Idea:Holla Limit or Holla Block

Mr. Steve VMr. Steve V Member
edited March 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Hi, i have a problem with my chat,literally every 5 minutes a holla by *Absolute* is written, he keeps flooding my chat with useless hollas.Please do something maybe you should add a holla block.

Comments

• Thanks a lot!
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    What about holla mutes for certain time?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I thought more of that you can only send holla's every 5-10 minutes. Would also reduce the fighting in holla'd
  • I thought more of that you can only send holla's every 5-10 minutes. Would also reduce the fighting in holla'd

5 minutes is alot, imagine you are hosting a giveaway and you did a hollawarp saying the prize is 100 k, but you wanted to say 10 k, you won't be able to holla so people will call you a scammer
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I thought more of that you can only send holla's every 5-10 minutes. Would also reduce the fighting in holla'd

5 minutes is alot, imagine you are hosting a giveaway and you did a hollawarp saying the prize is 100 k, but you wanted to say 10 k, you won't be able to holla so people will call you a scammer
    Well, to be honest: when you did 100k and do after that 10k no one will see the 10k anyways
  • Maybe this should be a light punishment... for all those drama starters that use hollas.