Paid Games/Events

Hi,everyone reading this,lately there have been some "Paid-Parkour" events that require money to play or receive the prize,I tried to report those realms,but no action from the staff so I thought I'd open a discussion on the forum.

Those games are prohibited according to this law/rule:

Malicious player made games are prohibited

These include:

Giveaways that require payment from participants.
Gambling or games of chance that require cubits or item payments from participants.
Games that require players to drop items as "payment" to play. (drop games)

I'm really pissed because the people that do these events get a lot of money and which is the same as scamming people!I hope that these games/events will be removed by the staff.

Any moderator can contact me in Forum or In-Game and if there is any need of evidence I will sure get them as soon as possible!

~Thank you for reading this,and have a nice time.

Comments

• $uperplayz$uperplayz Member
    edited March 2017
    +1 Every parkour game is not a scam but the people who made this scam are mainly responsible for this some people made games that are fair. so, my opinion is never try a parkour game that is not possible to complete. -1 = 0
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    edited March 2017
    Yeah this Is true...

Also when the rule had become out every moderator was given a ban/mute to the players,but they Players still doing the same thing...

And now none of them.. As i saw recently only MAOU and scorto7 do their work...
    And one of the guys that he started the pay for parkour he still doing it...
  • +1 Every parkour game is not a scam but the people who made this scam are mainly responsible for this some people made games that are fair. so, my opinion is never try a parkour game that is not possible to complete. -1 = 0

Umm?It does not mean to be impossible to be illegal as long as you pay for it,it's illegal!

First E.g:If the parkour is free,but it's impossible it still is legal.
    Second E.g:If the parkour is not free,but it's possible it's illegal.

Read the rule above,please and know that this is an very critical case,because from this method they are people that are winning thousands of cubits.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    The rule does state skill based are allowed but i think this should be removed soon, If you check my channel i have caught 3 in 1 day, There are probably many more
  • The rule does state skill based are allowed but i think this should be removed soon, If you check my channel i have caught 3 in 1 day, There are probably many more

But people think that they are illegal because they are impossible,no it's illegal because they are paid,and yes I agree with you that there are many more and should be removed as soon as possible that's why I opened this discussion,we mere players can't do anything than tell the mods about the situation.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Bomb games, people have come up with silly ideas that make them 99% impossible to win, They are basically getting free cubits every hollas along with 3+ unhappy qbees
  • NoeNt said:

Yeah this Is true...

Also when the rule had become out every moderator was given a ban/mute to the players,but they Players still doing the same thing...

And now none of them.. As i saw recently only MAOU and scorto7 do their work...
    And one of the guys that he started the pay for parkour he still doing it...

+1
  • Bomb games, people have come up with silly ideas that make them 99% impossible to win, They are basically getting free cubits every hollas along with 3+ unhappy qbees

Ya i agree with you.
    Yesterday i saw 5 BOMB GAME that have secon chance.
    Anf owner do some silly scamming way likr :
    Count to win so long so someone wil buy warp and maybe the other one will lose .

After counting so libg, someone will won. Owner take prize (example : press hat) owner will not give right prize, like dirt or red cube etc thing that worht -100c ( it happen to me. But i not buy warp, i win natural. And owner take car and give me ted cube )
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Paid Parkour are not currently against the rules.
    They fall under skill games.
    "Games of skill such as creative building contests using foundation blocks, or parkour races may be allowed, but player complaints or reports of fake contests or undelivered prizes could lead to a permanent ban from the game for the organizers of these events."
    The full rules can be found here - http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9499/malicious-player-made-games-now-prohibited#latest

Yes some are malicious and are set up in ways which are not honest. If these can be shown to be dishonest then warnings and bans will be issued to the owner of said parkour activities. This is shown in the rules.

I personally am not a fan of bomb games or paid parkours.
    The best way to stop these is to not play them and to raise awareness.
    Report malicious one and they will be dealt with.