It's Easter Sunday, and no ones started a discussion about bunnyzilla yet?

KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
Seriously, any news or sightings of the giant fur ball?

Comments

• CD87CD87 Member
    It is currently midnight for Bunnyzilla, so it is sleeping for sure. (It's not even Easter Sunday yet at this time lol)
  • I saw him yesterday: he sent a holla that says: ROARRRRRRR. After that I went in overworld near ctowncentre and I saw big ears in the crowd, afther that lots of ppls entered in a mine and i saw bunnyzilla giving easter bonnets... after 4 minutes he said: BUNNYZILLA GOES SLEEP :p and he left the game
  • Memeo2016 said:

I saw him yesterday: he sent a holla that says: ROARRRRRRR. After that I went in overworld near ctowncentre and I saw big ears in the crowd, afther that lots of ppls entered in a mine and i saw bunnyzilla giving easter bonnets... after 4 minutes he said: BUNNYZILLA GOES SLEEP :p and he left the game

Wait what? He came yesterday?

• Memeo2016 said:

I saw him yesterday: he sent a holla that says: ROARRRRRRR. After that I went in overworld near ctowncentre and I saw big ears in the crowd, afther that lots of ppls entered in a mine and i saw bunnyzilla giving easter bonnets... after 4 minutes he said: BUNNYZILLA GOES SLEEP :p and he left the game

Wait what? He came yesterday?

Yep... I missed him >.<
  • $uper Tiger$uper Tiger Member
    edited April 2017
    He also came today 4am cc time
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Screenshot_2017-04-16-20-01-04-1