Scam Reports

Comments

• Parkour is not a game of chance.

Edit:
    Games of skill such as creative building contests using foundation blocks, or parkour races may be allowed, but player complaints or reports of fake contests or undelivered prizes could lead to a permanent ban from the game for the organizers of these events.

thanks ^^

Piratax10 said:

Scammer: Cafe De Terno
    Realm Name: GO to Sky Wars then find the door with sign Parkour
    Type of scam: Pay To Parkour + Prize Dispenser is foamed + There is a life block.
    Cubic 2017-04-16 20-21-43-955
    Cubic 2017-04-16 20-21-50-935
    Cubic 2017-04-16 20-21-54-454
    Cubic 2017-04-16 20-22-06-245

i played the old version of this parkour and it was possible, i will try to meet Cafe again and test this out
    I didnt say it was impossible; pay to parkour are not allowed. I believe.
    sure? im call to u,2 mods came to my realm,them dont say anything,and leave,and u still doing that >_< be sure,im never scam >_< ...
  • edited April 2017
    Undelivered prizes.. Such as foaming the prize dispenser so people wouldn't even be able to get the prizes, This "event" as you called it, isn't an event if you have to pay for it. Paying for parkour is against the rules is it not? ._.

Edit : Responding to Nerve, Oh okay. Well I don't like it that we have to pay for parkours.
    -- My opinion now. --
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Undelivered prizes.. Such as foaming the prize dispenser so people wouldn't even be able to get the prizes, This "event" as you called it, isn't an event if you have to pay for it. Paying for parkour is against the rules is it not? ._.

Paying for parkours is not aggainst the rules as it is skilled based.
    edited April 2017
    Please remove
  • *DrRaven**DrRaven* Member
    edited April 2017
    http://prntscr.com/exfq7i http://prntscr.com/exfqoz http://prntscr.com/exfqyo http://prntscr.com/exfrjg
    this guy is calling annie scammer and he is asking other people to report her ONLY because he gave a ghost costume as gift to her 6 months ago and he wants it back...but annie doesnt want to give it back...do something guys pls this guy making annie's name "dirty" and he is gettijng annoying

also nerve its not real ! he didnt say to her to save it until he wants it back....he gave it as a gift and you cant return your gifts if you dont want...
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited April 2017

http://prntscr.com/exfq7i http://prntscr.com/exfqoz http://prntscr.com/exfqyo http://prntscr.com/exfrjg
    this guy is calling annie scammer and he is asking other people to report her ONLY because he gave a ghost costume as gift to her 6 months ago and he wants it back...but annie doesnt want to give it back...do something guys pls this guy making annie's name "dirty" and he is gettijng annoying

He said he wants her to save it, not as a gift ._.
  • http://prntscr.com/exfq7i http://prntscr.com/exfqoz http://prntscr.com/exfqyo http://prntscr.com/exfrjg

He said he wants her to save it, not as a gift ._.
    nop that what he is saying now...cuz he needs it
  • Capture.PNG142

his little brother is so adorable <3
    it's sweet how he looks up to you, @Nerve .

---
    on-topic: even if he did gift it to you as you said (NOT saying this is true), why wouldn't you let him have it back? it's a little kid. and also you're super rich, you can afford like 10 ghost costumes. hope you feel happy now .-.
  • i remember... rev also gave YOU his ghost to save... I guess he was lucky he asked for it back the next day... seems like to me you scammed. You also told him I will scam his ghost since he gave it to me to save after he took if from you... How ever I did not... your plans failed on rev..

• no what happen is he said i have something for you he lay down 4 items and said pick one as a gift i said are you sure he said yes i didnt scam anything.
    edited April 2017
    Yeah sorry, he forgot to mention how it was his fault and decided to blaim it all on you. Also, what he said in that screen shot is completely uncalled for, using me to get what he wants? I'll have to have a long talk with him about that.

I am going to need to clear my friend list again because I'm sick and tired of people feeding me false information.
  • edited April 2017
    Piratax10 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Lol how about that another MGN scammer. Red eagle should be careful bout who he lets in his clan

anyone can enter on his clan, which is sad, because this destroys the clan's reputation

It's so sad that the most viewed and commented post on the forum is this one :(

It's sad there is 56 PAGES of scam related report/talk
    Most don't contribute to banning scammers, and some are just moderator replies, and the majority of people indiscriminately hunt for scammers. Can't forget the people who don't get the definition of scamming right half the time.
    Bluejay_1 said:

IMG_1355
    IMG_1356
    IMG_1357
    IMG_1358
    IMG_1359

Joshuahmactal is owner of this cowardly scam. No one bought (thank goodness) but he banned everyone after he tried to sell it again. So the time is on the pics and basicly reason why.

