Scam Reports

Comments

• AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited March 2017
    Owner:Hide King AND mhamad11223344 ANNND Shade_king
    Type of scam:Prohibited Games
    Realm: go to:Nihad-iog and go to the door next to rehydrators.

Cubic 2017-03-16 18-38-38-942
    Cubic 2017-03-16 18-39-24-829
  • IMG_1128
    IMG_1130
    IMG_1131
    Owner: Curly Castles, I took these screen shots of her rental scam, but curly also did a bomb game with seccond chances. And when a Qbee slime won she banned him and said "oh well I guess new round" pls look into this and ban her :(
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited March 2017
    Just see he video gdog

*sorry for make you wait a long time for see the video >_< my internet is bad*

• Scammer: hide king and shade_king
    Vend scamming, hiding a monsterous footprint in a "cheap" vend
    Cubic 2017-03-16 12-36-13-663
    Cubic 2017-03-16 12-36-19-262
    Cubic 2017-03-16 12-36-53-725
    Cubic 2017-03-16 12-37-01-398
  • You can see here this scammer that put bunny pjs and then pink pants
  • You can see here this scammer that put bunny pjs and then pink pants

who? im dont see nothing xDD
  • -*Bolinha*--*Bolinha*- Member
    edited March 2017
    Screenshot_2017-03-17-12-22-14
    Screenshot_2017-03-17-12-22-19
    Owner: -TheLast-
    Name Realm: -TheLast- anda methademic shop
    Sorry i coment in game he is idiot for this scam
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2017
    -Translated to english from the portuguese scam reports thread-
    *warning, i did not translate exactly what he said, i changed some words and corrected mistakes*

Reporter: zxgamexz
    Scammer: Martinklco03SvK

Description: i have found an foreigner scammer on the lobby, he was trying to sell a doog for 500c, i have said that i wanted to buy it, then i did add it and went to his realm,
    when i reached, there were a glass with the pet and lots of rent blocks on the ground, and there were a 1-hour bumper on the side to get the glass and items, but there were no rent block under the pet, so it was impossible to get, when i said to him, he banned me, so i did use an alt account to catch him red-handed, the scammer name is Martinklco03SvK, i did screenshots of his shop.

• I can't post any pictures on iPad, maybe that's why?
  • I can't post any pictures on iPad, maybe that's why?

Today i saw you in a payway outside the glass next to the machine you were one of four people that could talk realm was muted I'll post the screen shots when im back on my pc
  • http://cubitget.weebly.com/ SCAMMER PLEASE TAKE THIS SITE DOWN... lots of qbee now is getting into this site because of a holla
  • Scammer name : Cubehood
    Realm name : Pickles pakour
    Reason : I was win the cook for first ticket and there no wind mechine... and he put wind mechine and some people got scam cause they just touch the door and the ticket was gone and alot of people wasting c for this ... plss warning him... and ask him to remove the wind mechine...

and one more he do the game just like payaway
  • Scammer name : Cubehood
    Reason : I was win the cook for first ticket and there no wind mechine... and he put wind mechine and some people got scam cause they just touch the door and the ticket was gone and alot of people wasting c for this ... plss warning him... and ask him to remove the wind mechine...

Yes, there is a bug with the tickets I believe and if any devs could fix it, please do because when you get near a door with a ticket or hit the bumper, the ticket will disappear. The tickets disappearing make it impossible to get a prize.
  • jim04jim04 Member
    SCAMMER: LUFTI
    VICTIMS: BANNING WINNERS OF BOMB GAMES WHO BUY TICKETS
    SCAMMED ITEMS: ABOUT 500C FROM NEW PLAYERS

• BlazinGirlBlazinGirl Member
    edited March 2017
    Owner: 7mory (I think)
    Holla: "giveaway :o"

Not really a giveaway, it was rental and its a room

Screenshot_2017-03-18-19-42-51-162_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

Heres the other realm's

Screenshot_2017-03-18-19-54-33-848_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles
  • *Brambles**Brambles* Member
    edited March 2017
    I was in a realm with these two people who were using rental areas to sell items. Some of them wernt scams but a few of them were. The car was originally 1k but someone fell for this scam and got scammed 1k. I don't know who got scammed as the realm was muted. The person who hollaed was called '[trm]redwood boy' and this other person called 'HI I'M THOMAS' was building in the realm at the time. I think both of these people were in on the scam together. I didn't get the realm name but I have some screenshots to prove this scam.Screenshot_2017-03-18-10-30-43
    Screenshot_2017-03-18-10-28-56
  • Jadabug said:

