New feature for umbrella (suggestion)

So, as everyone knows, Easter is coming around! My suggestion is that the Easter Umbrella would NOT be given away again and instead add a new feature to it! The idea is that when you jump with Umbrella equipped, you could float down slowly and land softly on the ground. I for one would LOVE this! To prevent cheating, maybe it would only work in a PvP realm. Comment your suggestions below <3
~Misticall

Comments

• TocorroTocorro Member
    edited March 2017
    I wouldn't add a new feature to an exclusive item. That'd be unfair to a big majority of the game don't you think. -2
  • Traverse said:

I wouldn't add a new feature to an exclusive item. That'd be unfair to a big majority of the game don't you think. -2

imo it would MAKE the item unique <3 and who knows, they may be brought back after all!
  • lucaaa795 said:

I do NOT want to see a bunch of pixels that cost 2-4 M because who the heck woukd pay that much

Again, they may be brought back anyways, it's the Devs' decision!
  • -1 All clothing items are just cosmetic, and I think that no matter what it should stay like this.
  • Mr.Pud said:

-1 All clothing items are just cosmetic, and I think that no matter what it should stay like this.

What about the Halloween plasm hats? c;
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited March 2017
    Misticall said:

Mr.Pud said:

-1 All clothing items are just cosmetic, and I think that no matter what it should stay like this.

They just give the players the ability to see plasms, yet it didn't granted any special moves or abilities (besides seeing plasms) :P

And they're useless now <.<
  • Mr.Pud said:

Misticall said:

Mr.Pud said:

They just give the players the ability to see plasms, yet it didn't granted any special moves or abilities (besides seeing plasms) :P

And they're useless now <.<</p>
    Well, for the short time they were useful, the ability to find/catch plasms isn't "just cosmetic", is it?
    And anyways, you can still use them to move existing plasms in a realm.
    But I'm getting off topic now.

tbh, we need more interactive items (like cars) and I wish we had more like the plasm hats...

• Bump! Hope people like this idea <3
  • MisticallMisticall Member
    edited March 2017
    Lil Natey said:

-1,seeing a clothing being both rarer and have a special perk that can be overpowered during bomb games....nty

Misticall said:

To prevent cheating, maybe it would only work in a PvP realm.

EDIT: Also, why are you all focusing on the negatives '-' There are positives too ;-;
  • Sure this would be nice. It would also make Umbrellas more special.

YAY! #PositiveComment

• -1 sorry but all I can say is -1
  • It's a good thought but it would make it a bit cheap to use in pvp. Maybe it could also have a con like taking away the double jump at the expanse of floating? Just remember everything has to have an up and downside.
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    It's not that I think your idea is bad, I just think it would be unfair to those who don't have an umbrella and would like to be able to win one. This would just benefit all umbrella owners. I wouldn't mind if they gave it special powers, as long as more people could have one.
    edited March 2017
    Lil Natey said:

Misticall said:

Lil Natey said:

-1,seeing a clothing being both rarer and have a special perk that can be overpowered during bomb games....nty

Misticall said:

To prevent cheating, maybe it would only work in a PvP realm.

EDIT: Also, why are you all focusing on the negatives '-' There are positives too ;-;
    im not focusing on negatives. I see no pros,only cons,you said it would work with only vp on,but if you have pvp on in a parkour realm,it gets stupidly slow to die,and easier to make unfair jumps
    For the negative thing - was speaking to generally everyone who commented.

And as for parkour: I don't know about you, but I'd NEVER turn on PvP in a parkour... would just cause trolling and backstabbing between players.
    KVantas said:

It's a good thought but it would make it a bit cheap to use in pvp. Maybe it could also have a con like taking away the double jump at the expanse of floating? Just remember everything has to have an up and downside.

Great idea O:
    MarieAra said:

It's not that I think your idea is bad, I just think it would be unfair to those who don't have an umbrella and would like to be able to win one. This would just benefit all umbrella owners. I wouldn't mind if they gave it special powers, as long as more people could have one.

