Ram Pet: Shop Return/Event

JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
edited April 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Can't we have Rams back in the shop for like a weekend or even a Ram Event that gives top 100 or 50 players Rams....

I know like rams are cool and it will reduce their rarity but don't we have few enough rams in the game already, I can't really tell how many rams there are but people buying/selling them or people even showing up with them is really really rare... mhm in the future I guess you can even put the umbrella and ram in the same value level.... We need more rams!

Comments

• MisticallMisticall Member
    edited April 2017
    +1000000 we need it!
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow @Betamax
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2017

Can't we have Rams back in the shop for like a weekend or even a Ram Event that gives top 100 or 50 players Rams....

I know like rams are cool and it will reduce their rarity but don't we have few enough rams in the game already, I can't really tell how many rams there are but people buying/selling them or people even showing up with them is really really rare... mhm in the future I guess you can even put the umbrella and ram in the same value level.... We need more rams!

You know that if the ram returns its price will drop a lot, and it is not fair that those who invested many cubits in the ram will lose their investment,I think it's a bad idea (Sorry if you do not like my opinion but it is an old cc player),The economy in cc for now does not go completely well what was previously very much worth is no longer worth almost anything and we do not want all itmes to lose their value.
    :)

edited April 2017
    Rip Price
  • Daresx11 said:

You know that if the ram returns its price will drop a lot, and it is not fair that those who invested many cubits in the ram will lose their investment,I think it's a bad idea (Sorry if you do not like my opinion but it is an old cc player),The economy in cc for now does not go completely well what was previously very much worth is no longer worth almost anything and we do not want all itmes to lose their value.

Ok ENOUGH! I've had enough of this 'investment' situation! WHAT ABOUT US? Should we just watch them with their rams? THEIR FAULT they tried to get cubits with it! You know not everything in this game is about these rich players, geez... this is a building game afterall...
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    +1 #ReturnRams!
  • Wouldn't hurt to add ramm's again :p
  • Storm Andy :DStorm Andy :D Member
    edited April 2017
    Investments should be more about RISK.
    So what if they drop?Too bad for the owners!They got many warnings in past even from kewberth himself! (He kept saying that it might return soon).If devs are going to not return them because 25 qbees invested (even less than 25 im sure) in them,then hats off but this is just a shi---- ... -lucaaa

(had trouble quoting so I will bold my responses)

The way you put it sounds like you'd agree it would be okay for everyone to get a free pink umbrella. I don't think you would like it if everyone just suddenly had easy access to one of your most prized possession in the game. It's not even like it is unobtainable smh.

Ok ENOUGH! I've had enough of this 'investment' situation! WHAT ABOUT US? Should we just watch them with their rams? THEIR FAULT they tried to get cubits with it! You know not everything in this game is about these rich players, geez... this is a building game afterall...-iCantiWill

OUR FAULT we tried to get cubits with it??? xD seriously?! "It's a building game afterall..." Well what are you intending to build with the Ram Kennel lol. Here is the thing, just treat the ram as an umbrella. People worked hours for their umbrella, do you think it is fair to have umbrella in the Easter Pack. There are still rams in game, just offer the owners an offer they can't refuse!

• IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited April 2017
    Didn't like 5 million people complain how they added 50 more krampuses which dropped their price? >_>
    I personally think we should keep it as it is.
    Spiridon said:

Wouldn't hurt to add ramm's again :p

It would be unfair for the people who purchased them with their hard earned cubits, finding that it's simply added back to the cubit store where everyone can obtain it for like what- 20k(doubt it they would set the price 600k or something)? I'm sure you were in that person's shoes you will be angry as well. And another thread of complaint will be given birth.
    Just my opinion :)
  • lucaaa795 said:

Daresx11 said:

Ok ENOUGH! I've had enough of this 'investment' situation! WHAT ABOUT US? Should we just watch them with their rams? THEIR FAULT they tried to get cubits with it! You know not everything in this game is about these rich players, geez... this is a building game afterall...
    Bravo,well said.
    They invested.They knew it will return to store sooner or later,they risked.And when you are risking,unless you have a very good hand,there are big chances that u will lose

I personally agree with Lucaaa because it's not really fair for the rest of the people. Like I personally invested a lot into a ram but it's better off for the price to drop instead of it being a million cubits.

