Comments

• can i have free stuff?
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    timelord said:

can i have free stuff?

Everything in a mine is for free ;)
    Lets not derail topics shall we.
  • what does #BlameHorus means?
  • Good way to put it BJDware. Every games I played always has ToS and 'Play Safe'.
  • Why is this only available inside the forums? You should make this available to read INSIDE the game, since that is where most people get scammed.
  • Timelord said:

what does #BlameHorus means?

Its just a saying that we use. Its just for fun. XD Theres rly no meaning to it lol
  • Yes,I was doing a trade with a friend he told me to put in angel wings when he meant dark angel wings and he accepted for 9.5 k and he says i scammed him even tho he told me to put in angels
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    fishstep said:

Why is this only available inside the forums? You should make this available to read INSIDE the game, since that is where most people get scammed.

Actually fishstep, there is a room inside the Cubic Castles Learning Center where you can learn all about how to play safe! When you enter the Cubic Learning Center, there is a portal to your right called the Play Safe room. The main room is in English, and it is also translated into 20 other languages thanks to help from some wonderful players. If you would like me to show you exactly where it is located, please send me a pm (personal message) and I will go with you :)
  • BJD WARE I'AM IS UR FANS -.-
  • $uper Leopard$uper Leopard Member
    edited April 2017
    plz add precautions about clickbait(i got clickbaited today by samtheuniverse) @BJDware

plz add precautions about clickbait(i got clickbaited today by samtheuniverse) @BJDware

Care to elaborate?
    edited July 2017
    Removed the listing of potential scam methods.
    Much of it was outdated and the last thing we need to do, is give out idea's on "how to". If caution and patience is used along with advice given upon this topic, there is no need to further warn by giving out scam methods.

If you can think of anything further to add to topic that is not covered, please feel free to let me know. :)
  • ty for the info!
  • Some players dont have a forums account, so it would be more useful in the game
  • Nice post as I know some people would get fooled by scammers
  • Hello don't blame me for necroposting since it's an announcement
  • funny thing is that youtubers in how to get cubits easily videos say that the best way is to scam
  • ty #beaware
This discussion has been closed.