Scammer name : Cubehood

Yes, there is a bug with the tickets I believe and if any devs could fix it, please do because when you get near a door with a ticket or hit the bumper, the ticket will disappear. The tickets disappearing make it impossible to get a prize.
    ikr now he put santa sack on prize mechine lel.... i got santa sack for 200c wasted...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Jadabug said:

ikr now he put santa sack on prize mechine lel.... i got santa sack for 200c wasted...
    I don't understand if this is a bug report or scam report, as far as I'm aware the ticket disappeared due to a bug. It's not the owners fault that a bug broke it.
  • Nerve said:

Jadabug said:

I don't understand if this is a bug report or scam report, as far as I'm aware the ticket disappeared due to a bug. It's not the owners fault that a bug broke it.
    well we need pay to get ticket.... its just like payaway..
  • http://prntscr.com/elsfdn http://prntscr.com/elsfgl
    owner: $*$Sir.Dark Lord$*$
    realm name:its room from the realm http://prntscr.com/elsg70
    date:19/3/2017
    cc time:03:33
    reason: second life at bomb games.... i said to him that it is not allowed and he ignored me
  • IMG_1135
    IMG_1136
    IMG_1137
    IMG_1141
    IMG_1142
    As u can see trevion is owner of this vend scam, unfortunately when people saw holla "giveaway" they thought it was legit. But it wasn't. Instead it was a vending scam, owner trevion cleverly put cowls for 20c but then switched it to 2k without anyone being aware of it. I avoided getting scammed but others were not as aware. In conclusion I am reporting Trevion for lying, scamming, and cheating others.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

IMG_1135
    IMG_1136
    IMG_1137
    IMG_1141
    IMG_1142
    As u can see trevion is owner of this vend scam, unfortunately when people saw holla "giveaway" they thought it was legit. But it wasn't. Instead it was a vending scam, owner trevion cleverly put cowls for 20c but then switched it to 2k without anyone being aware of it. I avoided getting scammed but others were not as aware. In conclusion I am reporting Trevion for lying, scamming, and cheating others.

He also did that with Orange scarf.
    He said "giveaway orange scarf 19k"
    I went there.
    He said 3, 2, 1... and then placed glass on the scarf that was on the vending.
    And as you would expect, it cost 39k... and yes, someone did buy it, >SoCloseToFaze<
  • Bluejay_1 said:

IMG_1135
    IMG_1136
    IMG_1137
    IMG_1141
    IMG_1142

He also did that with Orange scarf.
    He said "giveaway orange scarf 19k"
    I went there.
    He said 3, 2, 1... and then placed glass on the scarf that was on the vending.
    And as you would expect, it cost 39k... and yes, someone did buy it, >SoCloseToFaze<</p>
    The time before the scarf, he hid a mushroom in front of a "cheap" ghost costume that he hollaed for a low price, the realm was also muted. After he unmuted everyone that yelled scam got banned, later he hollaed claiming someone tosses the mushroom in there...

• Wow, look like a caught a multi scam thief ;-;
  • Bluejay_1 said:

IMG_1135
    IMG_1136
    IMG_1137
    IMG_1141
    IMG_1142

Can any mods deal with trevion he is nonstop scammming...
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    edited March 2017
    The above issue has been dealt with, I didn't want to copy as it's a long post. I just dealt with it at the time of my post.
  • U mean it was past dealt with or u just dealt with it?
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited March 2017

Owner: 7mory (I think)
    Holla: "giveaway :o"

Not really a giveaway, it was rental and its a room

Screenshot_2017-03-18-19-42-51-162_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

Heres the other realm's

Screenshot_2017-03-18-19-54-33-848_com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles

that is not a scamm >_< he is just liening,that is normal
  • IMG_1148
    IMG_1149
    IMG_1150
    IMG_1152
    IMG_1153
    Pinkpapytv I heard in the past has been called scammer, but this is not cool at all. Pink said in holla giveaway so lots of people came, but there was a catch, rent ur prize. I didn't see who rented it think it was @RobinG but idk I fell off the map. Anyway someone rented it and pink destroyed the foundation, I don't have a screen shot of pink breaking the foundation but if u need proof ask the people in the photo, besides my screen shots.
  • Cubic Mom said:

Bluejay_1 said:

IMG_1135
    IMG_1136
    IMG_1137
    IMG_1141
    IMG_1142

The above issue has been dealt with, I didn't want to copy as it's a long post. I just dealt with it at the time of my post.

Yep, He has been jailed. I saw him there.
This discussion has been closed.