Good easter or not?

iithiefiithief Member
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Did you have a good easter or not.

Comments

• I think it was pretty good overall due to black umbrella... even though I do not have one yet :p
  • "Over all".
  • Not bad, I got to meet Bunnyzilla for the 1st time
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited April 2017
    I did have a good Easter overall! Though missing bunnyzilla this year, the hype in the overworld was definitely fun :D. The Easter pack was also amazing- most importantly NEW PLANTS!!
    Also got to see some inactive friends online:)
    Hope you had a good Easter as well!
  • I did. :D
  • It's ight

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i met bunyzilla, held an easter egg hunt with some great positive feedback :)
    i had a good time
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited April 2017
    As always, i wish kick *** of devs for some reasons, some choices....
    But well, since the time i play, i guess they are not that bad.

> That CC easter was the most expensive they did (i mean looking at what is inside). -1
    > The extrem rarety of all old rare (bunny top - easter hat...) is a great way to balance items instead of *removing and giveaway*. +1
    > The work on decorative items. I have to admit the great work on spring grass - and in some way, the paint +1
    > I hate bunnyzilla as i hate monthly raffle.... In fact i hate all random event. Feel like humanity is a brunch of stupid sheep who cant work for things. -1
    > What the hell with that bunny hole? You used the geyser item, reskin and put it as a wondrous useless item.... My god, it's one of the reason i would kick you.... -1
    > A great rare Umbrella with shadow, but the only new vanity item for like 200k +1 / -1 i dont know
    > An Awesome egg hunt system to create game... +2

Well it's balanced...
    To finish, some good work on the skins, and as always, some bad choices. As long as CC survive to this, i'm ok.
  • Stevenlol said:

Not bad, I got to meet Bunnyzilla for the 1st time

Same here
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2017
    They Dont need do Bunnyzilla on game they need just all players an random easter items ^^
    (what im thinking)
  • As always, i wish kick *** of devs for some reasons, some choices....
    But well, since the time i play, i guess they are not that bad.

> That CC easter was the most expensive they did (i mean looking at what is inside). -1
    > The extrem rarety of all old rare (bunny top - easter hat...) is a great way to balance iteinstead of *removing and giveaway*. +1
    > The work on decorative items. I have to admit the great work on spring grass - and in some way, the paint +1
    > I hate bunnyzilla as i hate monthly raffle.... In fact i hate all random event. Feel like humanity is a brunch of stupid sheep who cant work for things. -1
    > What the hell with that bunny hole? You used the geyser item, reskin and put it as a wondrous useless item.... My god, it's one of the reason i would kick you.... -1
    > A great rare Umbrella with shadow, but the only new vanity item for like 200k +1 / -1 i dont know
    > An Awesome egg hunt system to create game... +2

Well it's balanced...
    To finish, some good work on the skins, and as always, some bad choices. As long as CC survive to this, i'm ok.

10/10 sassiness
    this made me laugh so hard
    thanks Enza, I feel better now XD
    "humanity is a brunch of stupid sheep who cant work for things" lmao

-on topic-
    my Easter was disappointing '-'
    because of the Easter car leaving...
    the pack being just plants and paintings... and one super overpriced bunny hole... and barely any clothes.
    And eggs being so hard to find ;/