Any thoughts...

After the event there is gonna be a huge leap for the price of "Easter Umbrella" Seriously guys, any comments? For those who already have? Who spent every single dime that they have? Calling ourselves unlucky lmao.

Comments

• NerryNerry Member
    Huge leap?
    Pfft
    More like getting flown back
    If there's more. Then the price is going down so much :v
  • Remember the Krampus Mask? It went from 400k+ to under 300k just because 50 were added, Easter Umbrella is going to be under 750k for sure, it's less then 900k now already
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Stevenlol said:

Remember the Krampus Mask? It went from 400k+ to under 300k just because 50 were added, Easter Umbrella is going to be under 750k for sure, it's less then 900k now already

You are wrong as i know krampus mask were over 200 in the game or more the umbrellas are just 70-90 right now in the game im saying 70-90 cuz some of qbee lost them and some quited.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    If everyone owning an umbrella decides to not decrease price, it won't decrease. If they want to raise, it will raise. Depends on the people, and how much they are willing to sell it for.
  • Ma'amMa'am Member

If everyone owning an umbrella decides to not decrease price, it won't decrease. If they want to raise, it will raise. Depends on the people, and how much they are willing to sell it for.

I agree tho. If one of the owner of it won't sell another one to others. The prices will be stable.
  • has anyone even thought about the red balloons probably going down to 5k-1k because about 40-400 more people are getting more balloons into the game...
  • *>Remo<* said:

has anyone even thought about the red balloons probably going down to 5k-1k because about 40-400 more people are getting more balloons into the game...

"5k-1k"
    i will find someone sell 1k!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited April 2017
    Red balloons were pretty cheap right after the last egg hunt. The prices probably blew because some people gambled it won't be coming back and decided to buy it early to sell for more later. RIP those people
  • I dont know how I feel about Umbrellas as it does not effect me. I am not into vanity items, the fluctuation of said items is unsettling.