FIX YOUR SYSTEM!

Hello everyone,

today my brother couldn't login using his account which is *BlueMoon*

so we tried using "forgot password" feature, entered his registered email. all what it said that the email doesn't exist.

so I got on my own account and entered his realm, found everything missing including my umbrella and rares.

I don't think the staff would ever be able to help, bring back the account or missing items and I don't really care, just posting to let you know that your system needs to be fixed.

thanks for reading.

Comments

• Yesterday I saw *BlueMoon* at a holla.
  • Yesterday I saw *BlueMoon* at a holla.

He lost access to his account today.
  • Helles said:

Yesterday I saw *BlueMoon* at a holla.

Did you try contacting support?
  • edited April 2017
    Helles said:

Yesterday I saw *BlueMoon* at a holla.

Did you see him playing yesterday? Are you sure you typed the password correctly?
    Did your brother change his password but didn't tell you? How come there wasn't an email o-o that's weird.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Mods can do nothing about this. You should contact support and fill in a ticket with all the details; http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • HellesHelles Member
    edited April 2017
    well, I don't care about what he lost, i had quit the game months ago, neither admins nor mods would help, so i wont submit a support ticket.

i'm the one who made his account and registered it myself and my brother isn't a kid, he knows what he is doing.

just wanted to let them know that there is flaws in their system.
  • did he try any 'Free cubits' websites kr download anything sketchy?
  • did he try any 'Free cubits' websites kr download anything sketchy?

as I mentioned, he is not a kid, he knows what he is doing and following my steps by "trusting no one".
  • O.O John Doe is here...
    It seems like CC's system should upgrade.
    If someone who follows the rules got hacked, then maybe it'll have to be fixed and upgraded.
  • I've also lost a bunny pyjamas before easter update but the support coudn't even find any records. No offence to Admins.
  • edited April 2017
    Ps: Maybe the dev stole your pjs for bunnyzilla

(Jk don't take it seriously)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We don't know of any cases where someone's account was prove-ably hacked. In almost all of these cases, we were able to verify that the player gave away their password, or did something else, like trying to get free cubits from some site etc... We would take it very seriously if accounts could just be trivially stolen. So far as we know it is not possible to just randomly lose your account. Players with issues like this should open support tickets so we can verify that that continues to be the case.
  • We don't know of any cases where someone's account was prove-ably hacked. In almost all of these cases, we were able to verify that the player gave away their password, or did something else, like trying to get free cubits from some site etc... We would take it very seriously if accounts could just be trivially stolen. So far as we know it is not possible to just randomly lose your account. Players with issues like this should open support tickets so we can verify that that continues to be the case.

How about dat case which =MGN=RedEagle's giveaway items got stolen :/
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    lucaaa795 said:

We don't know of any cases where someone's account was prove-ably hacked. In almost all of these cases, we were able to verify that the player gave away their password, or did something else, like trying to get free cubits from some site etc... We would take it very seriously if accounts could just be trivially stolen. So far as we know it is not possible to just randomly lose your account. Players with issues like this should open support tickets so we can verify that that continues to be the case.

In that case,some guy trusted by mgn that had perm in that realm, gaved perm to his alternate account.
    Sensetional :C
  • lucaaa795 said:

In that case,some guy trusted by mgn that had perm in that realm, gaved perm to his alternate account.
    Oh I really thought hackers were there :O that makes me to lock all of my realm for the entire month! XD