Forgotten Fools Pack?

SpiridonSpiridon Member
edited March 2017 in General Chat

Have People Forgotten About April Fool's?

Many people are so worried about easter, have they forgotten about the Fool's pack/Fools Dirt?Let's not let April Fools be forgotten now!Be Excited for April Fools ^^

Comments

• Bump

Thread Recycled
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2017
    i did actually missed it xD, but im honestly not hyped for easter
    time to start training some fools day's tricks!
  • ;3 I set up an april fools event but like last week I remembered april fools was a thing xDD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Well it has been stated that motley sets/jester hats where never coming back. So, the pack may of been a one time event.
  • I definitely haven't forgotten, but I doubt they'll bring the Fool's pack back, since we all know what it is now and it's no longer funny. I'm hoping they'll release a whole new thing for April fool's this year :D
  • I forgot about that honestly, I've been excited for only Easter and wondering if they'll make new blocks for me to use it to build with and of course others to use them. The April fools pack thing was kind of nice, Maybe they'll do something else for April fools maybe.. more exciting.
  • >.< tomorrow it's APRIL FOOLS!
    Well for me... I guess ;-;
  • >.< tomorrow it's APRIL FOOLS!
    Well for me... I guess ;-;

Tomorrow is April Fool's for everyone...
  • I didn't forget. I was just talking to my friend about it today. No sign of it yet but maybe they want to make it a suprise!
  • I kind of forgot lol.
    Like Nerve said, they did announce that it would never return.
    So either expect something different in the packs, or a event ???
  • Well they said never return. But April fools does have lies.....And surprises :o
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Well they said never return. But April fools does have lies.....And surprises :o

True true!! smart thinking!
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Well they said never return. But April fools does have lies.....And surprises :o

Sirkewberth: omg they havent discovered the biggest lie in cc MUAHAHAHAH, lemme check the forums....
    *sees this thread*
    SirKewberth: hmmm interesting... *saw all comments* R.I.P biggest troll... *sad music*
  • Piratax10 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Sirkewberth: omg they havent discovered the biggest lie in cc MUAHAHAHAH, lemme check the forums....
    *sees this thread*
    SirKewberth: hmmm interesting... *saw all comments* R.I.P biggest troll... *sad music*
    HAHA ;D I like that :p
  • What's the day after today? ;3
  • What's the day after today? ;3

April fool's... Xd
  • Aprol fools!! :p
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    didn't forgot em :o
  • But there is no fool's pack ;(
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited April 2017
    Not yet :o (won't be a full pack, but keep your eyes peeled)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    CosmicCow said:

O_O
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    CosmicCow said:

joker mask:o
  • CosmicCow said:

What do you mean by 'not a full pack'
  • "Keep your eyes peeled" so maybe Easter egg :/
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I know Cosmic said at Valentine's there was another pack around the corner ;) #farmers
  • My game cant start up today for some reason it has been 10 minutes I let it load both laptop and computer...
  • My game cant start up today for some reason it has been 10 minutes I let it load both laptop and computer...

I am seeing a few of these- I suspect it's our CDN somehow. Is it still a problem?
  • CosmicCow said:

My game cant start up today for some reason it has been 10 minutes I let it load both laptop and computer...

I am seeing a few of these- I suspect it's our CDN somehow. Is it still a problem?
    Yes, it is still occurring.
  • I can't wait for the farm update!
  • CosmicCow said:

My game cant start up today for some reason it has been 10 minutes I let it load both laptop and computer...

Yes, it is still occurring.
    Can you try again? I just switched it back over to our normal CDN for when everyone isn't downloading at the same time :)