Investments should be more about RISK.
    So what if they drop?Too bad for the owners!They got many warnings in past even from kewberth himself! (He kept saying that it might return soon).If devs are going to not return them because 25 qbees invested (even less than 25 im sure) in them,then hats off but this is just a shi---- ... -lucaaa
    (had trouble quoting)

The way you put it sounds like you'd agree it would be okay for everyone to get a free pink umbrella. I don't think you would like it if everyone just suddenly had easy access to one of your most prized possession in the game. It's not even like it is unobtainable smh.

Ok ENOUGH! I've had enough of this 'investment' situation! WHAT ABOUT US? Should we just watch them with their rams? THEIR FAULT they tried to get cubits with it! You know not everything in this game is about these rich players, geez... this is a building game afterall...-iCantiWill

OUR FAULT we tried to get cubits with it??? xD seriously?! "It's a building game afterall..." Well what are you intending to build with the Ram Kennel lol. Here is the thing, just treat the ram as an umbrella. People worked hours for their umbrella, do you think it is fair to have umbrella in the Easter Pack. There are still rams in game, just offer the owners an offer they can't refuse!

Didn't like 5 million people complain how they added 50 more krampuses which dropped their price? >_>
    I personally think we should keep it as it is.

Spiridon said:

Wouldn't hurt to add ramm's again :p

It would be unfair for the people who purchased them with their hard earned cubits, finding that it's simply added back to the cubit store where everyone can obtain it for like what- 20k(doubt it they would set the price 600k or something)? I'm sure you were in that person's shoes you will be angry as well. And another thread of complaint will be given birth.
    Just my opinion :)
    I agree :)
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited April 2017
    @Storm Andy :D : "The way you put it sounds like you'd agree it would be okay for everyone to get a free pink umbrella. I don't think you would like it if everyone just suddenly had easy access to one of your most prized possession in the game. It's not even like it is unobtainable smh. "

MY RESPONSE IS ON BOLD
    It's not technically getting it for free, that's exaggerating. It wouldn't be "easy access" as well, of course it should be in the shop for a tolerable amount of price and with a short time, won't drastically affect it's price or if not in shop people still have to work for it if it happens to be an event, like the egg hunt.

@IcyTamTam33$PUPPY : "It would be unfair for the people who purchased them with their hard earned cubits, finding that it's simply added back to the cubit store where everyone can obtain it for like what- 20k(doubt it they would set the price 600k or something)? I'm sure you were in that person's shoes you will be angry as well. And another thread of complaint will be given birth.
    Just my opinion :)"

Thanks for your opinion. Again people who want the rams still have to purchase them with "hard earned cubits". If not hard earned cubits then it would still be a "hard earned" prize if it was in an event. Even if it's going to be unfair for owners, it's has always been unfair for those who can't even find someone who is willing to sell it and has a negotiable price.

I know it will be hard for someone who just bought a ram a week ago for 200k (unlikely cause of unpopular supply rate) to just find out it's in the shop for the weekend only for 100k... But as @lucaaa795 " said "Investments are risks" It applies for all items.. Pjs were sold 100k at one point and now it's being sold 40k, no one seems to be complaining cause it's less valuable but how should that be any different from the ram. That's how it just goes... And again if it were an event, adding 50 more rams WILL reduce the price but it's still going to be valuable being special enough as a prize for an event..
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited April 2017
    Once more a stupid poll...

When you do a pole where the owners of ram represents 0.1% of players, you just doing politics: 'cheating the poor mob' ...guess the results!

So yes, talk about it but stop with those sensless poll.

My concern, i dont care about taking back ram or not.
    I just think it's sad that players cant admit that there could be real 'collector item'

Also, I already said this in another thread, but it's funny to see how it does'nt disturb anyone that 99% will never be able to afford a halo, but it disturb that 99.9% will never be able to afford ram.

