Easter 2017 Update!

- Price of easter pack 2000c -New Items: Easter Egg Block (can be placed and it will explode and will give some easter items!) -New BUNNYZILLA costume! (0,5% to find in packs)If u wear u can be giant as bunnyzilla! -Easter Event: Collect more than 1500 eggs to get the new name colour changer! The best 50 players will get 1x Name Colour Changer, 1x random item in cubic castles and 1x Bunnyzilla Costume

Comments

• IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    The price seems fair. It's negotiatiable +1

Easter Block? Great idea +1

Although, the bunnyzilla costume may not be the best idea. -1
    Don't get me wrong, the concept is ideal! :)
  • Memeo2016 said:

- Price of easter pack 2000c -New Items: Easter Egg Block (can be placed and it will explode and will give some easter items!) -New BUNNYZILLA costume! (0,5% to find in packs)If u wear u can be giant as bunnyzilla! -Easter Event: Collect more than 1500 eggs to get the new name colour changer! The best 50 players will get 1x Name Colour Changer, 1x random item in cubic castles and 1x Bunnyzilla Costume

+1 to all but bunnzilla costume and name color changer. Considering that the last year prize was the umbrella(which is tradable) and the idea of a color changer(not tradable) it wouldnt be fair i can see this leading to the top players bragging "ha sucker i got a name color changer and you dont" in general i can kinda imagine lots of bragging
  • Maybe a bunnyzilla costume but not as big only a little bigger then a normal qbee
  • Maybe a bunnyzilla costume but not as big only a little bigger then a normal qbee

You guys realize bunnyzilla doesnt have an actuall costume right? You can legit copy his looks with bunny pjs and bunny ears its not a deal that needs to have a costume be made u can dress as him any time

You guys realize bunnyzilla doesnt have an actuall costume right? You can legit copy his looks with bunny pjs and bunny ears its not a deal that needs to have a costume be made u can dress as him any time
    Read below-
    Memeo2016 said:

-New BUNNYZILLA costume! (0,5% to find in packs)If u wear u can be giant as bunnyzilla!

• Misticall said:

Maybe a bunnyzilla costume but not as big only a little bigger then a normal qbee

Read below-
    Memeo2016 said:

-New BUNNYZILLA costume! (0,5% to find in packs)If u wear u can be giant as bunnyzilla!

Yes but it still wouldnt be so special anymore of everyone could be giant. Whats next? Great pumpkin costume?
  • CircyCircy Member
    edited March 2017
    I like the Price of the Pack, a bit cheap, yet not too costly.

The Easter Egg item sounds great - just like a Pow Gift and I think these should be added in-game with the chance for them to explode with various Easter goodies (Baskets, Blocks, Eggs, Chest?)

However, I don't like the concept of a BunnyZilla Costume. Don't mistake me, I love BunnyZilla, but the thing that makes him so special (aside from his ability to give gifts) is his size.

He's easy to spot, and instantly players know that he is not a regular Qbee, giving a sense of newness and excitement.

Also, I do feel as though those who manage to obtain a BunnyZilla costume, would view themselves to have a higher social status than those without the costume.

You can't implement such a rare item in the game (0.5% chance to get it) and than add-on the ability to be bigger than other Qbees. It'd be completely messy to see two different sized Qbees walking around CC and have it not feel...unfair - to say the least. And the same applies to the colored name change, it would make some Qbees feel a bit beneath those who have them, I certainly would.

New Easter Blocks and Decorative Easter Items? Absolutely!

New Easter Clothing and Pets like Cherry Blossom Crowns, Easter Lambs and Easter Bunnies? Sounds amazing!

But a specially rare item that would make you larger than other Qbees and give you some unfair advantages? Sorry, but no.

We should leave the specially-designed items and costumes to the Administrators and Developers.

-

+2 (Easter Pack Price and Easter Egg Pow Gift)

-2 (BunnyZilla Costume and Colored Name Change)

-

Overall: 0
  • I like ALL these are great except the bunnyzila one, i think the fun should be only 1
  • My opinion

Price is good. 2000c is enough. 1+
    Easter egg block? good enough it would be cool 1++
    bunnyzilla costume? -1. because bunnyzilla didnt wear a costume and just wear Pjs And Bunny Ear..
    Well i love the Name Colour Changer BUT. It should not be 50 top player. Like last year easter, the rule is changed , not top 50.. for people that collect 500 egg will get prize ( Ballon ) and i think top 50 last year prize is umbrella and ballon ( maybe ). Well maybe just need collect 1000 easter egg to get the name changer colour.. 1+ -1
  • I think u are right guys: bunnyzilla costume its unfair for all qbee who cant get it, color name changer too, Can be removed
  • - Price of easter pack 2000c -New Items: Easter Egg Block (can be placed and it will explode and will give some easter items!) -New Bunnyride truck key (0,5% to find in packs) -Easter Event: Collect more than 1500 eggs to get the new GIANT easter egg cup! The best 50 players will get 1x Colored umbrella, 1x random item in cubic castles and 1x Perk to triple rewards on cubic castles quest (only for 15 days)

• Memeo2016 said:

- Price of easter pack 2000c -New Items: Easter Egg Block (can be placed and it will explode and will give some easter items!) -New Bunnyride truck key (0,5% to find in packs) -Easter Event: Collect more than 1500 eggs to get the new GIANT easter egg cup! The best 50 players will get 1x Colored umbrella, 1x random item in cubic castles and 1x Perk to triple rewards on cubic castles quest (only for 15 days)

Whats the point of a perk that you only get for a limited time?
  • You can have this perk In any level!!!!
  • level 0 too
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited March 2017
    I absolutely would love to have a name colour change, but the bunny sills costume would be way to buggy in short spots and buggy and would annoy a lot of people because they wouldn't be able to see..Easter egg block is just copying the Present from Christmas (Low gift) it doesn't make sense to have something like that on easter, and lastly 1500 eggs would just be stupid ._. i am not gonna go around for hours collecting 1500.. 500 is my limit..
  • Ummmmm... I dunno I have to be honest but... it's kind of weird being bunnyzilla like. -Bruh -_-
  • lucaaa795 said:

I absolutely would love to have a name colour change, but the bunny sills costume would be way to buggy in short spots and buggy and would annoy a lot of people because they wouldn't be able to see..Easter egg block is just copying the Present from Christmas (Low gift) it doesn't make sense to have something like that on easter, and lastly 1500 eggs would just be stupid ._. i am not gonna go around for hours collecting 1500.. 500 is my limit..

Actually,you can collect 1500 pretty quick lol
    A day for most people is not quick. That or farming them for hours no break..
  • Cubic'dCubic'd Member
    edited March 2017
    Memeo2016 said:

yeah and while we're at it - why not add adimin rank to the shop too

(sorry)