This could be easily avoided if you read.
  • Nerve said:

Yeah sorry, he forgot to mention how it was his fault and decided to blaim it all on you. Also, what he said in that screen shot is completely uncalled for, using me to get what he wants? I'll have to have a long talk with him about that.

I am going to need to clear my friend list again because I'm sick and tired of people feeding me false information.

he forgot to mention the most important thing... and the way that he is talking is like " not my fault...you scam me..you are scammer.."

Nerve said:

he forgot to mention the most important thing... and the way that he is talking is like " not my fault...you scam me..you are scammer.."
    '-' I don't even understand what happened. So, I'll just leave it alone on my part.
  • Nerve said:

Nerve said:

'-' I don't even understand what happened. So, I'll just leave it alone on my part.

if you dont understand...just say to your bro ..to stop it here..and we will not continue...
    edited April 2017

Nerve said:

Nerve said:

if you dont understand...just say to your bro ..to stop it here..and we will not continue...
    Why do I need to understand? I wasn't a part in what happened in anyway. It's his choice whether or not to end that fight not mine as I was not a part of it.

Edit: Why are we even talking about this in the scam report section? PM me if you want to continue.
  • Payaway scam
    And I record 3 different people scamming...
  • Stevenlol said:

Scammer >thechosenoneCubic 2017-04-15 19-13-14-200
    Cubic 2017-04-15 19-15-18-161
    He hollawarped selling bunny tophats 7k each, but it was actually regular top hats, a few people got scammed

More scams
    Cubic 2017-04-15 19-31-41-665
    Cubic 2017-04-15 19-31-57-081
    @Superxtreme

Cubic 2017-04-17 16-58-37-126
    Cubic 2017-04-17 16-58-42-150
    Cubic 2017-04-17 16-59-18-258
    Cubic 2017-04-17 16-59-19-345
    Cubic 2017-04-17 21-02-57-548

Would a mod actually stop this guy? He's scamming like no tomorrow... He has an alt call Givemesometime
  • Skills R UsSkills R Us Member
    edited April 2017

Just watching other people get scammed be serious??
    I've caught like 4 different scammers this is one of them...
    Tophat scam 4.5-5k.... REALLY PEOPLE??
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited April 2017
    Here's their setup that I caught.

*Max-Tech* supplies markskinz with multiple pizzas before the game, then he lets him out of the realm for a while and tells him to come back when the holla is there so he can blend in the crowd. Then when mark is in, he pretends he comes up to the vending machine and gets a pizza. Then he eats the pizza. He obviously kills himself every round and comes back eating another pizza. Then when someone keeps winning and winning causing mark to lose pizzas, *Max-Tech* will call the person "Cheater" and bans him from the realm to prevent running out of warp pizzas. I've caught mark raise the price of the vending machine constantly so that no one can come in but him. Then in the end he gives mark the PJs, but he gives it back to Max-Tech secretly. I've caught them whispering in my native language and Max signals mark what to do and mark follows. It happened to the next and the next games.

• 06 and I got many more... So mods gonna catch these guys or is this just going to be on going, you know if I did something like this I would get in trouble so why's different for them... I'm not even gonna report it so the only mod helping is scorto...
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

More scammers!And who is going to take care of them?Nobody!Because no moderators are even going to check this thread!
    Scammers:[]*Dany*[] and diego101
    Years:They act like some 10 years old kids
    Method:Normal Clan blocks in vending,claiming that they are legit clanstones (were 2k each)
    CC time:5:10 am cubic time today ,19th april
    Cubic 2017-04-19 15-13-43-65
    Cubic 2017-04-19 15-12-29-46
    I couldnt get a screen of the vending with the clanstones because i quickly went outside the scaffold cage...
    @scorto7 @Cubic Mom @Superxtreme @whoeverelsecaresaboutcommunityanditsamoderator
    He even claimed he has 26k and those are earned only from scams...

It's been dealt with...

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    lucaaa795 said:

More scammers!And who is going to take care of them?Nobody!Because no moderators are even going to check this thread!

Thats not true, superxtreme is always checking this thread. You can see him reply many times (about the others i dont really know....)
  • Skills R UsSkills R Us Member
    edited April 2017

07 2 scams in 1video
  • Scammer: Cafe De Terno
    Realm Name: GO to Sky Wars then find the door with sign Parkour
    Type of scam: Pay To Parkour + Prize Dispenser is foamed + There is a life block.
    Cubic 2017-04-16 20-21-43-955
    Cubic 2017-04-16 20-21-50-935
    Cubic 2017-04-16 20-21-54-454
    Cubic 2017-04-16 20-22-06-245

I agree with aydenplays because I joined one day I did a parkour similar to this and they gave me a warning because I had foam everywhere I could not reach the goal to win the prize
  • edited April 2017
    Edit : Actually. I'll just stick to one idea, the one you guys mostly consider what is what.
  • edited April 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.