Easter Egg Events (EEE)

Sushi'Sushi' Member
edited March 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Easter is near and I have plenty of ideas.
*There should be Easter pow gifts and no pjs in there
*Bunny Pajamas in Easter Pack (Hard to get tho)
*Egg Hunt but instead you only have to get 500 eggs and you win a Easter Car
Notice I said Easter Car and not name colors XD
*People over 1000 Eggs should win more rarer prize, like Umbrella Or a Easter Scarf.
So after reading this please vote :D

Comments

• Sushi'Sushi' Member
    edited March 2017
    Please comment :D
  • "People over 2000 Eggs should win more rarer prize, like Bunnyzilla". Elaborate please.
  • hmmm ok
  • -1 for easter pow gift giving out bunny pjs.
    +1 love the easter car idea. But admins have short amount of time to design the car, unless they already thought of it.
    -1 for bunnyzilla costume, in other threads there were reasons why, forgot tho. (I think it was BunnyZilla's Return)
  • Sushi'Sushi' Member
    edited March 2017
    Ty for your opinion but they could use any car and redesign it to make it easter looking And the easter pow gifts wont be giving out pjs.
  • I just think the Easter egg hunt top 50 should still win a umbrella tradtionly
  • spiridon said:

I just think the Easter egg hunt top 50 should still win a umbrella tradtionly

I strongly agree with you.
  • -1 IF the umbrella is returned. If not then +100, love the ideas!
  • I want only 25-50 egg for get a rare itemz NOT 1000 EGG X_X OR 2000 EVEN 1 BILLION X_X
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember

I want only 25-50 egg for get a rare itemz NOT 1000 EGG X_X OR 2000 EVEN 1 BILLION X_X

25-50? imagine how much will be given. And the price of it. It takes me about 5m to get 50.
    500 or 1k egg for 1 is good enough
    And top50 for something like the umbrella
  • CircyCircy Member
    edited March 2017

*There should be Easter pow gifts
    *Egg Hunt but instead you only have to get 1000 eggs and you win a Easter Car
    *People over 2000 Eggs should win more rarer prize, like Bunnyzilla as in you wear this bunny outfit that makes you bigger and taller.

I already explained my view of this in as much detail as possible in another thread. Again, this is just my own personal opinion of this suggestion that has been suggested three times now.

I don't think they should implement such an item at all, the thing that made BunnyZilla special (aside from his ability to spew gifts randomly and excitedly) was his size.

Upon seeing him, players were instantly filled with a newness and simultaneously knew that he was special, and here for a special reason.

Also, this may cause some trouble amongst the Qbees themselves. Those who are able to obtain the super rare item, may rank themselves higher upon the social ladder, and look down at those without one.

And those without the item may feel a bit beneath those who do have it, I certainly would.

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Off topic: What is that profile picture ._. That is one of mine lol, Fine anyways but thought i would let you know. check The Cubic Pixel on youtube lol.
    - Easter car would be abused.
    - 2000 Egg prize would be abused,
    It was 5000 to get a balloon lol i think.

• It was 5000 to get a balloon lol i think.

• -1 for the bunnyzilla costume, there is only one bunnyzilla :P
  • Tbh, if the umbrella never comes back they might rise to 2m cubits and no one would be able to buy them and only 50 people will have the umbrella
  • I want more Bunnyzilla, and more LIKE Bunnyzilla. <3
  • Sushi'Sushi' Member
    edited March 2017

Off topic: What is that profile picture ._. That is one of mine lol, Fine anyways but thought i would let you know. check The Cubic Pixel on youtube lol.
    - Easter car would be abused.
    - 2000 Egg prize would be abused,
    It was 5000 to get a balloon lol i think.

Pixel Just saying im changing my profile on Friday XD
    Circy said:

*Egg Hunt but instead you only have to get 1000 eggs and you win a Easter Car
    *People over 2000 Eggs should win more rarer prize, like Bunnyzilla as in you wear this bunny outfit that makes you bigger and taller.

I already explained my view of this in as much detail as possible in another thread. Again, this is just my own personal opinion of this suggestion that has been suggested three times now.

I don't think they should implement such an item at all, the thing that made BunnyZilla special (aside from his ability to spew gifts randomly and excitedly) was his size.

Upon seeing him, players were instantly filled with a newness and simultaneously knew that he was special, and here for a special reason.

Also, this may cause some trouble amongst the Qbees themselves. Those who are able to obtain the super rare item, may rank themselves higher upon the social ladder, and look down at those without one.

And those without the item may feel a bit beneath those who do have it, I certainly would.

Welp sorry, i didnt see you opinion but im still keeping this
  • Love the idea! My first egg hunt in my life! :D Also, I'm super active so I guess I'll win rare prizes :)
  • Love the idea! My first egg hunt in my life! :D Also, I'm super active so I guess I'll win rare prizes :)

Cool
  • Tbh, if the umbrella never comes back they might rise to 2m cubits and no one would be able to buy them and only 50 people will have the umbrella

Ill add umbrella
    Because i want an umbrella
  • Easter is near and I have plenty of ideas.
    *People over 1000 Eggs should win more rarer prize, like bunnyzilla as in you wear this bunny outfit that makes you bigger and taller.

You literally just copied another suggestions idea.. I remember reading most of these..
  • Easter is near and I have plenty of ideas.
    *People over 1000 Eggs should win more rarer prize, like bunnyzilla as in you wear this bunny outfit that makes you bigger and taller.

You literally just copied another suggestions idea.. I remember reading most of these..
    I didnt copy ideas nor read any...
    Plus Im getting rid of bunnyzilla
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited March 2017

I saw Easter pow gifts in a different Section, and what proves you copied is the fact you admitted it by saying "notice i said Easter car instead of name colour" Name colour changer was an idea from months ago. I even left a comment on the other one. http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/101830/ just to point out i wasn't lying i went and looked for it, i have seen others in the past but forgot what they were called.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yeah, all these where copied from another thread as far as I'm aware. (Or it's a huge coincidence)
  • Nerve said:

Yeah, all these where copied from another thread as far as I'm aware. (Or it's a huge coincidence)

I don't think the Easter scarf was stolen, does sound unique but i could be wrong.
  • Nerve said:

Its a huge coincidence

I saw Easter pow gifts in a different Section, and what proves you copied is the fact you admitted it by saying "notice i said Easter car instead of name colour" Name colour changer was an idea from months ago. I even left a comment on the other one. http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/101830/ just to point out i wasn't lying i went and looked for it, i have seen others in the past but forgot what they were called.
    My friend pointed that out and said its a waste.
    Plus i didnt get it from here, I got it from my friend