Aspen twinned forest mines

>Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
I was looking for mines in Aspen and I saw two forest mines being very close to each other on the sky map. I went to visit that in the over world but it was only one forest mine.

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    There's not really one mine. The other one is underground and you can access it too.
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    And why is there one underground?
    Most likely a bug. Some parts of the overworld are weird :P
    Ok xD thanks!
  • Dont fix it pl0x cuz ik how to enter it and none stells my resorces like eggz
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    piratax10 said:

Dont fix it pl0x cuz ik how to enter it and none stells my resorces like eggz

Um it's just a tunnel. I think two maps were combined together so that happened. The other one doesn't really exist.
  • We need test it >:3
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    so weird! Aspen is full of surprises.
  • Cortana said:

There's not really one mine. The other one is underground and you can access it too.

How do you get to the one underground? I tried to get to the other one.
    Use the skymap for that
  • Cortana said:

Use the skymap for that

Yeh I try but I got to the one underground.
    The underground mine is left of the surface one on skymap. If you want to access the underground one go to the skymap and it will get you underground. Just jump like if you access to a realm.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    You can actually walk underground in that overworld. It's weird, but funny at the same time.