Qbees Head

So as 70% of people knows this that Qbees Don't Have Necks.
The Picture Explains all :D
No necks

(Still not enough Description Just made the Tread By Boredom)

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Because the game was originally not designed for the camera angles that are now available.
  • scorto7 said:

Because the game was originally not designed for the camera angles that are now available.

that camera was here without defying betamax since the game began and they disabled it for a while and they were re-adding it but you need to defying betamax to make the new unlocked camera works

Yes, but the game was never designed with that specific angle in mind. Probably one of the reasons why they limited camera movement for a while.
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    scorto7 said:

Yes, but the game was never designed with that specific angle in mind. Probably one of the reasons why they limited camera movement for a while.

oh well, its still hilarious when you walk around at that angle! xD
    It is :D
    It does fit the cartoon like style of CC :P
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016
    Yes. The game does not technically support such camera angles thus why all sprites will not be adjusted at this present time.
    We merely have the camera options due to demand, and the devs being nice enough to allow it providing we do not expect them to adjust.
  • If the devs were to take the camera away I would cry. It is so dang practical when building and doing other tasks I could not live without it now. I found so many tasks to be overly difficult, some in fact impossible but with the unlocked camera I am unstoppable. The way things look does not even phase me, Cubic Castles is so quirky and full of charm that anything odd comes to me as normal. Part of the experience that makes the game what I love. A candle bigger than a full grown qbee, perfectly acceptable!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    BJDware said:

">

Spoiler:
    Yes. The game does not technically support such camera angles thus why all sprites will not be adjusted at this present time.
    We merely have the camera options due to demand, and the devs being nice enough to allow it providing we do not expect them to adjust.

Please dont make the necks. It is fun like this and also maybe when that is going to be added the game could be corrupted (or it takes more memory)
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Our qbees are canadians, that the reason. :P southpark03
  • ZPINOL said:

Lol Nice Picture anyways :D.
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    ZPINOL said:

BLAME CANADA
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    The secrets behind why qbee don't have necks... Coming up o the next episode of Mythbusters? @gdog
  • Qbees do have necks, it just doesn't attach to our heads.
  • :Q: I'm Canadian!