iPhone4

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
Is anyone currently playing CC on an iPhone4 successfully?

Comments

• Sotty i have Allweiv :/
  • i can't will, that's why hes asking :P
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Monkey Superhero said he is having issues on iPhone 4s
  • I have an iphone 4 and i can't log on
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Tried playing on an iphone 4s, everything worked fine for me.
  • PertweePertwee Member
    edited March 2017
    Well i currently tried playing on iPad and other iPad's and i have been lagging out of cc a lot. i Tried 3 different WiFi'a and 4 different iPad just to confirm this. And texture have been glitching. I am guessing cc is not supportable for the 1st iPad and iPad 2, And a few others
    I know texture on mobiles is less than the PCs
  • yes textures are less definitely, but the issue we are trying to figure out is if iPhone 4 works at all because when there was an update for vday or shortly before, cc no longer worked after updating and would instantly crash after opening the app for some users, and therefore trying to figure out if any iphone4 users are able to play successfully
  • yes textures are less definitely, but the issue we are trying to figure out is if iPhone 4 works at all because when there was an update for vday or shortly before, cc no longer worked after updating and would instantly crash after opening the app for some users, and therefore trying to figure out if any iphone4 users are able to play successfully

Ya, it crashes after 5-10 secs when u open it. It doesn't even load.
  • Sir, I play on PC Windows 10, top of the line gaming rig. Or sometimes an Android system (with newest operating system) whenever I buy Cubits.

I'm afraid I can not help with this problem. :/ But I'm writing so you know I still care. (Salute)

Sir, I play on PC Windows 10, top of the line gaming rig. Or sometimes an Android system (with newest operating system) whenever I buy Cubits.

I'm afraid I can not help with this problem. :/ But I'm writing so you know I still care. (Salute)

Was there like any need for this comment xD? Just sounds like a way of bragging about your PC
  • Sir, I play on PC Windows 10, top of the line gaming rig. Or sometimes an Android system (with newest operating system) whenever I buy Cubits.

• Same with ipad mini, crashes in just 2 seconds
  • lucaaa795 said:

Sir, I play on PC Windows 10, top of the line gaming rig. Or sometimes an Android system (with newest operating system) whenever I buy Cubits.

lol i was exactly like that guy in that gif xD
    xD haha
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    edited March 2017
    I have an IPhone 4 but every time I try to log onto CC with it, the bar won't load and then it crashes after 30 seconds.
  • Excelsius said:

Same with ipad mini, crashes in just 2 seconds

I use iPad Mini and everything works great (except textures)
    Try resetting your iPad (press off button and home button at the same time). Works for me