Well, it remains me some jealousy in my works from little boss against big boss^^
    edited April 2017
    it's funny to see how it does'nt disturb anyone that 99% will never be able to afford a halo, but it disturb that 99.9% will never be able to afford ram.-Enza
    They are not disturbed because the halo was an event item and it was obvious that it will be removed from the store,along with the pack itself ...
    The ram left the store without any kind of warning.It still doesn't make sense why it was removed.
    *from luca*

Since how long you play luca? Halo was in pack, then in event....

But i talked about halo, i could have talked about any item that 99% of people cant afford.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i just want a ram :(
    edited April 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

it's funny to see how it does'nt disturb anyone that 99% will never be able to afford a halo, but it disturb that 99.9% will never be able to afford ram.-Enza
    They are not disturbed because the halo was an event item and it was obvious that it will be removed from the store,along with the pack itself ...
    The ram left the store without any kind of warning.It still doesn't make sense why it was removed.
    *from luca*

Since how long you play luca? Halo was in pack^^ then in event....

But i talked about halo, i could have talked about any item that 99% of people cant afford.

My bad.It should have written pack (although i mentioned that it left the store - pack)
    Any of those items that 99% of the community cant afford were either gaved away in a limited amount (baloons/umbrella) or just in a festive pack that got removed weeks later from the store.In both cases,we knew that it will be limited and go up in price.Not same thing happened for the ram.
    Oh , i get it...
    But it's not an argument: same is happening to the Bunnymobile. Removed suddently.
    And what about magical bush that nobody noticed first?

Ram or not ram, i just hope for some real collector item that will never come back.
    And i have sadely here the feeling, that every none-owner of ram is complaining.
    Some private reason cant argue for the good of the game
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Daresx11 said:

if you invest things in real life you have also change to lose money, so why should we block that ingame just to make people happy? they risk it to win cubits with it but thats the risk.....
    and it is only good that they drop, the cc economy can be fixed this way since the stuff is more split across people and such
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    this should be done +1
    edited April 2017
    As i already suggested, devs could add some stuff that looks like but it's not. (with caring about scaming and not creating another pj issue)

That way: all happy =)
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited April 2017
    @Daresx11 @IcyTamTam33$PUPPY what about companies IRL that lost their money by investing something and failed? This is how investments work, you lose or you win...
    Unfair for the others? How is it unfair if it is their fault they TRIED to invest in an item or whatsoever.
    And Tam, if i was in that person shoe's ofc i would be mad! Because it is how economic works! But i won't be that person who creats another thread complaining about the fact that i lost alot of cubits.
    This is not my opinion, this is reality
  • The best answer to that thread would be for devs to create a sheep that make same noise, without horn and more fluffy.

=D
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited April 2017

The best answer to that thread would be for devs to create a sheep that make same noise, without horn and more fluffy.

=D

this still won't change the fact that most players will rarely see an opportunity to get a ramm. They have to rely on the raffle or something...

@Enza Widow : "Once more a stupid poll...

When you do a pole where the owners of ram represents 0.1% of players, you just doing politics: 'cheating the poor mob' ...guess the results!

So yes, talk about it but stop with those sensless poll."

The poll in a thread isn't supposed to represent the whole community's voice, I think that's obvious for anyone to figure out. It shows you what percentage of the people who view the thread agree or disagree....
  • Gao-GosiGao-Gosi Member
    edited April 2017

@Daresx11 @IcyTamTam33$PUPPY what about companies IRL that lost their money by investing something and failed? This is how investments work, you lose or you win...
    Unfair for the others? How is it unfair if it is their fault they TRIED to invest in an item or whatsoever.
    And Tam, if i was in that person shoe's ofc i would be mad! Because it is how economic works! But i won't be that person who creats another thread complaining about the fact that i lost alot of cubits.

KIDS GAME???
    in a "kids game" where already many ppl invested their real money...

i already put money into this game but im seriously done with it, cause their not really collectors items anymore...
    YOU can get almost everything in this game just move your lazy butt and YOU can efford what YOU want!!!

this game has "high fashion" stuff or how ever you may call it,
    and sure all want have it or get it, but You never will be able in Your life to get all what You want when You not working for it :p

and before i text here a big message i agree with Enza Widow
    She mostly speaks out whats my thinking about so much things in this game...
  • @Daresx11 @IcyTamTam33$PUPPY what about companies IRL that lost their money by investing something and failed? This is how investments work, you lose or you win...

