Looking for a new clan

hello fellow Qbees im looking for a new clan my previous clan leader is amazingly rude as he started to say stuff like that I should be dead and that I don't deserve to live and that I should be burning in hell and that im an a..h... even though I always used to respect him I realized i was respecting someone who doesn't deserve it
however I like to join a clan that doesn't have hollawarps every day or spam messages or dead clans
if I can't find a clan can be a clan leader be nice enough and let me join for 1 second and I will leave it
thanks

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited March 2017
    Well, just dont share your stories about you stabbing people and hitting people and such, no one would appreciate it...

And no. Im not the owner of that clan... im just in it
  • Well, just dont share your stories about you stabbing people and hitting people and such, no one would appreciate it...

Did he need to say I should be dead did he need to say I don't deserve to live did he need to say I should be burning in hell did he need to say im an a..h... And im pretty sure both of our comments will get deleted because you can't share that stuff on the forums
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Well, just dont share your stories about you stabbing people and hitting people and such, no one would appreciate it...

Did he need to say I should be dead did he need to say I don't deserve to live did he need to say I should be burning in hell did he need to say im an a..h... And im pretty sure both of our comments will get deleted because you can't share that stuff on the forums
    True.... thats indeed not what should be seen, but its a bit your fault since you see being called insane and such as a compliment...
  • I suggest you should have no clan for... Like a few days... Then find a new clan...

AND I suggest you to join my clan 030
  • I suggest you should have no clan for... Like a few days... Then find a new clan...

AND I suggest you to join my clan 030

What will the clan activities be?and how many messages?and how many hollawarps?

True.... thats indeed not what should be seen, but its a bit your fault since you see being called insane and such as a compliment...
    Excuse me but he once asked me about my hobbies i was just being honest
  • edited March 2017

At least here someone sort of attempts to see my point of view. All I ever wanted was for there to be no more bad people. This was somehow misinterpreted. Because of that, disaster ensued.

Throw in a dramatic political impasse (only thing I'm "sorry" for is that the other side of the argument is just as incapable of seeing my point of view as I am of seeing theirs), and it'd be enough to make almost anyone quit forever. The rest of the details should be discussed more privately, not on the public CC forums that are meant to be "kid friendly". It's simply too nasty for ALL the world to know.

Assuming such incredible tensions can not be resolved, I'll be packing my things, now. Would be nice to smooth things over, but I'm not counting on it. So to keep somewhat on track, my clan is NOT open to new members at this time.
  • join the doodlers we welcome everyone :3
  • Well, just dont share your stories about you stabbing people and hitting people and such, no one would appreciate it...

At least here someone sort of attempts to see my point of view. All I ever wanted was for there to be no more bad people. This was somehow misinterpreted. Because of that, disaster ensued.

Throw in a dramatic political impasse (only thing I'm "sorry" for is that the other side of the argument is just as incapable of seeing my point of view as I am of seeing theirs), and it'd be enough to make almost anyone quit forever. The rest of the details should be discussed more privately, not on the public CC forums that are meant to be "kid friendly". It's simply too nasty for ALL the world to know.

Assuming such incredible tensions can not be resolved, I'll be packing my things, now. Would be nice to smooth things over, but I'm not counting on it. So to keep somewhat on track, my clan is NOT open to new members at this time.
    Ahem ahem after i used sarcasm saying (wow thank you I really enjoy what you said and that I should be dead isn't that what you meant?)

and you replied with (bingo yep)

and then we went to the point of you saying I don't deserve to live and saying I should be burning in hell and the part of you calling me stuff that has swearing

and good so people don't join a clan that has that kind of leader my suggestion keep it locked or even better get rid of it
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    Let's keep it classy here people.
  • Hinter said:

Let's keep it classy here people.

trying to but i couldn't stand not replying to the platinum paladin and

i join the helping hands thanks to @Jadabug now this can be closed thanks to all who suggested clans