I'm sorry……

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited April 2017 in Community
Gonna make this quick as I'll probably type so much I'll side-track off what im talking about

Okay……so I know I am "annoying" >,< I do cause of alot of arguments, I argue with certain mods a lot etc.

I started playing 2 years ago... Which if someone of you wouldn't have known me:

Hell Hound, Magical Wizard, Dark Samurai, Mr. Penguin.

I wanna say I quit in November last year, but I'd be lying as I play once or twice a week. But ever since November I really stopped playing, and changed a lot... I'll say why soon. I know up until November last year, and to the current day, I've annoyed a lot of people to them I say sorry. Mainly - @ThisIsNotSlim @Horus @Cortana @Gollum and others. I have a weird feeling when it comes to arguing. I can yes get VERY carried away and lose track of what I am doing hence why I'll never stop replying when I get into arguments...I, when I am arguing, think I am doing good, but when I stop I feel extremely bad... But I don't say sorry ever time cause I don't feel like they think that I am serious... This is one of the reasons I have stopped playing... I don't feel I should play when all I seem to do is argue and make others life's bad. Honestly, up until November I would'nt have really cared. I just did it, forgot about it. But after November I had a whole new look at life...

Anyway. What happened in November? :\ 1) my mother died of cancer, 2) I got kicked out of college due to being so well say distracted from everything and more. And, for any 17 year old losing a family member does affect you...

Anyway, basically, all I am saying is. I am sorry I argue, I am sorry I've annoyed so many people, I'm sorry when I don't shut up, I'm sorry I've made others life difficult. This is why I am playing less. I don't wanna ruin others experience of Cubic Castles :/

I don't expect a reply if I an honest, just wanted and felt like a sorry if overdue

Comments

• RYBIERYBIE Member
    Penguin first of all I'm sorry for ur mother I can't say moreally cuz I never had those feelings man, you are in my heart from when I meet you and you will always be. I would really like to see you back in the game I'm sure you will be good with everyone :) I'm sorry again .
  • Pengo.
    Sorry to hear about ur mother..
    Goodluck..
  • edited April 2017
    I'm Sorry to hear that penguin. Yes things around us affects us.. a lot. It could lead to many things, I know it won't feel the same. But we have to push those feelings away and show some respect because that's what people expect from us.. They expect to much..
    Since all the good memories faded out. We need to make new ones.. But it's to hard to make new ones if you keep thinking about the old ones.. I gave up on most of everything. We have to keep these feelings inside of us and not let them go? Do they even know.. How hard it is? How much we've been trying. Expressing these feelings are horrible. It'll effect you and everyone around you..
  • Penguin apology accepted but honestly you never started an argument with me or many others, feeling down about arguing with very few people is quite bizarre i have to say, but noble, your mother rests peacefully in heaven, and believe me, a game doesn't make a life worse,
    the person's choices in life make it worse, you are 17 and have a job, my brother hasn't gotten one yet and he is older than you. You quitting cc is a very smart move, sticking to cc is a bad habit because it isn't real. Being depressed won't get you far either (Not implying that you are just an example), as a Christian i get a lot of challenges in life but life is made easier mainly because of my religion. Good luck with college, go become a penguin stalker. :D
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I started work at 18 not 17. And I know we haven't argued. I mentioned the ones I've most definitely annoyed the most.
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    "A true apology is the super glue of life. It can repair just about anything."
    -Lynn Johnston

To me this was true, to be honest, it took quite a while for this to be sparked, but i'm personally glad it has finally happened.

Apology Accepted, but you're not the only one that needs to apologize.

I am sorry as well. For the fights, the arguments, the childish rambling and inappropriate behavior. I'm sorry for all of the misfortunes that life has thrown at you, and i am Deeply sorry for the loss of your mother.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I will always love you Peng <3 and I'm very sorry about your mother.
  • I accept your apology, even tho u did nothing wrong too me!

Sorry about your mother.
  • It's okey, I forgive you :)

I'm really sorry about your mother! I wish I could do something...:(
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    I can relate to Peng, losing someone is really hard and im sorry about ur loss...

I accept ur apology and unblocking u in forums, i know we dont see eye to eye but i notice that in cc ur a generous hardworking pro qbee and in forums i thought u were that disrespectful and prideful person, now u have changed my perspective of u in a positive way.

Friends is always the best way to get help with problems, never be afraid cuz we wont judge u.
    Wish u the best of luck in life, remember theres always hope and dont give up.
  • No apology needed! I am sorry!!!

Loosing ur mom! Getting kicked out of college! I am sorry for what ur going through Mr. Penguin I am :( pls take care Mr Penguin...
  • I don't think you did anything bad at all, just made some mistakes. We are all amazing, kind people on the inside, just sometimes you can't see it. I'm so sorry to hear you lost your mother ;-;
    I hope you feel better and have a great time, in CC and real life :D
  • You never did anything wrong to me but I accept your apology, and I give my condolences to your loss.
  • I lost my grandmother last year before my 15th bday so i know how ot feels to lose someone(not my mother though) still feel bad for ya penguin. Its ok. I acceot teh appology too
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    That's some harsh stuff you've been through. Iam sorry for you peng
    Even if we dont know each other really well, iam pretty sure everyone would accept your apology including me :D hope you feel better!
  • Deep condolences Mr. Peng.