My Suggestions And Thoughts For Both Game And Forums.

Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
edited March 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Let's start with the rules on forums:

The NecroPost Rule: i think this rule is useless... I get it if its like off topic but why make a new thread when old thread hold a lot of good info and could use a bump from time to time?
why does a topic have no validity after 2 weeks or whatever. its madness...
#Stopthenecropostrule
The forums have some useless rules. mostly karma farming based ones. well lets get rid of karma and have a better forum its ridiculous! You need to get karma for adding friends?! oh and friend request are not request they are demands as theres no way to decline. you have to add them then go to their profile and remove them.

Multiposting Rule: If you replying to multiple quotes its seems more stupid to drag people who aren't involved in one part of your reply. you know. makes reply counterintuitive.
You should be able to multipost once... if someone 'SPAMS' they can get banned/warned.
-----------------------------------------------------

Suggestions For Game:
Everyone is getting bored from this game, even after adding the cars, they got bored... so i suggest daily/weekly/annual challenges:
For example: SYSTEM: The mining challenge just started! First one to mine the most blocks possible gets a prize!(maybe you can't trade the prize?)
if we catch you hacking, you will be perma banned!
And maybe even more challenges!

What do you think? Did you like these suggestions?

Comments

• MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    #Stopthenecropostrule
    :P
  • +1
    I like these :3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssss +11111110000000

these are really good :P
  • Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited March 2017
    YES! +1
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    +1 the mining challenge xd ^^
  • #imloveall #stopthenecropostrule
  • Official mini games that can self run, like the mining challenge would be fun
  • +100 for changing the forum rules :D
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i would like to see the friend request get a deny button
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I always wanted a contest for the miners out there, for example: Whoever mines the most blocks this week get 100,00 cubits! Or something.
  • #StopTheNecropostRule

-1 on the mining competition, mining requires very little skill, unlike a build or art competition. (Not hating on mining, but it is just literally clicking on blocks.)
  • Let's start with the rules on forums:

The NecroPost Rule: i think this rule is useless... I get it if its like off topic but why make a new thread when old thread hold a lot of good info and could use a bump from time to time?
    why does a topic have no validity after 2 weeks or whatever. its madness...
    #Stopthenecropostrule
    The forums have some useless rules. mostly karma farming based ones. well lets get rid of karma and have a better forum its ridiculous! You need to get karma for adding friends?! oh and friend request are not request they are demands as theres no way to decline. you have to add them then go to their profile and remove them.

Multiposting Rule: If you replying to multiple quotes its seems more stupid to drag people who aren't involved in one part of your reply. you know. makes reply counterintuitive.
    You should be able to multipost once... if someone 'SPAMS' they can get banned/warned.
    -----------------------------------------------------

Suggestions For Game:
    Everyone is getting bored from this game, even after adding the cars, they got bored... so i suggest daily/weekly/annual challenges:
    For example: SYSTEM: The mining challenge just started! First one to mine the most blocks possible gets a prize!(maybe you can't trade the prize?)
    if we catch you hacking, you will be perma banned!
    And maybe even more challenges!

What do you think? Did you like these suggestions?

I already gave an idea to add Official games MONTHS ago.. seems no one noticed, the only rule i agree to is multiposting, already got 2 warnings over about a 1 year lifespan only from accidental multiposting.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Misticall said:

#StopTheNecropostRule

-1 on the mining competition, mining requires very little skill, unlike a build or art competition. (Not hating on mining, but it is just literally clicking on blocks.)

Mining does take skill, go try to mine 20,000 blocks in 3 hours then tell me it doesn't. It takes technique to mine blocks most effectively and patience which most players do not have.
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited March 2017
    Misticall said:

#StopTheNecropostRule

Without the miners mining, there is no builders building. Think about that for a moment. :P

Also, the mining competition should be a clan thing. Like, for example, how the clan races were with Horus and Cortana hosting them. You choose, let's say 5-10 people from your clan, with a new bumper that counts all blocks mined. At the end of the day all clans and their members get added together within their own clan and that determines which clan is the best and who get the reward.
  • I get a warning just because a multi post ._. I didn't even know how to edit #StopTheMultiPostRule
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited March 2017
    YUSH YUSH YUSH +99999
    Its been like a week that i just come to cc 5mins a day and then just get out cuz its getting SO SOSOOO boring .-.
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow @Horus PLEASE see this .-.
  • IM BORED OF CC .-. @SirKewberth @CosmicCow @Horus please add the Easter egg hunt back in cc in Easter
  • Cubic'dCubic'd Member
    edited March 2017
    don't touch the necro posting rule
  • +1 The one that showed most light on me was the nerco posting rule.
  • !!!! +100000
  • UOU that post ,is soo good >D
  • BUMP, i want everyone to see this... #ccisboring #stopthenecropostrule
  • NerryNerry Member
    edited March 2017
    If stuff was added, I'd come back.
    And ye the forums has some pretty dumb things
    Karma is useless. Seriously. Why do we have to post things to add friends.
    Necropostingstoppls.
    Cant we just delete a comment. Everyone is getting banned.
    Cc was always boring for me. New thing, becomes high, cant get.
    Meh.
    +1 Pickle
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited March 2017
    Liberated said:

Misticall said:

#StopTheNecropostRule

Without the miners mining, there is no builders building. Think about that for a moment. :P

Also, the mining competition should be a clan thing. Like, for example, how the clan races were with Horus and Cortana hosting them. You choose, let's say 5-10 people from your clan, with a new bumper that counts all blocks mined. At the end of the day all clans and their members get added together within their own clan and that determines which clan is the best and who get the reward.
    *Makes alts on different devices and uses autoclickers on them*
  • Cc is REALLY boring pleeeaseeee devs see this im so freaking bored of the game but i want this game to be saved! ;3;
    #SaveCC
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Liberated said:

Misticall said:

#StopTheNecropostRule

*Makes alts on different devices and uses autoclickers on them*
    motivation gets ip banned because she used autoclicker* :3
  • #ccisboring #stopthenecropostrule