Idea to stop littering in Lobbies (And/or realms)

*SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
edited April 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Hi everyone

I was just looking around in a Lobby and saw someone had thrown some rares out and was trying to sell them, after a while of them trying to sell, they crashed and their items we're no longer their's.

I had an idea to stop people from littering, it's quite simple. Make Lobbies like the overworld, you can't drop anything.

Or even make a bumper/block like the Pedestrians Only block where nobody could drop items except for on donation tables. This could help some players with littering in story realms, parkours, or just realms that they want to keep clean. This block could also stop drop scams if people are smart and put these in their realm(s).

Comments

• PimyddPimydd Member
    edited April 2017
    +1 I like the idea
  • Simple, but clever.
    +1
  • i made a thred about this after 20mins anyone can pick up
  • i made a thred about this after 20mins anyone can pick up

Very different from this...

Hi everyone

I was just looking around in a Lobby and saw someone had thrown some rares out and was trying to sell them, after a while of them trying to sell, they crashed and their items we're no longer their's.

I had an idea to stop people from littering, it's quite simple. Make Lobbies like the overworld, you can't drop anything.

Or even make a bumper/block like the Pedestrians Only block where nobody could drop items except for on donation tables. This could help some players with littering in story realms, parkours, or just realms that they want to keep clean. This block could also stop drop scams if people are smart and put these in their realm(s).
    +100 But -1 cause I can't drive cars so overall +99 :P
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited April 2017
    Well you could still drive a car because the keys go back in your inventory anyway.

Hi everyone

+100 But -1 cause I can't drive cars so overall +99 :P
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Or, a command similar to the one moderators have where they can clear all the floating blocks in a realm.
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    edited October 2019
    Yes!
    +10
  • NersoluNersolu Member
    edited April 2017
    of course, yes!
    +100
  • I like this idea. +1
  • Nerve said:

Or, a command similar to the one moderators have where they can clear all the floating blocks in a realm.

They can already do that.

Thanks for all the +votes C: (Total +'s is 214 :O)
  • +1 this idea is awesome. It will help item loss. & scamming with that bumper
  • +1 this could really come in handy
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Idk i think its their responsibility if they throw something rare and its ok if people litter cuz it does disappear after 20minutes, just my opinion :v
  • edited April 2017
    +1 Has everything this game needs! :D (EDIT: RE-READ IT ALL AND +INFINITY!!!)
  • +1 don't get scammed !? The best idea ever
  • Well yes, I can see most of the people lost their items in lobby, and its annoying to see trash everywhere +10
  • I don't think it's a good idea because then the people who do drop in lobby's may start dropping in popular realms, if they lose their stuff due to dropping it's their fault for not caring about the items, what about the 13+ rule as well, i bet most of the people who do are below that age limit if not then i still meet tons of people who are.
    edited April 2017

I don't think it's a good idea because then the people who do drop in lobby's may start dropping in popular realms, if they lose their stuff due to dropping it's their fault for not caring about the items.

But then that's why they (Admins) would add a block for you to put in your realm, so realms like Pen's Yard Rentals can't get so messy
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I don't think it's a good idea because then the people who do drop in lobby's may start dropping in popular realms, if they lose their stuff due to dropping it's their fault for not caring about the items.

But then that's why they (Admins) would add a block for you to put in your realm, so realms like Pen's Yard Rentals can't get so messy
    This would not work in Pen's Yard Rentals, people throw stuff and glass them to sell. How would they be able to sell their items?
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited April 2017
    Yakroo said:

Idk i think its their responsibility if they throw something rare and its ok if people litter cuz it does disappear after 20minutes, just my opinion :v

I second this.
    what we need more is spreading awareness, not just in forums but more in game.
  • Bump!
  • Bump!
  • Wait, what about donating on donation tables?
    Does it stop you from donating?
  • Wait, what about donating on donation tables?

Or even make a bumper/block like the Pedestrians Only block where nobody could drop items except for on donation tables.

• OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited September 2017

Wait, what about donating on donation tables?

Or even make a bumper/block like the Pedestrians Only block where nobody could drop items except for on donation tables.

But they would still donate trash. 0-0
    Basically that's what we get from people littering.
    edited September 2017

But at least then they would donate the trash on one specific spot

• I like both :P
  • It's clear , but this is clever idea! So can stop the drop scam....But if can't drop then how we sell stuff...?
  • BoriceBorice Member
    edited September 2017
    well sell them at you're shop ? >_<
    and yea it's a clever idea! who can work