I'm new

I started playing this game 1 week ago.
I don't know how to get rich.
Can sombody help me?

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited January 2017
    Hello welcome to the game! :D

There are some ways to get cubits like a shop, buy low sell high but since you just startes thats not really recommended yet

First (optional) you can do tapjoy offers if you play on tablet/phone, mind though that its highly possible you get nothing so not really recommended

Maybe you can break many blocks and sell those eventually, best is to mine dirt or sand (sand is probably the best since desert mines are full with it and forest mines you have to first mind out the grass and plants) blocks are best sellable at 10/c btw

If you got some c you can try to buy low (try to get as much as discount as possible) and sell it high

Here is a list of prizes of items:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4169/cubic-castles-prices#latest

Eventually you can just hold a shop with items (buy low, sell high still best to hold a shop)

Good luck with earning c! ;)
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Welcome! :)

Have a look on Gdog's Youtube Channel. Lot of info about Cubic Castles.

www.youtube.com/cubicgdog
  • If you need any help or anything just come to me I'll help u out :D
  • You can't get rich within one week unless you're really lucky
  • ChocoMaleChocoMale Member
    edited February 2017
    Just play with your heart
  • Do the daily quests each day. When you're on a lower level, they're really easy and the daily quests give a substantial amount if you don't spend it all. Each day if you complete it, it gives you 50 cubits, so that's like 350 cubits per week.
  • Ok then you wanna be rich add me in game and i will give you some cubits/stuff for the start:)

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    make some friends, do your quests and start yourself a smal shop and if you work hard maybe you can get rich :)
  • Ma'amMa'am Member
    edited February 2017
    This thread is just for you, it takes time to read but trust me. It's worth it.

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7751/full-guide-to-obtaining-free-cubits#latest
  • NoeNt said:

Ok then you wanna be rich add me in game and i will give you some cubits/stuff for the start:)

Really?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Try to.mine a lot. Its a good way to learn about different blocks, since it's where you'll come across them. It's also a good way to build up your inventory and if you want to, gives you something to sell. Many people will buy ores, tree trunks, rubber, and even dirt/grass/sand blocks.
    An important first step is to make some sort of storage to keep the things you mine.
    Your inventory will get full fast otherwise.
    Add me and tp if you want to ask some.more specific questions. I have a lot of extra cabinets (they don't look the same, but they at least work like chests) that I can give you for your storage :)

Good luck!
  • Make sure you keep everything you mine! If you need tools or materials to start off with just go to Helping Hands, there are lots of players in game willing to help out ^^ Also make sure to get all crafting/mining perks cause those are helpful. If you need to learn how to make tools the learning center or wiki is so good.
    If you need any other tips just add me in game too.
  • Try to.mine a lot. Its a good way to learn about different blocks, since it's where you'll come across them. It's also a good way to build up your inventory and if you want to, gives you something to sell. Many people will buy ores, tree trunks, rubber, and even dirt/grass/sand blocks.
    An important first step is to make some sort of storage to keep the things you mine.
    Your inventory will get full fast otherwise.
    Add me and tp if you want to ask some.more specific questions. I have a lot of extra cabinets (they don't look the same, but they at least work like chests) that I can give you for your storage :)

Good luck!

I have 400rubber :D And i have a 277 rubber trunks farm :D
    And when you can play?
  • Selling DorkMobile 2500c!
This discussion has been closed.