot of him as owner but believe me HE WAS! 5k scam from this and a scammer on the loose! I've seen 2 of these so far but if we don't put an end to this more people will do this!! Pls mods look into this!

Bluejay_1 said:

It's been dealt with...
    It has? Look the SAME GUY is there and I think they're alts!!!! Idk maybe scammer friends but nik and goat goat are in this scam and they used the SAME rental scam technique @Superxtreme
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Owner is hej toby det er mig co-owners are goat goat and nikolayzen (goat goat I saw placing claimed foundation, and nik I reported earlier for the same rental scam technique)

Owner of this rental scam owner was sneaky I couldn't get a shot of him as owner but believe me HE WAS! 5k scam from this and a scammer on the loose! I've seen 2 of these so far but if we don't put an end to this more people will do this!! Pls mods look into this!

Bluejay_1 said:

It's been dealt with...
    It has? Look the SAME GUY is there and I think they're alts!!!! Idk maybe scammer friends but nik and goat goat are in this scam and they used the SAME rental scam technique @Superxtreme
    I remember them... they're back scamming, and bypassing bans

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Bluejay_1 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

It's been dealt with...
    It's been dealt with.
  • Owner is king shadow, he asked me how much c I had and asked me to tp to him. He has tutus and cowls set to 10c, I managed to get 4 before he set price to 21k.
    I kept a close eye on the vend prices and bought at a slow pace. Remember to watch what you're buying guys.
  • Daresx11 said:

Stop with the parkour that there to pay!,these techniques are becoming fashionable,And I see very badly that they charge for parkour if I see that this continues, I will record these people who make you buy the food to enter the report,more than anything in the impossible game bombs and impossible parkour,
    For a fairer game!!.
    #antiscammersquad

dares,im sorry,but pay parkour are allowed

and im like pay parkour ^^
    #IMLOVEPAYPARKOURS

Well Never Go in that Site

u can Lost u account

D:

He doing this a long time he tell others that site
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Galantis said:

u can Lost u account

D:

It's been dealt with

edited April 2017

Galantis said:

u can Lost u account

D:

It's been dealt with

Please he doing this a long time very long

@lucaaa795 please say what *bleumoon* did

*bleumoon* is a scammer
  • lucaaa795 said:

Daresx11 said:

For a fairer game!!.
    #antiscammersquad

#IMLOVEPAYPARKOURS
    This is why we cant have anything nice in our community.Because of the GREY ZONE and THESE GREY ZONE ABUSERS v:
    u calling me a grey zone abusers ?

if yes : okay,no problem

if no: sorry if im read wrong,im not good at english,my language is portuguese
    edited April 2017

these guys came to my realm and they were having fun cuz annie cody doo quited...i was talking to them to the start... why they were mad and happy because she quited ....they start getting rude with me... there are the photos .. and the only that he said, when i said that they will be famous at forums.. was i love other accounts or something like that... they are alts but i think you can give atleast mute ban or anything that you think they deserve to their main accounts
  • I think that guy is back at scamming

Owner is king shadow, he asked me how much c I had and asked me to tp to him. He has tutus and cowls set to 10c, I managed to get 4 before he set price to 21k.
    I kept a close eye on the vend prices and bought at a slow pace. Remember to watch what you're buying guys.

Same guy, same type of scam technique :/ any mods on this?
  • It saddens me to know how many scams are happening and how often they've become. Especially those "Free Cubits" websites, this guy named BigBubble was trying to scam me, for my birthday, using the website. As far as i understand, a legit website is a liability and these fakes are total nuisance and I'd do anything to see that these are shut down. And then there these horrible players who always choose to pull off the biggest scams that will doom them. It's just ridiculous.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Daresx11 said:

For a fairer game!!.
    #antiscammersquad

#IMLOVEPAYPARKOURS
    This is why we cant have anything nice in our community.Because of the GREY ZONE and THESE GREY ZONE ABUSERS v:
    u calling me a grey zone abusers ?

if yes : okay,no problem

if no: sorry if im read wrong,im not good at english,my language is portuguese
    You are doing it legit so it's fine I think... people need to not be salty over the devs' decision to allow skill games.
  • Scammer: Im Hiccup
    Realm: The main realm is Hiccup's Store where there is a door on the top of the stairs where the room was.
    Scam: He was making a vend scam where he'd holla that he'd put rare items (Bonnet/Red Murkey) at 1k, in which people came in and bought the bonnet but it was set at 10k.
    He then tried to say that he had set the wrong price and said that he only gave back 3k of that 10k someone bought.
    Then he said he'd change it and put it at 100k.
    Hiccup then made another holla that he'd set it at 500c, in which he did after a minute, but he still scammed someone of their 10k and they bought an overpriced bonnet because they didn't read, so be careful of Hiccup's vend scams and make sure you read what you're buying.
    Jadabug said:

Scammer: Im Hiccup
    Realm: The main realm is Hiccup's Store where there is a door on the top of the stairs where the room was.
    Scam: He was making a vend scam where he'd holla that he'd put rare items (Bonnet/Red Murkey) at 1k, in which people came in and bought the bonnet but it was set at 10k.
    He then tried to say that he had set the wrong price and said that he only gave back 3k of that 10k someone bought.
    Then he said he'd change it and put it at 100k.
    Hiccup then made another holla that he'd set it at 500c, in which he did after a minute, but he still scammed someone of their 10k and they bought an overpriced bonnet because they didn't read, so be careful of Hiccup's vend scams and make sure you read what you're buying.

I've warned this player.
    If you see them do that again, pm me please.
  • Galantis said:

u can Lost u account

D:

It's been dealt with

I think this is one of his alts...
    @Superxtreme
    edited April 2017

Galantis said:

u can Lost u account

D:

It's been dealt with

I think this is one of his alts...
    @Superxtreme
    I've banned that player. Will pass it onto Mabz.

these guys came to my realm and they were having fun cuz annie cody doo quited...i was talking to them to the start... why they were mad and happy because she quited ....they start getting rude with me... there are the photos .. and the only that he said, when i said that they will be famous at forums.. was i love other accounts or something like that... they are alts but i think you can give atleast mute ban or anything that you think they deserve to their main accounts

Please don't report anything not related to scams on this thread.

Removed screenshots you posted since they have an overload or profanity. Send this to any moderator via pm next time. I've dealt with those players.
This discussion has been closed.