So sad to see them go :'( (changes)

edited May 2017 in Community
EVEN THO PRETTY MUCH ALL OF MY FRIENDS QUIT I HAVE DECIDED TO STAY AND TRY TO RUN A CLAN OF MY OWN AND MAKE MORE FRIENDS

Me and my friends have been playing cubic castles for a long time. We helped out noobs, stopped scammers, and most of all we were nice to anyone who didn't have a friend, But they have all quit :(. Those friends are The Platinum Paladin, SimplyLucas, Hoodini Killer.

SimplyLucas is the person i want to start out with because he quit about 8 months ago. He was my first friend on cc, he helped me make a shop, and when i about quit he was always there for me. I miss him so much, and everyone of them will be in my heart.

Next is Hoodini Killer who quit about 2 months ago, He too worked and helped my shop, he talked to me when i was down, when i wanted to do something i know i couldn't he would always encourage me.

Now is The Platinum Paladin who quit less then a month ago, He was my bestestest friend ever, he owned a clan with 100+ people but still found time to have fun with me and other people, he loved having naked pool partys, and to race, he also made a tabletop RPG called Tales of Cubic Castles, his quest was to be a mod and if he would have stayed i am 98% positive he would have been one.

These people will always be in my heart. And i will miss then SOO much.

Comments