CAR EXPANSION UPDATE?

Another ideas discussion :O.
This time, I have thought of some cool additions to the current cars...

NEW CARS
Pumpkin cart (availability: Halloween)
Spook Mobile (available: Halloween)
Santa's sleigh (Christmas)- If you had a reindeer pet, the pet would attach itself to the front of the car to make it look like it is pulling the sleigh
Candy Car (Christmas)
The top hat (Easter)- if you had a bunny pet, the rabbit would be poking out the hat as if it was inside it.
Police car (yearly and credit to eagence for thinking of this)
Derplorean ( april fools)
The red van (January- april)
The blue truck (april- December)
Racing cars (yearly)- if you use 200 dye then you can change the cars colour.

NEW CLOTHING
Race flag (when the wand button is pressed, the flag waves)
Checkered cap
Race uniform (dye-able)
Police suit (pants and shirt)

NEW BLOCKS
1st place podium
2nd place podium
3rd place podium
Racing trophy
ccc tracking foam (like phantom foam and fadey foam)- place this on the track so the ccc can follow it

NEW ENTITY
CCC (computer controlled car allows you to have test races against an ai) - follows the ccc tracking foam around your course.

Comments

• There is some cool ideas here but I think we should let the admins have at least a small break they worked very hard on the cars and to make another update this quick after the original release again there are some cool ideas but the cars just came out lets see something new first in my opinion
  • jim04jim04 Member
    I just wanted to share my ideas asap T^T. It does not mean they have to add it instantly as I know that it was difficult to remove all the bugs from the update and for some of the ideas, they come out at xmas sooooooooooo......
  • i rly want the haloween and christmas cars +10
  • *clap clap* i mostly like the event cars idea and dislike the ccc idea
  • +1 to all, except the ccc tracking foam, I think Trains and Rails would be better :D
  • jim04jim04 Member
    Good idea Imperial o.o