The Plenty Horn - Chapter I : The Chosen

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Lil Natey said:

im too lazy to do these as these are very tedious

really, you will earn A LOT from this
  • I can make 250 candles in 20minutes inlcuding all the mining. I have done it heaps of times. XD
    I'm still willing to mine for The Plenty Horn btw.
    Pick me The Plenty Horn!
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited March 2017
    Plenty Horn I've mined almost everything just a few more candles to go :3
    Notice me senpai ;C
    Lil Natey said:

Lil Natey said:

im too lazy to do these as these are very tedious

really, you will earn A LOT from this
    but.....250 candles like...bruh
    they look hard, but you can already do them in a week- 2 weeks with just a bit playing (you can also buy the stuff from someone else if you cant collect them
  • This sounds marvellous, I'd admire to be called upon The Plenty Horn.
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    i wANT FREE ITEMS
  • Professionnal Killer and Cubic Meow have been called by the Horn!

13 farmer for the Horn. She told me some strange things about the futur, she told me I have to meet her for an important meeting. I will see what it's about and tell you more as soon as i know. But one thing is sure: Never give up... She really cares about who cares...
  • Ooooh this seems like fun >:0
    I will wait for the call of the Plenty Horn :D
  • Am ready if the plenty horn calls me :o...
    Cubic 2017-03-11 14-54-23-588
  • I am not giving up anytime soon, still eager to help!
  • Feebi said:

I am not giving up anytime soon, still eager to help!

Me too? LOVE ME PLENTY HORN! D:
  • I ain't giving up either I've mined everything ready for it to call me so I can help it :3
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Wow, now that's what I call a well built cornucopia
  • CircyCircy Member

Professionnal Killer and Cubic Meow have been called by the Horn!

13 farmer for the Horn. She told me some strange things about the futur, she told me I have to meet her for an important meeting. I will see what it's about and tell you more as soon as i know. But one thing is sure: Never give up... She really cares about who cares...

I wonder what her Royal Highness has whispered to your ears?

She must be a powerful entity is she can foresee future events, perhaps she's in affiliation with other strong God-like creatures? Maybe she's friends with BunnyZilla! ;D
  • I will wait for the horn!
    I can't wait to get my name picked
  • RYBIERYBIE Member

I will wait for the horn!
    I can't wait to get my name picked

Same:#
  • I finally finished my order >_> *prepares for the next month*
  • So the person has one month to complete the order? And does the person get cubits from what he/she might got for the order?
  • Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited March 2017
    Wow :0 i want picked too! Choose me 3;
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Edit: nvm I withdraw my name, too much stress. Srry
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    Prepared for 2 months now *^^*
  • I WANT JOIN! MY NAME IN GAME IS Memeo2016 (bunny ears - pink shirt- bunny pyjama - bunny tail)
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited March 2017
    Some news:

> I'm waiting for all the chosen to complete their order before going on. The last chosen was prof killer, so it could go to the 12-04-2017

> I wish to inform the chosen that the next limit date will be the same for all, that's to say: 30-04-2017. Some will have some days more, some will have some days less. It's in order to make it more simple.

> I'll remove the abilitie to complete twice the 5000c pack each month to once. And i'll add more little pack of 1000c

> Next week, i'll replace the first post to make it more clear for all. just read it sometime.

> Some noticed that i created the 'Plenty Horn' Clan. It's mostly for the 'background'. If you are chosen, you can ask to enter, or not. Your choice.

> I recall, cause it's important, that anyone can enter the plenty horn only once. If you fail at completing a monthly order, you wont be able to join again. The fact is that you dont know what the horn is capable of. I just mean, would be sad to regret...

> The story of the plenty horn, (cause since you're chosen, you entered a legendary story, didn't you know? =p) will go on in April with the Chapter II. I hope you'll enjoy this!

Ty to the chosen to follow, and to the none-chosen not to give up.

=)

Waaait, im already going on with my next one?! So how long do i still have?
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited March 2017

Waaait, im already going on with my next one?! So how long do i still have?

Yes you are. 1 month left up to 30 April

(You joined Horn the 25-february. Your first limit date was 25-March> you succeed. Your next limit date is 30 April, a full month to do it)

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I really do love this idea, very original, i don't have any where near the time i would need to participate but feel free to let me know if there is anything else i can do to help this along :)
  • edited April 2017
    So if i get this right:The Horn choose some people,those people get 5000c and they have to mine 5 orders of 1000c to get a new order of 5000c + 5% ?
    If i got this wrong please tell me. Also a little question:Does the horn choose people who comment here or all players? Thanks :)
    EDIT:i still dont know but it seems fun.I hope this raccoon get picked xD
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Not quite sure how this works or how people are "chosen", but I'd be willing to give it a try xD sounds neat
  • Looks cool hope I get picked some time :u lul
  • Sounds awesome although I think I'm to late which is a shame as I would love to participate in the horn
This discussion has been closed.