Yeah, maybe they should give some away after all. Maybe like 5-25? Would also make players more interested in the egg hunt to win the fabulous, floaty Umbrella! :P
  • Misticall said:

So, as everyone knows, Easter is coming around! My suggestion is that the Easter Umbrella would NOT be given away again and instead add a new feature to it! The idea is that when you jump with Umbrella equipped, you could float down slowly and land softly on the ground. I for one would LOVE this! To prevent cheating, maybe it would only work in a PvP realm. Comment your suggestions below <3
    ~Misticall</p>

-1 .. sorry cuz its will unfair for other people
  • NerryNerry Member
    No thanks.
    Too much stuff. Clothes do nothing.
    Besides. They would be 4 billion. Everyone is like. I PAY REAL MONEY 100$ FOR UMBRELLA PL0X. And everyone is now going to complain be attached to Umbrellas. And there's like 50 something in the game. So what's the point.
    We need dyeable Balloons, and Umbrellas. And wings. That's what we need.
    DYEABLE CLOTHES.
  • Shroob said:

No thanks.
    Too much stuff. Clothes do nothing.
    Besides. They would be 4 billion. Everyone is like. I PAY REAL MONEY 100$ FOR UMBRELLA PL0X. And everyone is now going to complain be attached to Umbrellas. And there's like 50 something in the game. So what's the point.
    We need dyeable Balloons, and Umbrellas. And wings. That's what we need.
    DYEABLE CLOTHES.

+1, +1, +1. I think that an item that for an item that costs more than $100 of real money, we should at least be able to pick the color. And -1 on the floating, that would be totally unfair.
  • NerryNerry Member
    Ye. No floats. We don't need floats. Besides.
    IMAGINE THE BILLIONS OF GLITCHES WE CAN USE TO OUR ADVANTAGE
  • CircyCircy Member
    edited March 2017
    The process and development of adding this onto the Umbrellas may take a while - even exceeding past Easter.

However, if the time was there, I'd still vote as an opposer to this suggestion. It's innovative, yes, but as many have already stated above, to add such an ability onto an already very-rare item would drive the price through the roof - even if the Umbrellas did make a return, it'd still be expensive.

It'd also be a bit unfair to even introduce the community to a new type of asset to clothings, by installing it first upon such a rare item.

Overall: -1
  • Aw.. thought more people would like this idea ;-; Anyone like it? '-'
  • +1 for effort
    edited March 2017

+1 for effort

Thank you... that really means a lot to me :D

EDIT: We hit 200 views? Not all positive views.. but still views I suppose.
    IMG_0877
  • Adding a new feature to an item that less than fourty people have is a waste of time and effort. -100. This should NOT be added
  • Adding a new feature to an item that less than fourty people have is a waste of time and effort. -100. This should NOT be added

Aw, oki.. it's your opinion '-'

Was hoping more people would support this idea though.. also thanks to the few positive comments. My face literally lit up when reading them :D

A blue one :D YESS +100%
    edited March 2017
    BUMP! :3
    Also editing my idea!
    So, along with Umbrellas floating, Balloons will also float, just much weaker than the Umbrella.
    (Logic- IRL an umbrella would carry someone farther than a balloon)
    edited April 2017
    Bump-a-roo! Also, please read up for the suggestion edit, now including balloons!
  • Sorry to rain on your parade, but adding a feature so a Extremly Rare item isnt fair for everyone.Just imagine around 40 people having the ability To "Float" & For balloon as you said a weaker float isnt fair ethier because it wouldn't be equal power to the umbrella (Not saying same item). IF this were to come it would be more fair if the Majority Of Cubic Castles had the item NOT a 800k-1m Cubit Item.We all don't have 800k lying around x3

Stating my opinion ^^

Also Since when do you see people flying around with umbrella's In Real life o-o unless you're talking about Mary Poppins lol :p