KIDS GAME???

i already put money into this game but im seriously done with it, cause their not really collectors items anymore...
    YOU can get almost everything in this game just move your lazy butt and YOU can efford what YOU want!!!

Again a useless comment, who said this is a kids game? 1- i am not a kid
    2-50% of my friend list are above the age of 30.

I'll say again and again, THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOUR FAULT YOU TRIED TO INVEST... Go learn what economy is
    edited April 2017

KIDS GAME???

I'll say again and again, THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOUR FAULT YOU TRIED TO INVEST... Go learn what economy is
    HAHAHA im also not a kid :p
    and i invested in this game cause i like it
    i just bit pissed off WHY WE THE PPL WHO make this GAME STAY ALIVE and make servers run ...
    WHY all the others who eaten by their jealous thinking want to change something even You also have profit from it???

PPL who invested their real money into this game keeps this game alive
    just think about that!!!

and im not the 1 who think this a kids game, cause in my opinion a true kids game not trying grab kids their pocket money
    The Creator of this game made the game rules and wanted keep this game childfriendly!

i dont care if you may think this an useless comment:P

just in so many other games yeah ppl who support a game with their real money get special things and WHY NOT????
    whats wrong with it YOU still have the choise if YOU DO or NOT

and im so done with this comments like its own fault if put real money in a game
    stop beeing jealous and calling those ppl dumb or whatever ...

WE SUPPORTING GAMES!!!

• @Daresx11 @IcyTamTam33$PUPPY what about companies IRL that lost their money by investing something and failed? This is how investments work, you lose or you win...

KIDS GAME???

It is meant for younger audience. BUT Investment in real life also works for the game with it's trading system and economy

KIDS GAME???

HAHAHA im also not a kid :p
    and i invested in this game cause i like it
    i just bit pissed off WHY WE THE PPL WHO make this GAME STAY ALIVE and make servers run ...
    WHY all the others who eaten by their jealous thinking want to change something even You also have profit from it???

PPL who invested their real money into this game keeps this game alive
    just think about that!!!
    Again, it's their loss for investing.. and again, Investments are risk....
    Now back to the topic of rams.
    edited April 2017
    Deleted
    edited April 2017
    idk if theres a back to topic i just seen in this discussion ppl writting who just cares their own business and not collectors or builders...
    it would be unfair to add more rams for the collectors

i remind how hard i worked for mine
    and its been worth and been the reason Why i started collecting things.
    and im sad about how selfish jealous ppl who just want ram for making profit destroy my hard work
    for me RAM is definatelly a collectors item
    and as i respect the builders and the shop keepers of this game
    WHY not respect the collectors???

not everybody is able to own a Picasso!!!
    Why not let some things be special?

• still, i feel some items are removed to award players that were there when it was around, which i am totally down with. people are constantly upset because they didn't get a ram, however, in years to come when another item is discontinued (lets say black umbrella) the newer players that were not there to get the black umbrella will be upset and we will have the exact same split issue that is what we currently have. I'd rather the ram stays as it is.
  • still, i feel some items are removed to award players that were there when it was around, which i am totally down with. people are constantly upset because they didn't get a ram, however, in years to come when another item is discontinued (lets say black umbrella) the newer players that were not there to get the black umbrella will be upset and we will have the exact same split issue that is what we currently have. I'd rather the ram stays as it is.

i absolutelly agree
    i know a lots of games where only early acess ppl
    own things and all ppl who later start playing may never have
    and its nothing bad

• Daresx11 said:

Rip Price

50 will do literally nothing. Ever since the rams were discontinued, I have only seen one in a collection world, and it was nfs. I go world surfing a ton and they are extremely rare. You can't exactly use krampuses and Umbrellas in defense if we don't get an exact number of rams in game. Someone offered an umbrella and 500k and STILL couldn't acquire a ram. If so little people have it, and most of them are unknown, The ones who ARE known can honestly destroy the price.
This discussion has been closed.