Memorable moments

cubicdolphincubicdolphin Member
edited January 2017 in Community
When I just finished my first shop and someone came in and bought everything for 10k, I only had,water,oil,iron,and wood and he bought everything in the realm oh lol I was lucky. What's your memorable moment?

Comments

• Buying a Dinosaur head for 20k, back when they were 200k :)
  • Zombie heads were 20k back then.
  • damndamn Member
    edited January 2017

Zombie heads were 20k back then.

What.. Zombie head?
  • When I got a Slyme Costume for a Balloon when Balloons were 4k
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    edited January 2017
    I bought Nametag for 1c :D

And i met some friends
  • When I got scammed and lost alot of items BUT my dad bought me c so I could get it back :D
  • :-: so many memorable moments....
    ~Born In CC and directly walk to my friend's realm and he gave me clothes.
    ~Travel to nowhere and gain a knowledge about overworld worlds.
    ~Found "momo" and befriend with him.
    ~Make him upset which became an unforgettable and unforgivable experience for me.
    ~Dying in overworld cause the thing above and met lots nice people and befriend with them.
    ~Etc....... Lots Moments. And the things that I haven't mentioned are sad moments and happy moments come after them (Sad>happy).
  • CC in Japan
  • Read this and realized luck was still a thing. lol
  • Founding my clan and meeting some of the best people in the game!

Why thank you >:D
  • when 2 nice people helped me
    falcons44 gave me a pet and a fox set
    forgot his name (he hasn't been online for ages) he gave me tons of pet food and 2.2k
    and when i met cubicdolphin
    because he's really nice

NOT YOU! Jk, you're a swell guy, Ace. But seriously, there were quite a few people who have genuinely earned my trust.
  • Discovering Cubic Castles and meeting you peeps. :D
  • When a person kept selling rares for very cheap and said that she does it to help poor ppl ;)
  • First time playing cubic castles, entered mine and have no idea how to get out because someone dig blocks under the door
  • Meeting @Teardrop and joining the HPA Family. ♡
  • Alcyone said:

When I got a Slyme Costume for a Balloon when Balloons were 4k

Really miss when the ballons were 1.8k :c before they changed the price I had enough but they changed it in my face ;-;

My most memorable moment was when I got a green cube :o
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    The moment i went out of my realm for the first time and started to meet my fellow players. Back then one of the most exiting moments in this game.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    the day i realised the size and potential of the community in this game
  • Meeting Ace and the used to be clan, Paladin and the clan, Cuby_nick, []FieryYouth[], Rhiannon123 and Puggle2 (And many more friends)
  • edited February 2017
    Meeting the greatest person I could have wished for ;3.
  • When Reaper Seth (who quit cc) gave me a dog a cat 6 blue cubes a piggy and 2 donation tables (way more stuff than this but the comment is already running a bit long)
  • *TIGREX**TIGREX* Member
    edited April 2017
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Memeo2016 said:
    Why are you tagging him/her (sorry, dont get angry pls, i really dunno your gender)

My memorable moment(s):
    When i just opened my small shop someone buyed literally everything for an higher price than i was selling it for (later found out my price was waaaay below the worth xD) and everytime i refilled it he came back and buyed all

Founding my clan and meeting some of the best people in the game!

NOT YOU! Jk, you're a swell guy, Ace. But seriously, there were quite a few people who have genuinely earned my trust.
    Am i one of the people gotten your trust? XD
  • NerryNerry Member
    My brother said This game is cool. Get it
    But then he thought it was a glitchy and silly mess.
    And boy. Was he right
    #Bros
  • Bought Krampus for 50k (not fake krampus)
  • Getting to know everyone I know right now.
    You guys are awesome :3
    aaaaaaaaaaand, when i was a newbie, a guy called Ace795 (not sure about the number :P) helped me alot and gave me over 25k cubits that went poof xD idk where he is, he disappeared ;-;
  • Halloween 2015 was a very good event as well as the 2015-2016 yuletide event,when i got a reindeer t-shirt and thought im rich before realizing it was one of the cheapest items in the pack ;D (and halloween 2015 was good because the slyme costume,black cat,pumpkin pet and ghost costume looked so cool that i wanted one and well,now they are expensive and i will never afford them :( )
  • *TGJ**TGJ* Member

Founding my clan and meeting some of the best people in the game!

*Whistles*
    Well, mine was probably finding OoP in the first place, and it all started with the idea of making a cc radio... which it seems was a flop because it has now been washed away by the tidal wave of other stuffs but still, it was amazing!