New feature for umbrella (suggestion)

2»

Comments

• Spiridon said:

Also Since when do you see people flying around with umbrella's In Real life o-o unless you're talking about Mary Poppins lol :p

OwO this idea was inspired by Mary Poppins, so... ;w;
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Well, it's a good idea overall, but I don't think this could be implemented. The biggest reasons are
    +The unfair advantages (Ex: If you fall slowly, you can jump farther #CCphysics )
    +The price boost for it (It could be twice as much as the price at the moment)

Not to mention, all the kids that don't know that this is an event item might rant about the game being too pay-to-play and write bunch of negative reviews and claims, which is not a good thing at all.

I'd give you a +0.1 for your amazing creativity though!
  • Yay! Another suggestion to ruin parkours :o
  • CD87 said:

Well, it's a good idea overall, but I don't think this could be implemented. The biggest reasons are
    +The unfair advantages (Ex: If you fall slowly, you can jump farther #CCphysics )
    +The price boost for it (It could be twice as much as the price at the moment)

Not to mention, all the kids that don't know that this is an event item might rant about the game being too pay-to-play and write bunch of negative reviews and claims, which is not a good thing at all.

I'd give you a +0.1 for your amazing creativity though!

Thanks! OwO

Yay! Another suggestion to ruin parkours :o

Misticall said:

To prevent cheating, maybe it would only work in a PvP realm.

'-'
  • I like ur idea mistical because many people not want now umbrella but if u add a special perk they will like it. Not because i have it.....to be rare and like by people
  • I like ur idea mistical because many people not want now umbrella but if u add a special perk they will like it. Not because i have it.....to be rare and like by people

Oh my lord. THANK you! Finally someone who doesn't either say, "I liked it, but ___________"
    or "*something really negative*"
    This really made my day, thanks OwO
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited April 2017
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited April 2017
    I would like this idea, because then atleast the pvp is dasabled and people cant troll anymore xD (unless those stupid cracked blocks show up), just a small change though to do it a bit less cheaty-ish: you can only glide for (insert ammount of seconds) and then you fall again with the normal speed
  • I would like this idea, because then atleast the pvp is dasabled and people cant troll anymore xD (unless those stupid cracked blocks show up), just a small change though to do it a bit less cheaty-ish: you can only glide for (insert ammount of seconds) and then you fall again with the normal speed

*yells in joy* yayayayayayayayayayay
    we have found another positive one owo
  • I don't think it should be added due to the cheats you could use it for, and it would make the game unfair for people without one, imagine floating down in a Parkour and landing at the end of it.. things like that just seems unfair.. and will probably ruin most fun things.
  • NerryNerry Member
    Lil Natey said:

My opinion hasnt changed,-1 for how unfair this is,i know many ways this can be unfair,ive seen many pvps where this feature would be broken

Same
    It cause a ton of glitches
    Especially out of bounds bottomless
    Not to be rude mist
    But I think this is a
    Horrible. Idea.
  • shroob said:

Lil Natey said:

My opinion hasnt changed,-1 for how unfair this is,i know many ways this can be unfair,ive seen many pvps where this feature would be broken

Same
    Not to be rude mist
    But I think this is a
    Horrible. Idea.
    Not rude at all, you're entitled to your own opinion ^^
  • NerryNerry Member
    Misticall said:

shroob said:

Lil Natey said:

Same
    Not to be rude mist
    But I think this is a
    Horrible. Idea.
    Not rude at all, you're entitled to your own opinion ^^
    Yeah.
    Also there's a ton of glitches in the game that has been here since day one and hasn't been cared about.
    There shouldn't be more cracks on the glass
    Right?
    Ehh
    Maybe
    Sonic Bum Shattered Glass of Juice ;;
  • WuffyWuffy Member
    -1 It will make parkours P2W