Someone tell me how to remove this

TR3XTR3X Member
edited October 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Dont know how to remove this article or whatever so im doing this

Comments

• TR3XTR3X Member
    I try to say that it will take longer to make a luxoride than a simple dorksmobile yet i know they work so long on cars its just the prices and the many people that get scammed is the problem many cant afford a car and thats what im trying many dont have the cubits needed and some cant get enough which could take months depending on which car they want though. But all i am saying is that i wish that they will later on in the game or probably soon that they implement this in the game. Though I have one question how are cars machine and not craftable?
  • -1 i just think if they were craftable it would cause the cars vlaues to plummet drastically. If they were all craftable then whats the point of keeping them in the store?
  • +1 IF: They make a new car, but only that is craftable, not the ones from store.
  • If cars are craftables how about we players who bought them straight from the store? It wouldn't be fair for us, then everyone will request for refund and will makes the developer and the team suffers of lost.

-100 for this :/
  • I agree with Aiden, only IF they make a whole new car which they will not any time soon cause the debs do need a break, they've been working really hard to make packs and now they need a little break.
    Also, cars are truly scam proof the only way you can get it stolen is if you accidentally put it in someone's inventory (Make sure you read what you are doing) or if you put it in a chest and someone takes it (Don't give out perm)
    Also people wasted 50k, 20k, 35k, etc. for a car so it turns out craftable and the price of a luxo would plummet even further doesn't seem nice for the people selling their cars after buying it from the store.
  • TR3XTR3X Member
    I can good point jadabug as it can cause a huge impact in the game making cars less valuable and i agree with aiden that thier should be a new car only craftable like he said
  • TR3XTR3X Member
    But i suggest that the dorksmobile should be the only one that could be craftable this is my guess
  • TR3X said:

Yet thier been many people being scammed from thier cars every now and then which makes me furious to see all that time and work gone in just a few seconds tooken away from thier thing they worked the most in this case a car. The reason for me wanting cars to be craftable is because i was once scammed from my car. Which made me sad and yet not feeling the same like not motivated to do things as i saw my only best thing just be gone in seconds to a scammer. Now as you read my backstory on what happend and why I want cars to be craftable. Though make it hard to make the vehicle of your choice which would require the objects or ingredients to make the vehicle you want. For example the dorkmobile yet simple and not hard to make and it will get harder for another example luxoride will be the hardest to make requiring more ingredients than the other cars. I appreciate for anyone reading this and to those who else been scammed from thier car. So i wish that Cosmic Cow will soon or later on implement this in the game to make the ones that lost a car to motivate or make a car they want to get so it would make them happy to have something.

They will never be craftable. if you get scammed in this day and age, you lack common sense, especially with all the precautionary measures to prevent them. It's almost like people try to get scammed now. But back to the main topic. This will hurt car's place in the economy, because if anyone can craft them, everyone's going to go for the cheaper cars, and the lux owners will end up almost begging people to buy their car. Prices will drop drastically within the first week if this gets implemented.
  • PixlrPixlr Member
    edited April 2017
    -1 Those cars wouldn't cost that much in the store if it will end up being craftable one day. Sorry to say but it's the truth: Cars will never be craftable.

If you get scammed from a car, it's not the end of your journey in-game. Turning cars into craftable items isn't the solution to your problem. Try setting up a shop, mining ores/fruits/blocks or crafting items and sell them when you see a holla or post a thread on the forums regarding the items you sell, work as a miner for others, participate in giveaways, do Tapjoy offers, complete the daily quests, and any other means to earn cubits.

Refer to this guide to earning free cubits: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7751/full-guide-to-obtaining-free-cubits#latest
  • what about a card paper box (idk how to say that) car?
    it does not change your speed, but is a craftable car ;)
  • Its been almost a year and yes i have finally gotten another car but this one the sportmobile so im doing fine with my car and selling my stuff to gain wealth or cubits for more
  • Yes then let’s just make everything’s free and give everyone millions of cubits! *Sarcasm* where would it stop krampus is lots of c and if your krampus got scammed those should be free too! I’ll be ok with this only if they add a rusty looking car that takes like iron plates, springs, acceleo ring and maybe add some wheels.
  • Yes then let’s just make everything’s free and give everyone millions of cubits! *Sarcasm* where would it stop krampus is lots of c and if your krampus got scammed those should be free too! I’ll be ok with this only if they add a rusty looking car that takes like iron plates, springs, acceleo ring and maybe add some wheels.

Good way of explaining a way for everyone to have a crappy slower car that runs on depression XD
  • No,

Supporting fact for my answer

Well take the registers for example they use to be 1k and no one could really afford them
    then they slowly made it cheaper and then to craftable then sirkew is trying to make things more craftable instead of cheating off the cc store making things harder to get making things a challenge. BUT if they were to do the same thing to the cars it would be stupid bc its like having a Mustang that use to be cool and it slowly was loosing intrest bc of the price going down. So then no one bought the mustang making it craftable .
    But they would not do this to the car. Most likely bc each car has a diffrent value.
    Meaning each car would use more valuble resources to make a car probably very advanced machinary such as making car parts. And then cc would have to go back and make car parts and tires and stuff and then basically it would jsut be a big mess! Think about it.
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    MAYBE a simple car builded with wood, more fast than speed demos 3 but not fast as a normal car. Speed in a middle point. Is my opinion for a car recipe, wood + stones + planks, like flinstones car :D
  • So what you're trying to say is you want cars to be craftable because your car got scammed? And you're not just thinking about yourself but also other players that got their car scammed? Id think so, I think you're suggesting this from the beginning is because you got scammed, so if my B Umb got scammed I would be like, "Umbrellas should be Craftable (*whisper* because it got scammed")
  • That was quite a long time ago i should really remove or end the discussion of this since i dont have the problem no more but eh ill keep this going until people say to end it or something.
  • this is necroposting?
    TR3X said:

Its been almost a year and yes i have finally gotten another car but this one the sportmobile so im doing fine with my car and selling my stuff to gain wealth or cubits for more

• i would call this bumping? its his own thread
  • ZPINOL said:

MAYBE a simple car builded with wood, more fast than speed demos 3 but not fast as a normal car. Speed in a middle point. Is my opinion for a car recipe, wood + stones + planks, like flinstones car :D

Still what would be the point of having a craftable car, we would all go to those craftable cars and the original cars would lose popularity, price goes down, and they get removed unless someone actually wants it :)

But what about what Piratax said, a soapbox racer, which is like, a cheap wooden box and they put tiny wheels, and they go really slow. They only run when they're up steep hills and you need someone to push you :D
  • TR3XTR3X Member
    edited October 2017
    Yeah i should shut this down then yet dont know how since it was a long time :/ can someone pls tell me or it stays here forever like i cant do anything to it to remove
  • TR3X said:

Yeah i should shut this down then yet dont know how since it was a long time :/ can someone pls tell me or it stays here forever like i cant do anything to it to remove

Just aska forum mod to close the thread :)
  • TR3X said:

Just aska forum mod to close the thread :)
    oh ok thx will do later

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Closing this. Please don't necropost.
This discussion has been closed.